The journey to a new me!

Plan for the day tomorrow is to start off with some exercise to get me in the mood :) alarm set for early to get going so lets hope tonight's resolve makes it to tomorrow.

So I got up and did my exercise. Lasted only a few minutes, but at least it is a start. Aim to do a few minutes longer tomorrow.

Sitting eating a bar now. :) so still on track. Was asked to go to the canteen but declined! Maybe the willpower is there after all?!

Also have a meeting at the other site this afternoon so will walk there and back so more exercise! :)

Well done hun, getting started again is so hard hard, so good luck to you :)

Hello Sunflowerlady!!

How are you doing? Managed to pop back on here today after a break, but I've re started my weight loss plan again today and am ready for round 2! I have more or less maitained since coming off CWP and SnS. The summer hols are all over now and I am ready to tackle the rest of the weight that need to shift! Today has been ok. Found it hard to drink the water again but getting there. I have some CWP and SnS products left so doing a mixture of the two until I run out. Still loving the SnS products :)

How have you found getting back on track? x

Hey PT! It's been hard. I also stopped for a while but unlike you I didn't maintain! So I need to first lose the weight I gained :)

I had some slim fast milkshake powder left, so began by using that up. I also have a few weeks supply of cwp so will use that. Am currently doing two products and a meal and managed to be good on it. Tomorrow is week one weigh in, so lets hope I lose something! Would like to at least be back to ending cwp weight by October 20 which is our one year wedding anniversary :) think its doable... If I don't fall off the wagon again! Lol

Hope you had a good summer!!!

How did weigh in go? I love SnS. The flavours and variety is fantastic and the price very reasonable. Their online support on their website is really fantastic and a life saver. I am also doing 2 products and a meal a day. Today is day 2. Day 1 went OK and I craved all sorts by the end of last night, but managed to resist.....just!...lol. The water is proving to be the hardest bit for me again (not had any yet today, so lots to make up!). Have a look at the SnS website, it really is fab! :) Hope you have a good WI! x

Yay on 1.4kg lost! Awesome :)

I had a crispy choc shake for breakfast and then had a cottage pie meal with some tinned carrots for lunch. I suspect the svoury SnS meals are going to be my lifesaver in winter...lol. What I like about SnS is that you are allowed salt & pepper to flavour your food as well as zero noodles/rice. The protein allowance on SnS is less than Cambridge at 100g a day but the veg portion is much larger at 200g a day! Good luck for the rest of the week! x

Thanks! I will have a look into SnS. I was going to try exante, but SnS seems cheaper...

Also going to start on the 30 day shred tomorrow morning. I found level one on you tube, will giving it a go. Wish me luck!!!!

So I did day one level one of the 30 day shred now. Managed to do the whole workout so glad of that. Will try make it more intense tomorrow. :)

Thinking of going back to straight SS 100% for a week next week to help get going, but will see how everything is.

Hope everyone reading my diary is doing well on their own journey... Keep it up! The results are worth it!

Oh my hat but you are brave!! Lol! I have just had a look at the level 1 video on Youtube and it looks quite intense...cant even begin to think what level 3 is like then! Good for you though! Hope you have a great day! x

So.... One evening this week we booked a holiday to Tunisia for our one year wedding anniversary. Later that evening my husband suggested that I wear a bikini on holiday... I said I was still too big to do that and the subject was dropped. Later however it got me thinking... And as a result I am now back on SS until the holiday on 35 days time. I ordered some exante product off the Internet which over months supply with a discount has saved me £100 versus cwp... That's a large saving not to be scoffed at! The stuff will arrive on Monday and will help keep me going until the holiday. I think I have two weeks worth of cwp on SS left so will use that up first before going to the exante stuff.

So day one back on SS was yesterday. Drank 2 litres of water and also took all the bad food from the house to work so my work colleagues could eat it! Wi today was good so am off to a positive start. Would like to get to 90kgs by the holiday, so need to lose 8.4kgs... (My weight went back up after a week on 2 products and a meal- I faltered for a day and it all piled back on :-( )

So the goal is 8.4kgs in 36 days. A steep ask, but lets hope I get 90% of the way there :)

Day two was hard! We worked in the garden yesterday and it took a lot out of me. Drank my water but by the end of the day I had a headache. :-(

Scales are good this morning, so it was worth the effort. Roll on day three!

Day three was better. Less tired and grumpy. More energy and I did more around the house. Tidying and packing misc things away into the right places.

Am having bad dreams each night though which isn't good. Tonight's was a friend said she didn't want to be friends with me anymore. Last nights was my husband left me! Not good ones at all! Hope they stop soon!

Today has been hard. Had another bad dream this morning before waking which made me not want to get out of bed. Didn't do day four of 30 day shred :-(

Also eating was hard too, all I wanted to do was eat! I somehow managed to curb it though....

So I lost 300g this morning. Went looking through the weight chart to see my lowest figure I was whilst on cwp the last time. It was back in July. I need to lose another 2.6kgs to get to lower that lowest last time. Two weeks for that I guess? Which will bring me to the camping weekend! Yay! Will be good!

Hello Sunflowerlady! Good to see you are sticking to it! Well done. As you know, it's flippen hard but the results are amazing. Just think how lovely it will be to go on holiday knowing you have lost more weight. Never mind the bikini, just being comfy on holiday (not being too hot due to excess weight or fitting into clothes better or fitting into an aeroplane seat better) is so worth the effort now!

I got to work this morning to see an email about our annual Xmas party! I almost broke out in a sweat there and then! Last year was horrid! I felt fat, nothing I wanted to wear fitted (shopping was a nightmare too!) and I felt self consious the whole eve. Our partners attend the party as well, so I spent most of the night complaining to hubby about how aweful I felt and how I felt everyone was talking about my weight behind my back! I dont want to feel like that again this year and although I have lost 4 stone, I NEED so shift at least 2 of the 3 stone left to lose before then! I really, really do not want to feel like that again this year and would LOVE to go shopping for an outfit that I WANT to wear and actually LIKE! Last week was a bit of a half hearted attempt and although I did not gain anything, I lost nothing either. This has just given me the kick up the backside I need. I had a SnS choc and almond bar for breakfast and will have a choc mint shake for lunch. Tonight will be SnS Cheesy Pasta with Quorn fillets and broccoli. Have started drinking my water again and hoping I make at least 2l today!

Your goal of 8.4kg is totally do able! Will be here with you all the way :) x

Back