the journey of colly...no longer vlcd-ing.

:O you made me blush, thanks Colly =)

Wellcome back and good luck with it!

By the way that coat is lush! Looks nice and warm too for the cold months coming - OMG how old did that make me sound! lol xx

you can wolf whistle at my avatar too if you want ;) seriously though you're a gorgeous lady. and i'm sure that will shine through even more by the end of your journey! and theres nothing old about it lol i was also thinking that! i have a lot of autumn/spring style coats but nothing really heavy and thick for winter. my mum's already eyeing it up and it's not even ruddy arrived yet!! i told her she can have it when i'm too skinny for it hehe x

Girl after my own heart - getting a bargain is one of the best feelings EVER!!

Loving the positive attitude - come on, we can do this. Maybe we're not always perfect but we keep trying and who wants to be perfect anyway? ;)

We'll get there, in our own time granted, but we will!!!

xxx

it so is!! £38 instead of £60, i am pleased as punch! and for once i have a coat thats actually in season instead of last seasons bargain cast offs haha ;) and too right... wheres the fun in perfection? have you got far to go on your journey? xx

I think I would be happy with 3 stone - but I'll have to see when I get there ;)

xx

could be there by christmas if you get your head in the right place ;) xx

That would be fantastic!! You'll be well on your way too!!

xx

i need to lose somewhere between 7-9 stone so could be half way there :D xx

You'll have broken the back of it, though!!
:wee:

xxx

i always said to o/h that if i could get to the point i had less than 5 stone to lose i'd be delighted. it just seems so far away right now!! xx

Welcome back hun, glad your feeling more positive and goos luck with Take 3 :)

Loving the jacket. Wish i was a student again, miss the discounts lol

i looove the discounts :D and thanks hun x how you getting on?x

Baby steps, Sweets! Take it a stone at a time ;)

xx

Yeah ok thanks. Ist week was 13lbs, 2nd 5lbs, 3rd 4lbs and 4th 4lbs. So 26lbs this last month :)

Set a target for 14lbs for October so fingers crossed. Had a lovely Sunday Roast Chicken tonight which won't have helped but i'll be good tomorrow onwards honest :)

amazing loss. you should be so proud. you're on aam week arent you? so chicken- not so bad ;) x

Yeah but had 2 of my home made roast tatties with some paprika, chilli flake sprinkles. CARBS BAD lol

:asskick:
:p as long as you can get back on track, then i hope you enjoyed your sunday treat x

thanks sweets. i'm gonna give it a good go this time. just got to get through these first few days... xx

Hey hey little lady :) thanks for posting your link :)

Go you for getting back on track, will try to follow xxx

thank you nee. however...not great news. i'm off track again. just can't get my mind in the right place for this. o/h said to me that he notices the difference in my mood this time round compared to before my gran was ill/passed away, and that it's not a change for the better. so i'm just not fit for it, and it shows! my first time round i was on day 4/5 when things went wrong, and i was feeling great, in ketosis and 10lb down, raring and ready to go. i wish i'd found the strength to carry on with it when my gran passed away, i just couldn't cope with the additional stresses of cravings i guess. i feel like such a failure. really upsetting. i thought i'd be able to get back on the wagon WAY easier than what i have. i've just been so all or nothing this year in general- binging or vlcd-ing- i think i'm going to do slimming world red days (without bread, pasta, rice, potatoes etc etc) for a few weeks and see if i can get to a better mental state. :( xx

You're only a failure if you stop trying and you're not doing that!!!

SW sounds like a great idea - after a couple of weeks you can either stick with that or, if your head's in the right place, give Exante another whirl

:hug99::hug99:

xxx

Ahh hun, your no failure ...No way! It just isnt for you, just now. Maybe SW is the better option for you, and I know exactly what you mean its all or nothing for me too, I cant just do a normal 1200 cal a day diet, I feel like im not doing anything....stupid I know!!

Keep up with trying hun even if its a different diet, im sure it will suit you just fine :)

xxxx

Back