The journey continues!

Fantastic Rachel you are definitely well and truly on track ;)

You seem to be beating yourself up for slipping into old habits..... try to turn it around into a positive. See it as a good lesson that you can really learn from and move on.... You've seen how easy it was to go back to the bad eating habits, now you can work on it so that doesnt happen again.

losing 8 stone makes you AMAZING in my books. the fact you are human and made a mistake but have dusted yourself off and are back on plan means you are even more brilliant!

good luck hun xx

You seem to be beating yourself up for slipping into old habits..... try to turn it around into a positive. See it as a good lesson that you can really learn from and move on.... You've seen how easy it was to go back to the bad eating habits, now you can work on it so that doesnt happen again.

losing 8 stone makes you AMAZING in my books. the fact you are human and made a mistake but have dusted yourself off and are back on plan means you are even more brilliant!

good luck hun xx

Thank you; you're right, I have been getting cross with myself for wobbling; and I'm trying really hard to focus on what I have achieved.

It's been great this weekend, as I've seen my brother & sister-in-law for the first time since Christmas (as they live in Kenya), and it was great to hear their reactions; really positive. I think it's harder to see the change in myself; but you're right, I am pleased with what I've achieved so far.

What the last few weeks has made me realise is that I really do want to follow this journey through to my goal; I don't want to just settle here and stay at this weight, I do want to get rid of this tummy!

It does feel good to be back on track and to be clear about what I'm trying to do. It feels good to have finished a week back on it as well, so here's to the start of week 2 tomorrow!

Really fab to have you back Rachel. You have been such an inspiration to me and you continue to be with your honest and open diary posts. You know you can do this gal but I truly believe to be succesful you have to be in the right frame of mind which you are now and it's onwards and downwards from here sugar xxxx

Oooh that's beautiful Rach. Can't wait to see the pics xx

cybill said:
Hurrah, I'm so happy, back in the 13's today, 13:12. Just another pound to go and I'll be back at my 8 stone loss :D Hopefully I will be there by Friday, for Mum's wedding :)

Fantastic :D
I better get a shift on before you catch me up lol xx

cybill said:
Hurrah, I'm so happy, back in the 13's today, 13:12. Just another pound to go and I'll be back at my 8 stone loss :D Hopefully I will be there by Friday, for Mum's wedding :)

Yayyyyy!!! Well done Rach :D you seem firmly back on that wagon now :) well done :)

cybill said:
OK, race you to the finish Clair ;)
We have to get there! I'm thinking November may be looking realistic for me :)

Depends what my holiday gain is lol I'm not in a rush tho. No more exante after October 9th for me :) xx

oooh, Thank you ladyg (on your diary thread) I love the title you've given me - 'skinny vicar to be'. It's clicked something in my head! I really don't want to be a big vicar, getting really hot & red wearing robes, and with a collar that can't be seen beneath all those chins. I am going to finish this weight loss journey and reach my goal, and then (once I've completed all the study) in a few years time I will be a skinny vicar! I'm soooo excited, thank you ladyg :):):)

cybill said:
oooh, Thank you ladyg (on your diary thread) I love the title you've given me - 'skinny vicar to be'. It's clicked something in my head! I really don't want to be a big vicar, getting really hot & red wearing robes, and with a collar that can't be seen beneath all those chins. I am going to finish this weight loss journey and reach my goal, and then (once I've completed all the study) in a few years time I will be a skinny vicar! I'm soooo excited, thank you ladyg :):):)

Aww what a lovely goal :) sure you will get there Rach :)

Back