The journey continues!

Oh that is wonderful :) you deserve it hun x so so pleased for you :)

Your truly a star rach u deserve it so much I'm so pleased for you my lovely x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations. Ive just seen your star story :)

Still wobbling a little, but glad to be getting back on the road to weight loss and starting to edge closer to that healthy weight :) Sorry I'm not around much, this study lark really is taking a lot of time - all good, but a lot to do :)

Keep going Rachel :D

as Beck says "give yourself credit" - you have lost an amazing amount of weight, you are embarking on an exciting new vocation, you are still sticking with exante and you havent put weight on!!! - all pretty amazing achievements if you ask me.

Definitely give yourself credit for everything you are doing rather than focusing on what you fee you aren't doing (if you see what i mean)

Its just a plateau at the moment, a time for your mind and body to catch up!

keep going, you know you can do it

xxx

Rachel I have read most of your Diary and have found it very inspiring. I am still undecided as to which Meal Replacment to use, was going to try LL or CD but wondering if I could manage Exante with support from this forum. I need to loose six stone to get to the top end of a healthy weight for my height but I am an emotional eater and think I need a break from food, worry about doing it without support though!! There are so many wonderful stories on here and am so grateful to those of you who share their thoughts and feelings so generously, I only hope that I can do as well.
Many thanks
Clare.

Rachel I have read most of your Diary and have found it very inspiring. I am still undecided as to which Meal Replacment to use, was going to try LL or CD but wondering if I could manage Exante with support from this forum. I need to loose six stone to get to the top end of a healthy weight for my height but I am an emotional eater and think I need a break from food, worry about doing it without support though!! There are so many wonderful stories on here and am so grateful to those of you who share their thoughts and feelings so generously, I only hope that I can do as well.
Many thanks
Clare.

hi peace dove (sorry for jumping on your diary rachel). i was in exactly the same position as you - 6 stone to lose to get to top end of healthy weight. I can honestly say exante is brilliant and using minimins for support will defo get you through it. The ladies (and some men) on here are fantastic. I have never managed to lose weight before so if I can do it, so can you. I have lost over 3 stone in 12 weeks! Good luck x

Very quiet on here Rachel, how's it going? xx

Heya :)
Sorry I've not been around on here for ages (decided it's definitely time to change the name of my diary... definitely not going to be 11:11 on 11/11... hoping I'll be back to 13:11 though (my 8 stone!) I've been wobbling on and off again.... (familiar pattern from over the summer). I have at least really got it in my head that I'm going to lose this last 2 stone and make it over the border into 'healthy'! I'm just wobbling along on the way there. It has felt good getting back on the packs though (although I seem to manage 5-6 days (I get through that hard bit into ketosis) and then I sabotage it ... usually with chocolate buttons.)

I'm trying to decide if I'm brave enough to really use the NLP techniques to try and convince myself that I don't like chocolate! (I'm not sure I'm willing to give it up in the future though!)

I did go out today with my M&S token from Exante, and am really pleased to have bought some leggings, a top and a skirt all in a size 14 :):):)

My course is going well, and I'm pleased that I've managed to make the transition to study, alongside work & life. I think the key for me at the moment is trying to find 'balance'. I think I'm getting there with life / work / study balance. I now need to find that balance again with food. I seem to be able to do total control with the packs and then switch to complete glutton with chocolate... anyway, there must be a way :)

Sorry I've not been around for absolutely ages!

Hi, hope you're ok. Glad your course is going well. Wow size 14....that's great x you'll be back on track to your goal in no time x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hiya Rachel....
It seems to be a popular thing, as I am stuck just under 14st too.
I really cant get back into Exante at all, and have been fairly successful at maintaining for the last couple of months.
I'm not even sure how I have done that.
You do have a lot of stuff going on just now, so I really admire that you are still trying with Exante.
Maybe I wll get back to it soon myself
Good luck
xxx

Thanks Marge, I think what's motivating me at the moment is I really can't face new year with a weight loss resolution, I want to have finished the losing weight thing this year, and just move on really. But to do that I need to somehow knuckle down and lose this last 2 stone! (Which I know I've been saying for the last 6 months or so! But somehow I need to actually lose it!)

I keep making excuses, but really I just need to do it!

Back