The journey continues!

Soooo tired, all these people and weddings! It's been a fantastic weekend; just about managed WS today, determined to actually achieve TS tomorrow, as I know I'll feel great when I do. A good night's sleep should do wonders :)

My favourite pics of me from the wedding :)
41452-albums2875-picture20246.jpg

41452-albums2875-picture20247.jpg

That is a lovely pic :D
Its odd eh ?
I bet you would struggle to find one you liked from this time last year ...
I know I would ;)
On holiday, the pics taken on the first night, I didn't recognise myself :eek::D

I'm gonna try a proper TS day tomorrow too, Rachel :banana dancer:

Hi,

I just wanted to say "Thank you" for taking the time to write your Exante diary.
I too have been in the "scared mode" and at the same still be gaining weight.
But after reading your email, I know I'm not alone with the thought if what I'll be like "slimmer"!! I'm excited, scared, and so looking forward to the whole thing.
I did do CD - but it proved too expensive and the support was not for me. So, Exante looks perfect.
Wish me luck........and thank you again xx

Thanks Lainey, Good luck as you get started. It really does work. I'm still having wobbly days / weeks and the fear sometimes gets me, but I'm so glad to have got started. The support here is fantastic, and it feels so good to be achieving my goals. Hope all goes well for you, good luck :)

That is a lovely pic :D
Its odd eh ?
I bet you would struggle to find one you liked from this time last year ...
I know I would ;)
On holiday, the pics taken on the first night, I didn't recognise myself :eek::D
:banana dancer:
Indeed, when I look back at the pics from this time last year, I struggle to find any that I like. I may dig some out and put them up - the difference a year makes!

Your pics are great Rachel, you must be so proud of yourself!

You have made some good choices with regards to all the food that has been on offer to you, lets hope this is the way forward as it is always a test when the choices are there. Glad you seem to be doing so well and still managed a loss this week, just goes to show your hard work can pay off.
Good luck for this week and getting back to ts xxx

Your pics are great Rachel, you must be so proud of yourself!

You have made some good choices with regards to all the food that has been on offer to you, lets hope this is the way forward as it is always a test when the choices are there. Glad you seem to be doing so well and still managed a loss this week, just goes to show your hard work can pay off.
Good luck for this week and getting back to ts xxx

Thanks MissMac - it does feel good getting back onto TS :)

And Margie, I'm horrified, having been looking back at pics from this time last year - I knew I was really overweight - here's a couple of the better ones from last year. I'm so glad I've been doing this diet, and I'm looking forward to getting this last 2 stone off now :)

41452-albums2875-picture20257.jpg

41452-albums2875-picture20256.jpg

And it's good seeing the pics from last year, to help me really focus on my goal, and to make sure I never go back there again!

Wow, what a difference !
It's amazing eh ? :D
You can actually see the confidence and satisfaction in this years pics !
:D

Glad you mentioned about looking at old pics, Margie :) When I look down I find it hard to see the difference, but when I look at the pictures next to each other I can really see how much I have changed already.

I'm so determined to get all the way to my goal, although munchie monsters attacked today, and I just gave in - I don't even know why. Argggg, silly choice to eat chocolate. I've stopped now, and determined that tomorrow I will be properly TS again, as I know I feel so much better when I do.

Hubby is actually going into the office tomorrow, little one is at nursery and I've got a days leave - it will be the first time in about a year I've been home alone! (I'm planning on doing a lot of clearing up and sorting out, in peace and quiet! - and drinking lots of water, adn staying away from all things food related).

Hope you all have a good day too :)

A day sorting through stuff will help clear your head too Rachel ;)
I think I am going to start back with the decorating tomorrow, as I am off too :).
I still have a bit to finish in the hall.... but I will be going at a much slower pace, than before my holdiay.
Just enough to keep me busily ticking over, and not falling into bed exhausted ;)

Sometimes only chocolate will do. Its not a choice you make all the time now, which is great ;)

Looking forward to my day off today. Hubby's actually gone to work and little one now at nursery.
A bit annoyed with myself for the chocolate slip yesterday, but it has proved something to me - my breathing is a lot worse this morning, so I think chocolate may actually be the culprit for some of my breathing problems :(:( That should be good enough incentive to stay away from it!

