the journey of colly...no longer vlcd-ing.

Aww Colly. Im so sorry its not working out for you but youre definitely not a failure for doing slimming world instead. The very fact that you are not giving up proves what a success you are.

thank you all xxx

Hey Colly. I get how you feel. I have been finding it difficult to keep on track with any diet recently. Been away on holiday and pretty much gained what I had lost :( (Nearly)

Gonna start watching what I am eating again as of Monday but don't think I am ready for total abstinence. Still want to lose 2-3 stone before Feb and I know I can do it. Must be something in the NE air that is sabotaging us :) Take care x

Hey,Colly

How's things?

xx

diet wise- don't ask! neither bad nor good on that front, am struggling for money at the mo so am semi following sw at home but it's hard when you're trying to keep to a strict budget. other than that- not bad! been soo busy lately, had a lot of deadlines to meet and a lot of work to get done. but it's almost done now. how are you toots? and how is everyone? i have been keeping tabs on diaries a bit but just haven't had a chance to reply, been lurking minis when i get the chance x

Hey Colly, How is your course going?

Glad your getting on ok even if your crazily busy

x

course is fab thanks nee. am off all next week thank goodness, although its not much of a rest as i have sooo much to do. our fridge packed in so i had to buy another one, it is coming on wednesday so gonna have to give the kitchen a big clearout and get everything sorted for it coming. i am quite excited, how sad is that! hehe. how are you doing sweetness xx

Oooh I love getting new things especially housy stuff :)

Im doing ok, Had an indian the other night :( and a cream cake today but was 140 calories so not too worried!

Really want to try CD or something! Hows the diet going?

good luck if you go for vlcd, the success people have on them is amazing! you really have to be in the right place to succeed, and i just haven't been in that place unfortunately. i'm doing ok! sts for a few weeks which im not too fussed about as i've not been great (o/h keeps bringing home nice things, uggghhh!!) but i've not been really bad either. need to reign back in as i am going to see friends i've not seen in 2 years at the end of nov and would really like to be back in the teens before then xx

You'll do it hun, I think my biggest problem is the temptation and not being able to say No to anything, it drives me mad, Im also looking into a hypnoband and have provisionally booked it for January!!

would be sooo interested to see how you get on with that! i want desperately to get back to the gym especially with me only being on my course 3 days a week and having so much spare time but i'm really struggling financially at the moment, and the fridge breaking didn't help! sods law it waits until i am skint to break down! i have to get back on track, i'm so miserable with my weight, but the more miserable i get the more i go off track. it is a vicious circle. i still remember our pledge to buy vivien of holloway dresses and drink cocktails when we're slim! it's still happening! hehe x

would be sooo interested to see how you get on with that! i want desperately to get back to the gym especially with me only being on my course 3 days a week and having so much spare time but i'm really struggling financially at the moment, and the fridge breaking didn't help! sods law it waits until i am skint to break down! i have to get back on track, i'm so miserable with my weight, but the more miserable i get the more i go off track. it is a vicious circle. i still remember our pledge to buy vivien of holloway dresses and drink cocktails when we're slim! it's still happening! hehe x

Hell yeh sweets its defo happening, we just need a kick in the right place and then we will be sipping away :)

We were about the same weight too arent we?

i'm a bit heavier than you now but my target weight is more than yours- think we have roughly the same amount of weight we wanna lose. i want to lose about 9 stone :) x

I want to get to 8 stone so have about 10 1/2 stone to lose :) Oh the joy!!!

Hey Hun,

How are you?

Everything going well in the land of Dieting?

xx

my days always start with the best of intentions and go wrong at about 7/8pm lol. as i said tho i am down about 2lb this week which i am pleased with (would have been happy with 1lb, any loss at all is good for me at the mo). so i've cracked the majority of the day but its just the end i lapse at- am working on it! o/h doesn't help, he tempts me a lot :( booo. xx

I had a word with my OH last night for drinking beer and eating biscuits in front of me. He laughed cos he thought I was joking until I gave him my very hard stare over the top of my glasses lol.

my days always start with the best of intentions and go wrong at about 7/8pm lol. as i said tho i am down about 2lb this week which i am pleased with (would have been happy with 1lb, any loss at all is good for me at the mo). so i've cracked the majority of the day but its just the end i lapse at- am working on it! o/h doesn't help, he tempts me a lot :( booo. xx

My OH does too, he is the most supportive person but at the same time helps to put thoughts in my head and before I know it Ive done it. But this last 4-7 days have been ok, and hoping I can carry on till I start the exante packs... Although I feel a last supper coming on next week ha ha

Back