The journey continues!

Thanks Girlygirl and Missmac,

It's been really good today. I feel much better having decluttered the house some more - this diet is good for body, mind, soul and home! It feels really good having a picture of me up on the stairs (from a couple of months ago, and one from a few years ago) and I feel happy to look at them. I think I'm a lot happier in who I am, which is great, and content to be me. Hurrah :)

A good message came up on Beck on facebook today, which was apt timing for me - about how we can struggle with weight loss after we've lost some. Have a read of this article, there are some good questions that are certainly making me think. I think I will be revisiting my Advantages card again, again!

Ask the Diet Program Coordinator « The Beck Diet Solution

Time to sleep now, and then I'm away for a few days - although hopefully the wifi will be working in the CenterParcs villa that we're going to :)

cybill said:

It's been really good today. I feel much better having decluttered the house some more - this diet is good for body, mind, soul and home! It feels really good having a picture of me up on the stairs (from a couple of months ago, and one from a few years ago) and I feel happy to look at them. I think I'm a lot happier in who I am, which is great, and content to be me. Hurrah :)

A good message came up on Beck on facebook today, which was apt timing for me - about how we can struggle with weight loss after we've lost some. Have a read of this article, there are some good questions that are certainly making me think. I think I will be revisiting my Advantages card again, again!

Time to sleep now, and then I'm away for a few days - although hopefully the wifi will be working in the CenterParcs villa that we're going to :)

Ooo centreparcs, nice! Enjoy ;) x

Wow Rachel... that looks like a great link...
I have saved it, in my favourites and will check out, with no wine in me :)

I have never been to centerparcs...but I bet you all will have a ball :D
Have loadsa fun
xxx

Shred day :D

Here goes....... :D xx

Where are ya Rach?
4 days and no posts!!!!
Hope your ok xx

Wow, had a fantastic weekend away, and did the twilight spa session last night. I love their spa, and it was really good feeling so much more confident in my swimming costume, and having the dressing gown actually go all the way round me :):):)

While I was away, I was having a think about my goals, and realised that if I can focus I could get into the healthy bmi range by November. So I'm setting my next big goal to be 11 stone 11 pounds (exactly 10 stone lost) by 11/11/11. I'm really excited and in the zone. I so want to achieve my weight loss goal to get into a healthy weight and live a healthy life, and I know that I can achieve this.

So it's good to be back, and hope you've all had a good weekend too :)

Luvving your goal it's the same as mine we will get there!!!!!! You have done amazing and such an inspiration to all us on the exante train well done hunni xxxxxx

Ooh not al all it's a great goal and easy to remember lol just trying to think when I last weighed under 12st probably 15 years ago lol oooh let's turn back time and be there again xx with you on this one xxxxxxxx

Welcome back Rachel :)
I am glad you had a lovely time at CenterParcs :D

11/11/11 is a very good goal date, I love it :D and 11st 11lbs too... love it, love it, love it
Dont be surprised if another person the same height as you, ends up joining your goal date and weight :rolleyes: :p:whistle::eek:

So glad that you had a lovely time away and thanks for your lovely post in my diary too (mwah right back at you xx).Glad you have your mojo back babe and are fired up ready to get that 10 balloon. Won't be long now skinny vicar xxxx

Glad you had a good time away. Your new 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 :D plan sounds fab :) I think it really helps having something to focus on xx

cybill said:
Ordered two more sets of packs, which will take me through into November.... by which time I will be a healthy weight! Exciting to think this could be my last order!!!

Oh that is exciting! I'm only starting my journey again. I know you probably hear this a lot but you really are an inspiration xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Wow, it's been a busy few days, and now preparing for my cycle ride on Sunday - can't believe I'm nearly there now. I'll be cycling 45 miles from Buckingham Palace to Windsor Castle. I just hope the forecast rain goes somewhere else!

Sorry I've not been on anyone's diaries; hopefully I'll get a chance at the weekend.

Day 2 back on track again this week, and I'm really looking forward to my cycle ride on Sunday! I'm slightly nervous about it, but also really excited to think that I will achieve this goal :)

Also, seeking advice - I've put this on the main forum too. When I'm doing this 45 mile sponsored cycle ride on Sunday, for the Princes Trust, from Buckingham Palace to Windsor Castle. In my training over the summer I've been doing working solution (or just plain off track!) However, I'm back on TS this week, and wondering what I should do to help me get through the cycle ride. I'm thinking of taking some peperamis with my in my bag, to help my energy on the way. My colleagues are all taking energy drinks, 'gel shots', chocolate etc. I'm not sure it's going to help me to start adding sugar into the mix, but wondering what you think would be the best things to keep me going (preferably light, easy to eat!)

(And if you're feeling generous, click here to sponsor me, in aid of the Princes Trust)

Thanks in advance for any tips / suggestions!

Back