The journey continues!

You are just incredible super fantastic!!!! Well done Rachel :)

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Haven't read through all your diary yet so you may have answered this at some point......... What do you do with all your balloons.. you've quite a collection now?

And fantastic achievement....... you look positively glowing with happiness :)

I've still got all the balloons here! They're in the garage at the moment. I'm contemplating, when I finally get to goal, reinflating them all and taking a picture with all of them!

Thank you all so much for your encouragement :)
Here's me with my new balloon
41452-albums2875-picture19067.jpg

What you can't see is all the bouncing and super excitement, I've literally been like Tigger all day!

True star what a beautiful pic Hun... You deserve every bit of it..:D:D:D

Hurrah, finally got my bike back on the road, with new road tyres - super skinny, sleek tyres! They're great, I went so fast, and managed to get to work in 39 minutes this morning :):):), an average of 11.5mph, I'm really chuffed. When I first started it was more like one hour, it's really satisfying to see that losing the weight and getting fitter really is making a difference :D

Your bike sounds uber coooool Hun.. Bet u feel totally fabulous riding away :)))) 39 mins is wow well done chick x x

Ooo...just noticed your new baloon hunni....well done!!! You are doing amazing....a true inspiration and proof that this diet really does work!!!

Amazing Rachel!!...xxx

Hurrah, finally got my bike back on the road, with new road tyres - super skinny, sleek tyres! They're great, I went so fast, and managed to get to work in 39 minutes this morning :):):), an average of 11.5mph, I'm really chuffed. When I first started it was more like one hour, it's really satisfying to see that losing the weight and getting fitter really is making a difference :D

Isn't it wonderful when you realise you're not only getting slimmer, but also getting stronger? It's a shame that physical fitness and strength isn't really seen as a desirable trait in women (it's always to be THIN!), because it personally makes *me* feel so good about myself when I think "Hey! I can run faster than I could a month ago. I can pick this up when I couldn't a month ago."

Biking is great, 'cos very low impact on the joints too!

Well done on your balloon Rachel!! Absolute star :) much love xxx

PS my husband says he is jealous of your bike tyres haha xxx

Hahahahaaa - my husband's cursing the tyres, because it's been such a saga to get them sorted out! But he is happy now they're done... now I just need to persuade him to get on his bike too!

Isn't it wonderful when you realise you're not only getting slimmer, but also getting stronger? It's a shame that physical fitness and strength isn't really seen as a desirable trait in women (it's always to be THIN!), because it personally makes *me* feel so good about myself when I think "Hey! I can run faster than I could a month ago. I can pick this up when I couldn't a month ago."

Indeed, for me I really want to find a way to be healthy, that's my primary motivation; and particularly as I'm getting towards the end of the weight loss bit, I really want to build it into my way of life. The bike is great, as I'm trying to establish it in my head as my first choice of transport for local trips, instead of automatically reaching for the car keys. It's also great for me to teach my daughter too. It is satisfying to see my times go down, to know that I really am getting fitter, and my legs are getting thinner - I think it's all the cycling that's helping tone up my legs. I just need to work on toning up my tummy & bum now too!

Fantastic news, I love your new balloon. Ive said it before and I'll say it again....you are a real inspiration!! Well done on your loss.:D

Nice balloon!!

Well done, Hun
xx

faster, fitter and fabulous! Keep up the great work Rachel, you're an inspiration!!!

Cathy
x

Hmmm, not such a great biking day today... managed to lose the key to my cycle lock on the way to work, so hadn't locked it (fortunately we have secure parking under the building, so it was still there at the end of the day. However, it had a flat tyre :( I was very very fortunate though, as my manager spotted that I had a flat tyre and very kindly went out of his way and gave me a lift home, which was fantastic. I've now driven back to work and picked up my bike, and put yet another new inner tube in! I'm getting quicker at it! Hopefully that's the end of my playing about with tubes / tyres for now!

Lol you have a very attention seeking bike Rachel :p xxx
Indeed! I'd thought - oh, it's not too expensive to change to road tyres, they were only £17 each... but about 4 inner tubes later and a new pump, it's getting a little pricier!

Good news on the scales again this week, another 4lbs gone! I can't believe I'm almost half way through the 13's! Trying desperately to tone up tummy, bum etc, so that area looks better!

Oh yes, and did shred again this morning, and tried level 2. I think it may be a while before I get the hang of all these plank things... I'm also not sure it's a great level for me, as all the ones where I'm on the floor little one tries to climb on me, just for added levels of difficulty. Perhaps we should suggest it to Jillian next time... Natalie in the back doing the superfit stuff, Anita doing the almost possibly achieveable stuff and random person with a toddler doing the comedy version :)

LoL Rachel! Soooo funny ;)

Well done on another 4lbs ....brilliant! Do you think your weight-loss has speeded up since you've been shredding?

As for you bike....how unfortunate to pick up a puncture so quickly after you get her back on the road....at least the bike was safe!!

Cathy
x

Back