The journey continues!

Hope the little one is feeling better, Rachel? Don't worry about the minor blip ... as beck says ... thin people don't worry about it they eat less next meal - get straight back on the bus to Slimmerland, and I'll tighten your seatbelt myself ;) LoL

x

Hope the little one is feeling better, Rachel? Don't worry about the minor blip ... as beck says ... thin people don't worry about it they eat less next meal - get straight back on the bus to Slimmerland, and I'll tighten your seatbelt myself ;) LoL

x

You're right, and thank you for tightening my seat belt :) Feeling better today, and little one seems to be feeling a bit better too, which is great (although still a fairly broken night's sleep!)

Anyway, you're right, I'd gone back to pretty black & white thinking... this is about the long haul, and readjusting my thinking, so on day / one meal at a time :)

fantastic!!!! Good to hear the little one is on the mend - there seems to be a few virus-type illnesses around at the moment :(

Stay focussed, we need to keep an eye on the driver ;)

Cathy
x

hi Rachel
im still wobbly lol.. fell off at weekend but back on TS yesterday and managed to get day 1 done and dusted again.. just wanna get the nexy 6 out the way now lol... its soooo hard when ya get to the last couple of stone when ya have lost a huge amount already isn't it hun...
lets keep wobbling together eh xxxxxxxxxx

Hey rach my lovely ur doing great even if it's a little bit of a wobbly journey main thing is ur focused chick keep it up lovely x x

I think one of my daughter's nursery rhymes is rather apt at the moment.

Wibble wobble wibble wobble jelly on a plate,
wibble wobble wibble wobble jelly off the plate

Today was a wobble off the plate kind of a day. Planning that tomorrow is wobbling on; I've just got to keep heading in the right direction!

I've decided this is getting silly. I'm going to have a few weeks properly off instead of this few days on / crash, enjoy Christmas and time with family, and then in the new year I'll be back to get rid of this last 3 stone.

I think making a decision (whatever the decision is) is a good thing. At least now you will not keep beating yourself up. Set the date you will re-start and stick to it - just treat it like when you first started. The time off will probably help get your head back into gear. A new year and a new start.... good luck xx

I think making a decision (whatever the decision is) is a good thing. At least now you will not keep beating yourself up. Set the date you will re-start and stick to it - just treat it like when you first started. The time off will probably help get your head back into gear. A new year and a new start.... good luck xx

I agree, just what I was about to say :)

I think your doing the right thing Rachel. Hope you had a good Xmas and new year and I'll be here ready to finish the rest of the journey with you in 2012 :D xx

Great decision rach... it just gets stupid when ya on..off..on...off with this plan as ya lose and gain the same 5lb on a weekly basis etc... i had a few months off and yes i regained some of the weight but still restarted a st lighter than first time round...
When you have been really heavy and lost lots of weight like you , me, claire just to name a few , sometimes i think its the monotony of it thats actually harder than the not eating....
none of us put the 8st we have each lost on in a few months did we?? so to expect to lose it all in one go is in my humble opinion very difficult..
Enjoy your xmas off plan darlin and i hope you have a wonderful time.
wishing you health and happiness for now and the new year xxxxx

You have inspired me!

Hi
I read your post on the Exante website and learned about this forum. You are doing really well - I am really inspired by your story. I'm on day 4 of the total solution and I'm really suffering! I've lost 7lb already but all I can think about is food! My husband suggested I re-read all of the success stories again to keep me going and he was right - I feel a bit better!
I'd be interested to know if the constant thinking about food goes away or do I just have to suffer!
Thanks again for your story!
:family2:

Javanna said:
Hi
I read your post on the Exante website and learned about this forum. You are doing really well - I am really inspired by your story. I'm on day 4 of the total solution and I'm really suffering! I've lost 7lb already but all I can think about is food! My husband suggested I re-read all of the success stories again to keep me going and he was right - I feel a bit better!
I'd be interested to know if the constant thinking about food goes away or do I just have to suffer!
Thanks again for your story!
:family2:

Hey Javanna well done on the great start :) everyone is different for me it comes and goes :) but the first few days are the hardest for me along with certain days in the month. Good luck!

Back