Now - here's my list for today:

Clear up living room windowsill (home of lots of junk at the moment)
Clear up computer room, and make space for text books for my course - put away all bits from making bridesmaid dresses
Clear up garage and put together exercise bike we recently bought from my mother in law
Clear out wardrobe and get rid of all clothes size 18 and above (need to remove safety net, it's too easy to put on a little weight at the moment)
Put up some photos of family on the wall in the hall, including pictures of me (currently there aren't many photos up in the house, and I'm sure it's because I've not liked seeing pictures of myself.... well, that's all about to change :)

And then a trip to charity shop with all the stuff I will have sorted out
(And possibly a trip to the tip if there's lots of rubbish too!)

I feel excited just looking at the list :)

cybill said:
I feel excited just looking at the list :)

I feel nackered!!! Lol

It's funny you should say that coz on Monday I had to use my inhaler for the first time in weeks!! It's something I'm gonna watch out for!

Have a good day :D if you get through that lot then feel free to come and tidy my garage! It's a right mess :) maybe that can be my challenge for tomorrow xx

Omg Hun u truly look gorgeous love the whole outfit and well done on your loss... And wow very well done on the sensible food choices that is some determination hunny x x

Wow, really pleased, today is going so well. The car is nearly full with stuff for the charity shop and the tip, and I've not even started on my wardrobe yet! It's brilliant, I can now see my desk, and I've cleared a whole shelf ready for my new text books. The garage is clear, and when hubby gets home, hopefully he'll help me assemble the exercise bike.

cybill said:
Wow, really pleased, today is going so well. The car is nearly full with stuff for the charity shop and the tip, and I've not even started on my wardrobe yet! It's brilliant, I can now see my desk, and I've cleared a whole shelf ready for my new text books. The garage is clear, and when hubby gets home, hopefully he'll help me assemble the exercise bike.

Jeezo it's not even dinner time yet!! Your fab xx

It's odd about the chocolate eh ? But good too, that you were able to make the connection :). It really isn't worth it eh ?

You are doing great with your clearing out...... I haven't gotten out of bed yet ! :eek:. So much for decorating for me eh

Go on Margie ..... get out of bed, you know you'll feel better once you've got something done :)

I'm now back from the charity shop and the tip (and hubby will be pleased that I didn't buy any new things at either location!)

Now the house is looking better I'm going to go and start sorting through photos - I've got boxes of them that I've not put in albums or sorted out for about 20 years! Time to at least sort them, (and throw away some of the rubbish) and then start putting them in albums another day!

I'm definitely on a roll, 2 litres of water down so far, one shake and one bar. Will need to do a new order soon, as I've only got about 5 bars left - I'd better make them last all weekend :)

I've got some of the photos up on the wall already, one of me from earlier this year, and a lovely one of me and hubby about 5 years ago (I look very different!) As I go through these boxes I think there may be some more pics to put up too :) I really want to find a nice one of me with my Dad and put that up, to help my daughter to know who he was.

Looking forward to a productive afternoon!

Cybill I was maintaining really well for many years until, last October, my dearest Dad passed away. It hit me even harder than I thought it would, and before I knew where I was my weight was starting to creep up. I vowed to get back on the straight and narrow after Christmas - and didn't. Good intentions, but the flesh was weak and still horribly sad.

Now at last I am losing the regain and getting a grip on things in general. My tip for anyone on any diet - be kind to yourself and don't expect superhuman willpower or a 'perfect' 100% day, every day. It's progress that matters.

I am tackling serious clutter in my home, neglected for way too long. It is wonderful to see the difference. Long way still to go but the Salvation Army has benefitted hugely already and can expect much, much more loot!

All the best x

Sounds like you have been really busy chick!!

Its nice to have a good clear out isnt it.

You aint doing too bad on the diet either. A little bit of chocolate wont break the scales and it may even be a learning curve.....you can have what you fancy, just in moderation!!
Hope your ts days go well for you and you have a good loss this week xxx

Back