The journey to a new me!

Thanks pt!

My hubby's work do is a week after we come back from holiday! So it gives me the motivation to get straight back on it after we get back! You have done brilliantly to have lost so much so far! You can definitely do it! And even now you could go out and buy an outfit that you wouldn't have dreamt of wearing last year! Massive achievement!

When is you Christmas party? Is it being held anywhere special? Is there a theme? We don't have Christmas parties at my company. The canteen does a Christmas meal over three days. :-/

It's in London. They have these big shared parties where loads of companies can book tables and then there is a theme to the night, though I'm not sure what this year's is yet. It's a dress up event so smart casual to smart wear. Some go the whole way with 3 piece suits and long evening dresses! I have been looking at a dress (not long) just above my knee and think I might take the plunge and order it in a size 14. The dress comes in 2 colours, a deep burgundy-red or black. I quite fancy the burgundy one but maybe the black one would be better?

How did WI go yesterday? Today I'm having porridge for breakfast and a strawberry shake for lunch. Not sure on dinner yet, but some sort of protein and veg and a soup pack. Dont know about you but I can already notice a change in the weather? It's colder and I'm now wanting soups and hot food again...lol.

Hope you have a good day! :)

Post some pics of the dresses! What fun! Shopping for new clothes! Yay!

I will also need to shop for a lovely new evening dress! :) will do it once back from holiday!

How has your days been? Today was good as I didn't cheat at all because I was just do busy at work there wasn't time to cheat!!! Tomorrow is week one wi on SS again! Eeek!

So weekly wi today, lost 3.6kgs (almost 8 lbs) :) 2.4 kgs to go to get the the lowest weight I was whilst on cwp (albeit only for a day!)

Glad that I am back in the 94's though :)

So the weekend began on plan. But then a mishap on timing meant I didn't have any products with me for lunch... Plus we were at friends. Tried to be as good as possible.

Then landed up having a chicken Kiev and salad for dinner. Only one product consumed on Saturday.

Sunday again started out better but for some reason I didn't drink enough water in the first half of the day. 4pm came and only 1 litre drank. Stinking headache and loads of water later I collapsed on the sofa :-( hubby made me eat a naan bread with him for dinner to get more strength. Felt a lot better after that. Headache went away and total of 3 litres after drank by the end of the day.

So damage control now! Need to be 110% for the rest of the week to be able to get rid of the bad food and back into ketosis. :)

Oh, and I found a bikini in BHS! As the bonus is it was only £4.80! Shocker! So here's hoping I have the confidence to wear it on holiday!!! 26 days to go to make a difference!

So today has gone really well, back on it with no glitches. And also no sneaky cheating either! Plus I also drank my 2 litres easily :) yay!

Hope I have a good loss tomorrow on the daily weigh lol.

Hey Sunflowerlady!

How are you doing? xx

Right... So I have been off Cambridge since about May 2013 as we were trying for a baby. Well now we have a wonderful little boy who will be 11 weeks tomorrow. He is wonderful! But as a result I have picked up about half the weight I had lost on cwp previously.

You can only go back onto cwp after 12 weeks so I have my appointment all booked with my consultant to begin next week. I plan to be very good and hope to lose about 2 and a half stone this time. Fingers crossed!

Hi sunflower, I was having a tough week this week as i felt like it dragged but then came across your thread and began reading, which has definitely helped so thanks :) and congratulations on your baby boy :) I wish you all the best for your appointment and it shows just how determined you are, and i am sure u will once again have a great weight loss.

Progress so far
Started 4th August @ 17st 3lbs
week 1 18th August -Lost 10lbs
week 2 25th August -Lost 3lbs
week 3 and 4 I went off the diet :cry:
I restarted with a new consultants and on 5th Sept i gained 5lbs
Week 1 (again) - Lost 9lbs
Week 2 - Lost 4lbs
Total weigh loss 21lbs and feeling great :D

Let me know how you get on? and are you reducing your carbs now and drinking more water in preparation?

Hi amad

Yes from today I am being much more good with my eating. No chocolate!
Have weighed myself this morning and hope to lose a little by Wednesday when I see my cwpc.
Plan on drinking the right amount of water from tomorrow, it's always so difficult for me as I don't really like water. ?

Keep up the good work with the diet!

Hey sunflowerlady, I can so relate to the water thing before CD I hardly ever drank it and if i did it was laced with squash and water on its own was a definite no no. I would be lying if i said i'm now a changed person and i drink the recommended water ever day because i don't, but i am so much better now and it does get easier like now i don't actually mind it, the trick is to just keep a bottle with you wherever you go. I tend to have a 1 litre bottle and aim for a minimum of 2 a day and drink lots of green tea too, another way which someone mentioned online was to have the smaller bottles (50cl) and then you need 6 bottles through the day but by setting an alarm ever few hours you can drink it in one go as the bottles are pretty small and that ensures u get your water. :) Wednesday is the big day not long left, i bet you cant wait to start?

Hey :) yes I have a water filter bottle that is 600ml, so am trying to get through at least three of those a day making 1,8L.

And yes! Wed is the day!!!

Hey sunflowerlady, hope you are doing well? I thought I would wish you luck for tomorrow, hope the consultation goes well. I've struggled this week although managed to stick to it, I think being at home all day applying for jobs is taking my boredom to the next level, but hopefully find something soon. I also went on the treadmill yesterday which was good and felt better for it so hopefully will carry on with it.

Argh! I have a killer of a sore throat! Not happy :-(
Day two went well. Managed more water than Wednesday, so all good.

Going to drug myself up and pray this doesn't develop into a cold!!!

Well done, and i think its going around i've got a cold myself :( but yeah have plenty of water and try rest as much as you can. On a brighter note i had my weigh in today and lost 3lbs :D and im very happy and motivated again. My consultant told me about a lady who lost 9 stone in 9 months which is amazing and that's pretty much how much i want to lose, which will take me to May and my 27th birthday, so maybe on my 27th will be my first year i actually go out and celebrate which will be a nice change and even wear a dress :eek: which i've never done. I'm looking to the future and hopefully that will keep me motivated. Hope your feeling better? and you'll soon be in ketosis :D if ur not already.

I have a bloody cold! Typical!!! Really down on water today but having tea and lemsip instead. I'm on a group on Facebook and asked of that was part of the water allowance and people kept saying that lemsip is very sugary, so perhaps I have come out of ketosis. If so, oh well... I need to feel better first!!!
I had a sneaky weigh yesterday and have already lost 3kgs! Woohoo! Hopefully I do more before the wedding on Friday even with this bloody cold!!!

Back