The journey continues!

cybill said:
oooh, feeling brave, just submitted my success story to Exante! (well, nearly success, still a little further to go, but getting there!)

Fantastic :D it is a great success :)

Well done on your bike race! Cant wait o read your success story on Exante website. You may not be at your ideal weight but you have done so well and your story is going to inspire so many people :). x x

Ooooh, you're on the exante web site! How exciting :D

Oooh, just got the email, yes, they've uploaded my story!

***runs off (very slowly - cause I'm aching from circuits:eek:) to check the Exante website:D***

Just read it and it's fantastic!! Welldone! I always wondered if those stories are real and now I know they are!! I'm inspired all over again, thanks. Xx

Wow, it's been another busy few days, and tomorrow I go to college straight from work! Excited and nervous at the moment, I'm sure it will all be good though. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on the course and to getting stuck into the studies too :)
See you all next week! :)

wow- i'm off to read this story too!! good on you! celebrate your hard work. you're doing a fantastic job!!! :)

have fun in college too!

made me want to cry- i love success stories! especially when they're so personal and so successful! x

Well done on finishing the cycle and congrats on appearing on Exantes website :0) fab inspiration!!

Jx

wow Rachel! I go away for a few days and come back to all your news! Congratulations (again) on your bike ride :) And I hope your college residential is going well... I am sure you are all feeling the same apprehension. I'm back on 21st October for my final push at school, and just want to get it over with now ;)

I'm off to read your story on the Exante website, and hope that we'll have that last couple of stone off by Chrimbo :eek:

Cathy
x

Good luck with starting your course honey. I started my new module last week and the only thing that got me through was the lure of new stationery as I am a sucker for that!!! Love the story on exante too- so proud of you missy. Take care and miss you loads xxx

Hi Rachel

I just wanted to tell you, you have inspired me to start my own Exante journey.

I have gained 6 stone in 10 years during which I had 3 children. I am 32 and I am looking forward to getting my life back.

Good luck on the last leg of your epic journey. You are amazing!

Back