The journey continues!

Fantastic news on another 4lb loss Rachel :clap: Wow you sure are amazing.

Sounds like you are having another fab week with great losses,huge shred results and all the biking too- nice work missy xx

^^^^ love it!! Lol

Excellent !!!
:D

cybill said:
Going out to 60s, 70s, 80s theme party, thought I'd post a pic! Wish I'd been brave enough in the 80s! but better late than never :)

Hope the party was good! Catching up on your posts- 8 stone is something to party about :)

I've just completed day 21 (I think!) Even with a sticker chart, I still get in a muddle :) I've lost 8lbs in that 20 days, 6 of those in the last 10 days. I'm really pleased out of the last 10 days, I've done the shred on 7 of those days, the other days were work days, where I cycled instead.

This 100 day countdown is really helping me to stay focused on getting to goal, and to reduce the amount of faffing / wobbling / detouring that I'd been doing. I think having been on it so long, I'd been getting a bit blase, and just adding in all sorts, trying to stretch WS to cover a multitude of sins. It does feel good to be focused again and to start seeing the scales reflecting that again too :) Although, having said that, I've been out all day today, and have just had my third bar of the day- oh well!

Does anyone else still wish the magic fairies would come in the middle of the night and get rid of the remainder of the weight. I just want to reach goal now!

cybill said:
I've just completed day 21 (I think!) Even with a sticker chart, I still get in a muddle :) I've lost 8lbs in that 20 days, 6 of those in the last 10 days. I'm really pleased out of the last 10 days, I've done the shred on 7 of those days, the other days were work days, where I cycled instead.

This 100 day countdown is really helping me to stay focused on getting to goal, and to reduce the amount of faffing / wobbling / detouring that I'd been doing. I think having been on it so long, I'd been getting a bit blase, and just adding in all sorts, trying to stretch WS to cover a multitude of sins. It does feel good to be focused again and to start seeing the scales reflecting that again too :) Although, having said that, I've been out all day today, and have just had my third bar of the day- oh well!

Does anyone else still wish the magic fairies would come in the middle of the night and get rid of the remainder of the weight. I just want to reach goal now!

I wish the magic weight fairies would visit, and bring with them the cleaning fairies because I cannot be bothered today :-(

Oh yes please, a weigh loss fairy would be marvellous, a cleaning fairy is most welcome and if we can stretch to a hairdressing fairy that would really top it off....I've been out on my bike today and I think the Worzel Gummage hairstyle went out a few years ago, I'm sporting one now:D

Love your photo Cybill, you look fantastic!

If you do find those fairies honey please send them my way- I have 5 stone they could happily have xx

Well, shred done again today :) I went back to level 1 again :) My daughter was happier with all the jumping. I do think I'm getting fitter, as now make it all the way to the end, just about!

Hmmm, had all 3 packs already today... may be a long afternoon :s

How's the afternoon gone? xx

I've had a good TS day in the end. The afternoon has been really good. I went and saw the doc to get checked out - and my blood pressure is absolutely fine (Work Med months ago said it was high... but he was on a mission to get me off this diet). Anyway, I saw lovely nurse and doctor today, and they've given me a referral to the gym for 10 weeks, so that should be good. It was lovely to see my doctor (been really hard to get an appointment to see her, so she'd not seen me since before I started dieting - she said it had made her day seeing me having actually lost all this weight. I'm really chuffed :) )

Anyway, having been given the GP referral, I thought I'd take the bull by the horns, and went down there and got signed up. It was great, as they had my pic from when I was a member there previously, so the weight loss was really obvious! Having got signed up I then went and did an exercise class straight away - I did one called Body Balance (well, I think my version was Body Wobble) but the thought was there.

I'm glad I'd been doing the shred, as there were quite a few of those moves in it - all the abs stuff. So the bicycle crunches, or whatever they're called. Determined to do as many classes as I can over the summer while I've got this referral thing, and before I start college work at the end of September. My membership lasts until 14th September, which ties in nicely with me doing the 45 mile bike ride on the 18th!

I feel really proud of myself today :) Shred and Body Balance class, and stuck to 3 packs (even if they were all consumed rather early on!)

I think I may go and have a mug of bouillion now though :)

I think I'm well and truly in the zone at the moment! Day 22 done out of 100 :D:D:D

Bravo!!

sounds like you had a great day...!! exercise in this heat... you are mad! i am going to the gym on Thursday and and the weekend, thought id try and get into ketosis first lol

Im frightened of the shred.. im more of a pilates girl! x

Wow, well done on a terrific day! I find that exercise makes me hungry, so you've done well sticking to those 3 packs! And well done on going to the exercise class - such enthusiasm and energy!

Hiya cybil well done on the 100% TS day go you! Gym for 10 weeks sounds great enjoy every minute of it chick have a lovely day x

Wow gym class and the shred... Was looking at the DVD on amazon but I'm not ready for that- not yet!

You're definitely in the zone!!! Keep it up and you'll be even more stunning for picture 9!

Hmmm, had another puncture on my way to work this morning... the story so far:
Plan A – change mountain bike tyres to road tyres (but forgot that narrower tyres would need narrower inner tube – several hours trying to get fat chunky inner tubes inside sleek narrow tyres - Fail).

Plan B – get narrow inner tubes to go inside nice new road tyres (but only had little hand pump, and didn’t manage to get it to work with different valve on nice new thin inner tubes)

Plan C – get floor standing bike pump and pump up nice new thin inner tube inside nice new road tyres (but don’t watch what I’m doing and explode nice new inner tube)

Plan D – get another nice new inner tube and pump up inside nice new road tyres, this time paying attention (this plan went well until glass in the road and flat tyre on Friday)

Plan E – get another nice new inner tube and pump up inside nice new road tyres (but forgot to clear out whatever was in tyre that caused flat in Plan D – result another flat tyre on the way to work this morning)

Plan F – bomb proof kevlar lined tyres, with another nice new inner tube…. Surely plan F will work!

So anyway, yet another new set of tyres and tubes on my bike and just been for a cycle round the village. Seems OK so far, just hope that the tyres are still inflated in the morning, and that I actually make it to work and back again on my bike!

Had a goodish TS day today. Went out for lunch with friends from work, but just ordered a large bottle of sparkling water :) Had 3 packs today, but 2 of them were bars... oh well.

I had some more lovely comments from people at work today, and my lovely size 16 fitted skirt is starting to get a bit loose! I can't quite believe that! I think it's time for me to start keeping my eye out for some smaller clothes. I think I really am getting close to a size 14, which is way beyond anything I could imagine when I started. I still don't really know what size I'll be when I get to my goal weight, but I'm guessing perhaps I'll be a 12!!!

yay for size 12!!!!!!!!!!!!! and even more yay for size 14!!!! x

Back