The Journey of H - depression

sorry not to have posted - needless to say I have a headache and went to bed early then rose late so didnt have time to get on before work
I am getting quite used to the rooibos and fruit teas

MF not too keen on decaff as most of them use chemicals to decaf the items

right knitting going slowly as having problems concentrating but it is going
tomorrow I am going out with the same friend so might take it with me as we plan to spend some time in a cafe :):)

I so want to eat skittles today :)

Good morning H

Hope you are feeling good today and that the headache has done a vanishing act ?

Did you give in to the call of the Skittles yesterday - DS2 really loves them, even the sour ones - yuk..

Knitting has yet to make an appearance, but I have brought the Cocoon book to work today to copy the pages I need - I have been carrying it around with me all week and I have noticed that the cover is getting scratched - not good.. I take great care with my knitting books - after all they are not cheap are they ?

Hope to hear from you soon

T
x

Hi H,hope all well with you,please dont faint in shock but i posted the pattern today !!!

see what you did look how many days it took me to recover

yarn is bought - will try to post off today or tomorrow

I am off to pilates today - first time in many months - hoping it will help with my general wellbeing

hope you had a fantastic weekend

me I made some of my christmas cards - will be making more later today
trying to keep busy so food does not become an issue

Morning H..:)
you are soooooooooo good with all these homemade things you are doing for crimbo..
your putting me to shame cos i just cannot be bothered this year...its a first for me not to make cakes...:eek:
Anyhow i hope you are ok hunny and good luck with this weeks plan xxx

Thanks Ladies
Caro things have not been going that well
However this is a new week and I WILL see results :)

Thanks Fuzzy
yesterday was a good day
but today my muscles really know I have gone back to pilates
knee a bit sore today (slight understatement) but all worth it

right today I have to go to work - then visit a friend to make sure she is ok - I also need to pop to town for a few items
I want to get a couple of small scrapbooks as I want to scrapbook some family recipes to give to my daughter :) most likely not for xmas but for next year - so if anyone scrapbooks and can give me a site to go for some books and materials (I have never done this before so dont really have a clue) I would be very grateful

right food today will be a lovely bowl of home made carrot and corriander soup - with two healthy Bs of bread
as for the rest - free food all the way might use cheese as healthy a to toast onto bread to go with soup

off to work shortly - but before I go I am going to try to get round to some visiting - I have been very lax lately and am surprised I have any friends left :):)

Good morning H, sorry i've not been around much this week, been very busy.
Hope the pattern as turned up.
Never done scrap booking but i know they sell all the materials in hobbycraft.
Have a woopy wednesday

Morning H

Sorry for being awol for awhile - bad Twiggy!

It's great to see the fantastic attitude - hope you get a big fat loss this week!!!

Twigs
xx

Back