The journey continues!

I'm really excited for your wi tomorrow :) xx

Good luck for tomorrow Cybill...xx

Wow.... 2lbs for the next ballon ?
Oh I really hope you get it tomorrow Cybil :D
I can see that ballon flying behind you on your bike ;)

I think my next treat when I lose my next stone (got 2lbs to go) will be the Beck book.... it is sounding like it is really something I need to do :)

I'm guessing u lost that 2lbs this week and went for ur balloon but on the way home carrying it you've flown away coz ur so light now ;) Hehe

How'd u do? xx

Wooohoooooooo, I did it :D:D:D I've now lost 98lbs and have been out and got my new balloon. I'm on cloud nine today, it's felt like a real mission to get to this balloon!

And now I have:
2lbs to go to get to my century
4lbs to go to get to overweight
5lbs to go to weigh less than my husband
8lbs to go to get under the 200lbs

Wow, I can't wait to hit all these next milestones :)

I finished making a skirt for myself today in my new size (whatever that might be, I made up the pattern and put elastic in the waist). It's the skirt I'm wearing in my new pics, and the top I bought in a charity shop this morning when I went to get my new balloon.

41452-albums2875-picture18413.jpg

41452-albums2875-picture18411.jpg

Aw Rachel
Well done :):):) Thats absolutley fantastic im really pleased for ya. Your such an inspiration.
Loving the new skirt too ;) xx

Huge congtaulations- you look truly glowing and soooooooo happy (as your rightly should be). I remeber looking at your entries when you were at your 3 balloon so seeing you now with your 7 one is really delightful. Hope you are doing something lovely to celebrate and I bet you hit your next targets in the next few weeks. Absolutely amazing achievement. Well done honey xxx

That's fantastic - well done! You really deserve this, you have worked so hard for it! Roll on the next few weeks when you'll hit your other targets! :D xx

Wow how brilliant do you look!!!:worthy:

You are proof indeed that this diet can and does work. I bet you could put a bin bag on now and look great in it!!!:)

You really have done amazingly well hunni, and I am sure you will reach your other goals in the very near future.

well done.xxx

Rachel...MANY congrats on the new baloon....I've been secretly stalking you since I started even though I don't post very much, you have been a great help - particularly with your positive attitude (and posts) to everyone on the site. I've just been catching up on your diary and think I'll give the Beck book a "go". I've been dipping in and out of WS days as well but am getting close to goal which is a little scary as I know I'll need to manage my eating habits a lote more closely - I REALLY don't want the weight to pile on again. Here's hoping you get to you 8 baloon and me my imaginary 6 baloon in the next month!!!

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments :)
I'm feeling so proud of myself for having got this far, and so determined to actually follow this all the way to a healthy weight for me. It's really starting to feel possible now, which I didn't quite dare hope when I started out on this journey! It's just 38lbs to go now to actually a healthy bmi for me... less than 3 stone! :):):)

Beck day 17 - this is a good one that I need to learn - it's about ending overeating. To practice I need to put more food on my plate than I'm allowed on my plan and learn to live with it on my plate and not eat it just because it's there. I'm not really sure how this will work with food replacement, but I might try it when I do a WS day. I've not got one planned until the weekend, when we're going away. I will try it then, to put more on my plate than I write down the night before, but then leave some of it /give it away /throw it away... anything other than actually eating it! I think I'll find this quite hard, so I think I'll put this on the list to practice more when I get back to eating food too.

It's weird what a rollercoaster this diet is. Today, getting my 7 balloon I feel on top of the world, yet it's only a few days and weeks ago I was really struggling with wanting to eat everything I could see. It's strange how it goes. I'm really hoping that following this Beck book will help me to learn new ways of coping with some of my food issues, and to help me create better ways of thinking in my head. I can feel it starting to work. This evening I wandered into the kitchen thinking, I fancy a peperami... but saw the credit post it stuck on my fridge and my list of reasons I want to lose weight. I read them all, and decided that I wanted to lose the weight much more than I wanted the peperami, and walked back out of the kitchen :)

(I'm sure I'll still have days when I'd happily eat my own arm, but hopefully I will have embedded enough in my head that I don't give in.)

cybill said:
Beck day 17 - this is a good one that I need to learn - it's about ending overeating. To practice I need to put more food on my plate than I'm allowed on my plan and learn to live with it on my plate and not eat it just because it's there. I'm not really sure how this will work with food replacement, but I might try it when I do a WS day. I've not got one planned until the weekend, when we're going away. I will try it then, to put more on my plate than I write down the night before, but then leave some of it /give it away /throw it away... anything other than actually eating it! I think I'll find this quite hard, so I think I'll put this on the list to practice more when I get back to eating food too.

It's weird what a rollercoaster this diet is. Today, getting my 7 balloon I feel on top of the world, yet it's only a few days and weeks ago I was really struggling with wanting to eat everything I could see. It's strange how it goes. I'm really hoping that following this Beck book will help me to learn new ways of coping with some of my food issues, and to help me create better ways of thinking in my head. I can feel it starting to work. This evening I wandered into the kitchen thinking, I fancy a peperami... but saw the credit post it stuck on my fridge and my list of reasons I want to lose weight. I read them all, and decided that I wanted to lose the weight much more than I wanted the peperami, and walked back out of the kitchen :)

(I'm sure I'll still have days when I'd happily eat my own arm, but hopefully I will have embedded enough in my head that I don't give in.)

Amazing! Big well done hun, sort of speechless cos you've done so well :)

Weeeet Weeeeel :D
How good do you look in your pics Cybil ? :D
Bloody lovely :D
And you have colour coordinated your top with your very well deserved ballon ;)
Fabulous :D

cybill said:

Pepperami =

Lol :) xx

Heya just popping is I saw your pic! Well done on hitting the 7 stone Mark! Your amazing!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WELL DONE cybil... how gorgeous do u look huh amazing you really are an inspiration ...

Have a fabulous day my lovely x

Back