The journey continues!

notsoskinnymarge said:
:eek:
As long as you dont ever, ever fit it again, then I guess that will be fine and dandy :p

I promise I won't :)
It's just so comfy and cosy :D
Shall I cut the label oot? Lol xx

This last week has been a bit of a wake up call, when thing that fitted were starting to get tight; I thought 'no way', I'm not going back up sizes ever again!

Hmmm, been looking at slankets online.... for now though I think I will go the big old dressing gown route - but like little miss ;) I will never ever ever fit it properly again!

I think I'll keep an eye out for slankets and perhaps put it on a christmas wishlist :)

DustQueen said:
I got a cheap slant knockoff from the oh the cats and I love it :)

That was supposed to be slanket stupid autocorrect :(

Fantastic Rach! You know you can do it, a day at a time!

Whoop whoop for the 13s next week :)

xx

cybill said:
Hurrah, 14:3 this morning, I will be back into the 13's next week!

Happy days Rachel :D
I am a STS again today.... 14.1 :rolleyes:
I'm out at the weekend, so I may be waiting to join you in the 13's next week ;)

Well done on ur absolutely amazing weight loss!!!! WOW!

I noticed there are some Exante Pros reading ur diary so thought id crash and ask a question... how much water is 2 much water? Is 2 ltrs a day ok ontop of my shake and soup? Sorry but i seem to be drinking ALOT and i am worried i drink to much

Exante recommend 2-3 litres a day, some days I drink 4-5 litres. (Even before Exante I used to drink a lot of water though).

You do need to drink the 2-3 litres, as you're not getting other water in your food. Best to drink it little and often through the day, rather than try and have it all in one go.

Day 5 completed, and I feel brilliant. I'm so glad to have got back on the wagon properly, and I feel really excited to be working back towards my goal :D

I'm currently trying to work out the speech for my Mum's wedding - I'm effectively doing the father of the bride speech.

I'm thinking of being a bit cheeky, as Mum's wedding dress will be purple, I'm thinking of writing my own version of 'When I am old I shall wear purple' poem for her. Just trying to work out what to include in it, and how cheeky I can be!

Hope your days are going well :)

Beck day 2 (OK, so I've not actually opened the book the last couple of days) - today is pick two diets.
Well, my diet is going to be Exante; but I will have Atkins / Low carb as my back up (that doesn't involve lots of chocolate!)

I've printed out my advantages list from day 1, and I have it up everywhere. Some of my post it notes from last time have fallen off; so I'm looking forward in the next few days to creating more post it notes as I get to those days in Beck.

I'm determined to learn the lessons, as I'm a bit shocked at how quickly I reverted to eating rubbish earlier in the month :(

Anyway, back on track now, and time to keep focused :)

...crash and ask a question... how much water is 2 much water? Is 2 ltrs a day ok ontop of my shake and soup? Sorry but i seem to be drinking ALOT and i am worried i drink to much

If you're thirsty, have a drink. Some days you may drink more than others, as long as you have a minimum of 2-3L you'll be ok. Drink throughout the day, and not large quantities at once, as this can be dangerous for your body.

Good luck with Exante :)

P.S. Rach .... sorry for the hijack ;)

Rach....I am so pleased to see you back on track <big hugs>

You have done so well, I am positive you will get to goal ... this is such an exciting time in your life, with your new vocation. You CAN and WILL do it. Here's to the number 9 balloon as I am sure it won't be long.

Cath
x

14:1 this morning, so very soon I'll be back in the 13's, and then starting to break new ground and actually get towards the 12's! I can't wait :)

I set some mini goals yesterday to help me stay focused; and just 2lbs now until I'm back in the 13's, and reach the first one.

If you're thirsty, have a drink. Some days you may drink more than others, as long as you have a minimum of 2-3L you'll be ok. Drink throughout the day, and not large quantities at once, as this can be dangerous for your body.

Good luck with Exante :)

P.S. Rach .... sorry for the hijack ;)

That's OK :) It's just so important to drink enough water on this diet; even if you start to feel a bit like a fish after a while

Rach....I am so pleased to see you back on track <big hugs>

You have done so well, I am positive you will get to goal ... this is such an exciting time in your life, with your new vocation. You CAN and WILL do it. Here's to the number 9 balloon as I am sure it won't be long.

Cath
x

Thanks Cath :)
It feels really good to be back. I think part of my sabotage is just a lot going on with my new vocation and the weight loss, and part of me wanted to put the brakes on and go back to the familiar. It feels good to have reminded myself why I'm doing this, and to have the courage to persevere with it. Thank you for your support and encouragement :)

Today's been another good day, nearly a whole week under my belt now, today was day 6. I've just done day 3 and day 4 Beck. (Day 3 is about eating sitting down, which is something I've really worked on. Day 4 is about giving myself credit - I had a couple of post-its left up saying credit; but I've put up a whole lot more.

This is something I really struggle with, to praise myself and be positive about the good decisions I'm making; I find it far easier to be really harsh with myself about the less good / bad decisions that I make around food.

I was talking it through with a friend at work yesterday. Even though I've lost 8 stone already (well, nearly 8 again at the moment, but it will be 8 again very soon); part of me really doesn't give myself credit for that, instead I feel bad that I've still got 3 stone to go.

I'm starting to give myself credit for the journey that I've come on already, and to feel that I have been successful already; it's not just a fluke that I've lost this much weight, and it's not just going to magically go back on again. I do still want to lose the next 3 stone, but I'm going to work really hard to give myself credit for the good decisions I'm making along the way and the effort I'm putting into this journey. When I look back at the photos from the beginning, and put on the jacket that fitted at the start, it does help me to realise that I've come a long way already.

Today I give myself credit for not eating my daughter's breakfast when she decided she didn't want it; for not eating her Milky Way stars when we were at the supermarket; for joining in the BBQ we had with my brother (making it a WS day), but sticking properly to low carb.
I will also give myself credit for coming back on minis more, as I know that is something that will help me, and it's something that I missed earlier in the month while I was away & munching on chocolate.

Looking forward to day 7 tomorrow :) (It will be a WS day again) We have another exciting family occasion tomorrow; my younger brother and his wife have just arrived back from Kenya this week, and their 6 week old daughter is being dedicated at their home church tomorrow. It will be lovely to welcome her into the family, and to see everyone again :) (It's the start of a family week, with Mum's wedding on Friday!)

Back