The journey continues!

I'm on such a high today, I'm so pleased to really be making progess and reaching milestones along the way; and for an extra boost I've already had some lovely comments from people at work. I'm wearing a size 16 jacket and trousers to work today, that someone has given me, and they fit :D:D:D

That is such a boost :D
Well done :D
I cant wait to post posting similar :eek:

Get you missy in your size 16's and into the 100's.....absolutely fan-bloomin-tastic Rachel. I hope you are beaming from ear to ear and I live in hope that one day I'll be able to experience some of the successes you have. Thanks so much for sharing all your news- you truly are an inspiration and look amazing. Well done honey xx

Yes, I think I have a permanent grin on my face at the moment :) I'm really proud of all I've achieved so far, and really determined to see it all the way through... despite the more regular comments of ... you've lost enough already. I'm really enjoying the 'where's Rachel gone comments!'

Beck day 38 - deal with a plateau... this is good, as the last couple of weeks have felt a bit plateauy (not sure that's technically a word, oh well). It's annoying how quickly that little voice pops up, to suggest that the diet's not working, that I may as well eat something I shouldn't etc etc. I'm really glad that this plateau I've persevered straight through it and focused still on my goal, as judging by yesterday's scales, I will have lost 3lbs this week, which I'm really pleased with. It's just trying to keep all this good stuff in my head and keep blocking out those sabotaging voices!

Today is a really good day though, as I've just been to pick up a cross trainer that I've got from freecycle. I am so excited, as it's not the sort of thing we can afford at the moment, and it will really help with the getting fit plan. I'm delighted :D:D:D

I'm going to my cousin's wedding on Saturday and went out to choose an outfit for it. I'm really pleased, I've found a size 16 maxi dress from New Look (don't laugh, I bought the maternity one, because it was half the price of a normal one... crazy really as for the first time I don't actually have a huge tummy to go in it! But figure I'm only going to be this size for a few more weeks) I'm so pleased with it, it's lovely to go out and choose an outfit. I didn't want to spend much money on it, as hopefully this is just another size I'm passing through. I managed to get the dress for £14, and then a little cardigan in size 14 to go with it. I can't wait to get dressed up in at the weekend (well, OK, i'm actually wearing it right now, just to try it on!) But anyway, really looking forward to wearing it at the weekend, and seeing family who've not seen me since before I started this! Really looking forward to some nice comments and some surprised faces!

I'll try and get a good pic of me in it at the weekend, dressed up properly :D

cybill said:
I'm going to my cousin's wedding on Saturday and went out to choose an outfit for it. I'm really pleased, I've found a size 16 maxi dress from New Look (don't laugh, I bought the maternity one, because it was half the price of a normal one... crazy really as for the first time I don't actually have a huge tummy to go in it! But figure I'm only going to be this size for a few more weeks) I'm so pleased with it, it's lovely to go out and choose an outfit. I didn't want to spend much money on it, as hopefully this is just another size I'm passing through. I managed to get the dress for £14, and then a little cardigan in size 14 to go with it. I can't wait to get dressed up in at the weekend (well, OK, i'm actually wearing it right now, just to try it on!) But anyway, really looking forward to wearing it at the weekend, and seeing family who've not seen me since before I started this! Really looking forward to some nice comments and some surprised faces!

I'll try and get a good pic of me in it at the weekend, dressed up properly :D

Yes please do ;) bet you look lovely xx

Oh I do love a good bargain! Bet you look truly lovely Rachel. Make sure you post us a piccie and have a lovely time at the wedding xx

Have a well derserved lovely day Rachel xx

Wow, had a fantastic weekend in France - in 44 hours I drove 1111 miles and went to the wedding. It was lovely catching up with so many family, and really glad we made the effort to be there.

This was me in my wedding outfit:
41452-albums2875-picture18754.jpg

And this was me on the way home... I think I look better in this pic, in sloppy leggings & a t-shirt!

41452-albums2875-picture18755.jpg

Got a busy week coming up too. Later today we go to my in-laws, where I'm leaving hubby & little one. Then tomorrow I go up to Ely, where I have the panel interviews etc for ordination selection process I'm going through. I'll be there 2 days for interviews, presentation, written stuff, assessment really. I'm kind of looking forward to it, to work through with some people who I am and whether becoming a priest is the right way forward for me. I'll be back at the end of the week, and then have to wait a couple of weeks to find out the results.

Managed to stay WS while I was away, but then munched some chocolate buttons last night when I got home... tiredness... oopsy, oh well, back on track this morning, and planning another WS week. Hoping I will STS this week, weight loss not top priority this week... just want to stay well :)

Oh Rachel- you look absolutely gorgeous honey. So glad you had a good time and here's wishing you all the best for your busy week. With your kindness and words of wisdom I think you would make an excellent priest (although I'm no expert!). Good luck babes xx

Wooooot woooo! How fab do you look missus! Teeny tiny minuscule fab that's what :D

Goodluck on the interview and a massive congrats on being in the 100s xxxx

Wow Hun, you look absolutely amazing :D xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You look fab..................I guess these are your favourite colours :D

Rachel, you look fabulous hun!!! :)

You look amazing in your new pics! Well done you and good luck for your week ahead x :)

Back