The Journey of H - depression

morning H. sounds like you are having great day ,doing lots of things you love.
going to get my jobs done too and settle down with some cross stitch too

Good morning - knitting still not made it onto the needles.

I even took the boys to a soft play place yesterday, in the hope of casting on but no - decided to read a trashy gossip mag instead - naughty Ferret..

Feeling very tired this morning for some reason - even had an early night last night but still shattered - OH has been complaining of being cold all weekend so hope he isn't coming down with something - can do without manflu in the Madferret household..

Hope you are having a great day and hope to catch up with you later

T
x

Morning H..:)
Just popping by to say hello,got to dash to work now will catch up later..
Hope you have a lovely day xx

Thank you for popping by to check up on me
I had a great weekend doing things I wanted to do
the knitting is coming on slowly rows 9 and 10 were a little difficult - well not really difficult but I just could not get into the rhythm of the stitches so had to do some tinking - but all is well now
will be taking it to knitting evening in the pub later

been to town - got myself a bit of makeup as mine was running out and also got a new nail varnish - just about to put it on now :)

well mine are natural - I used to have extentions and art work done
the colour is teal
it is one of the only colours I wear
teal some purple and burnt orange - I have a new colour this year too its raspberry red
all that with everything else in black or dark grey
just thought teal would make a nice difference - just a shame I cant do the art work myself :):)

Ooh the nails sounds great..doesnt having them done damage your nail underneath though :confused: Ha ha can you tell i never have any beauty treatments done:cry:

Glad you got your knitting sorted out and are now happy with it..:) have a great evening with the knitting gals xxx

Nah - I have my set soaked off about every 15 weeks and my nails look fine underneath them
It depends where and how you have them done... some places use electric files and illegal products so you should always avoid them - I would avoid anywhere where the staff wear a mask when filing - not a good sign..
My technician uses Entity which is a great product - and they always look great - well pleased with them
Might even try and take some pics of them and post them on here - but I will warn you they are long...

I want to be at home, knitting..

Good morning H - how are you today ? still feeling lighter I hope ?

I'm feeling tired - in fact we all are in the Madferret household.. don't know if it is the darkness that is affecting us but we are all sleeping well, just seem to be so tired all the time..

Anyhow - hope you are scheduled for a good day and that your knitting is progressing at a rate of knots - not literally of course..

T
x

well I am lighter - so thank you
found a lovely quote somewhere the other day
there is a fine line between hobby and mental illness
made me smile

been at work this morning and this afternoon I have lists to write of who will be needing what in their xmas hampers - just so I can plan what I actually need to cook nearer the time :)
must say my fingers do hurt a bit - not the knitting but the cutting out of circles for the tops of the jars of chutneys and preserves - that in turn makes knitting more difficult
will be taking knitting to work with me tomorrow

as it is a 4 row pattern with two panels of 28 row patterns within it I have put stitch markers - making the counting far easier - so will be easier to do at work - even with interuptions :):)

must make the toffee vodka later need to make several small bottles to go in the hampers - that is better if it is given time
might make the spiced coffee and hot chocolate mix too :)

Hi MF and Fuzzy
well today have gone well

I am desperately trying to shift the headaches I keep getting
I find that some days I really get through the coffee to keep me going and on other days have no caffeine at all
I think my body is going in and out of caffeine withdrawal - so starting from this morning I have gone caffeine free apparently caffeine withdrawal can last a week I was hoping for a few days
once I get the headaches under control I will be back to losing weight - but for now I am just plodding along on sw - if I lose weight good if I just sts that wont hurt either - if the headaches dont go with no caffeine I will be off to the doctors -

Hiya H..
I hope you shift that headache very soon hunny..
I bought some flavoured teas today a box of 25,just had one cold strawberry+mango thought it was quite nice.
Bye for now xx

Yes I like to make them and have them cold too
I have also bought some rooibos - its ok DH hates the smell of it but it is caffeine free and it cant hurt me to go without the caffeine

Morning H

There are some really good caffeine free 'ordinary' teas and coffees about, OH really suffers with split fingers and knuckles when he has caffeine so we don't have it in the house... you can tell when he has been drinking caffeine, ie if he is working away on another site, as his skin just rips apart, right down to the bones - it's awful..

Whereas Im the other way - complete caffeine freak - drink gallons of the stuff, as we have a Starbucks outlet at work, so its loads of Venti Americanos with no milk - heaven.

How is the knitting going ? OH is out at a PTA meeting tonight, and the boys are having an early night so I might get to cast on... yayyyy.

Have a great day and hope you are feeling a little brighter this morning

Love
T
x

Back