The journey continues!

cybill said:
Hurrah, 13:11 this morning, back at my 8 stone achievement. Now time to get that 9 balloon!

That really is great Rach :) just think another 4 weeks and you'll have that 9 balloon :D wishing you lots of luck xxx

Fantastic news Hun :D
Can't wait to see your 9 balloon pic :) xx

cybill said:
Hurrah, 13:11 this morning, back at my 8 stone achievement. Now time to get that 9 balloon!

Ooooooo :D
In the 13's ?
I have some catching up to do eh ? ;)
Well done Rachel :D

Well, awake again at silly o'clock - I know I'm back in ketosis! I'm really pleased, I managed to finish making all the bridesmaid dresses last night. And now I'm trying to finish preparing my speech for the wedding - it feels a bit of responsibility, I think effectively I'm doing the 'father of the bride' speech. I'm really looking forward to the day tomorrow; it is so wonderful to see Mum so happy again :)

cybill said:
Well, awake again at silly o'clock - I know I'm back in ketosis! I'm really pleased, I managed to finish making all the bridesmaid dresses last night. And now I'm trying to finish preparing my speech for the wedding - it feels a bit of responsibility, I think effectively I'm doing the 'father of the bride' speech. I'm really looking forward to the day tomorrow; it is so wonderful to see Mum so happy again :)

The dresses are beautiful Rach you're a very talented lady x

Hey miss skinny-vicar-to-be! Glad you are enthused by my very true new title for you! You are going to be a beautiful vicar glowing from the inside and outside. Keep going Rachel- you truly are an inspiration and I'm sure your Mum will be very proud of you too at the wedding xx

Wow Rachel...13.9...you are steaming ahead!! You are doing brilliant!! Glad to see you back in the zone. Good luck with the speech, I'm sure it will go down a treat!! xxx

Wooooo hoooo.....virgin terroritory and a 9 balloon are all on the cards for you miss skinny vicar- I feel it in my waters xxxx

A fabulous day today for Mum's wedding. (OK, so the diet went to the wall a little - mostly with the Chinese takeaway tonight after the wedding!) Shakes are calling again in the morning.

It was a superb day though, the weather was amazing, everyone looked fantastic, it was wonderful seeing Mum looking so happy.

Here's a link to some pics of the day

I was really pleased with my outfit, and had some wonderful comments from so many family & family friends who hadn't seen me since before I started the diet. It was a brilliant day.

Now, time for bed!

Actually, given the selection of food in front of me, it wasn't too bad. I had beef & broccoli for lunch (and some ice cream). At the afternoon tea reception I just had one chocolate biscuit, and then I had Chinese for tea (given the amount of cake, biscuits and other tasty morsels in front of me, it could have been a lot worse!)

Anyway, day done, it was amazing, and onwards now with the weight loss.

I am glad it went well Rachel.
Your pics are fab :D

Ooopsy, strayed at dinner tonight with friends. Have a few days at home now, so should be much easier to get back on plan. At least it was mostly low carb today. Right, plan for tomorrow is 4 litres of water, as I always feel so much better with more water, and 2 shakes & a soup (currently out of bars :( )

Hope you all have a good day too :)

Back