The journey to becoming more "me"

I seem to have lost track of days :eek: lol. Good going for sticking with it! Bet you can't wait until first wi!! Hope it's a nice a big loss, my first week was 9lb :D

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Wow, that's great! After reading all the success stories here I'm trying hard not to expect some sort of number of kgs that I will have lost.. But of course I'm hoping hihi.

Yesterday my coach texted me and we we're chatting for at least twenty minutes. She's so lovely and supportive! She almost seemed more excited for the first weigh on monday then I was! I'm very thankful she's there with me :)

Yesterday was a good day. I've been pretty active but didn't feel tired or weak. I had my three shakes(vanilla with added spice, mango and toffee walnut) and easily survived my family eating french fries. Usually I'm not a huge fan of french fries, but the ones they get are from a tiny restaurant with handmade everything. Very tasty.
But nevertheless, I had no problems having my shake while the family where having their fries. :character00116:
A little hungrier later at night but that must have been the association that I have with this house. There's always snacks available and for the people here it's a habit to get some at night. Nevertheless I've been a good girl. ;)

Today I will meet up with a good friend of mine. We'll get her a bunny for her birthday haha.
I'm a little nervous to tell her about the diet. She studied dietetics and is all about healthy nutrition and sports.

Nevertheless I'm feeling good! Feeling energized(I can't believe I'm living on shakes for eight days now!) and well.
I'm starting to feel different too. I feel like I'm already getting a little slimmer. Interested to see what the scale says on monday(what a relieving thing to say) :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and stay strong!

That's wonderful :D have a lovely weekend and stay strong :)

That's wonderful :D have a lovely weekend and stay strong :)

Oeh, my mum just had baked eggs on bread. That smelled very nice!
Luckily I still had my lunch-shake to take so that beat the craving :)

Hey how was you're weekend? Hope you stayed on plan :)

Sure thing I stayed on plan! :)
I've been quite busy meanwhile. I'll write an update once I get home!

How is everyone doing?

So! An update.

I'm on day 12 now and still 100%! Quite proud if myself :) I don't even find it a very hard thing to do! It's not easy or fun but less hard then I expected!
Yesterday I went to the cinema with a friend. Before the movie we still ha to have dinner. As she ate away her KFCmeal, I had no problems at all with my shake :) Yay!

On monday I've had my second meet and first weigh at my coach. I've lost 4,2 kgs ( 9.2 lbs)! My coach said I was doing really good and was just as excited as I am :)

Starting to see and feel the first results!

My best friend who did the program last year, started again yesterday too. Extra motivation and someone to have a shakeparty with haha.

Rock and roll everyone! ;)

Awh well done keep it up! Nice to have somebody on it with you for the motivation! :D stick with 100% all the way I know you can do it!

So, I survived the weekend!
The hardest weekend so far. Yesterday I was working on this annual market and there was sooo much delicious food around! Raw fruit cakes, fresh baked breads, couscous, vegetables, dried fruits.. Whooo. Totally raised my craving for food!

But.. I've turned down a few offers and strong to the plan!

This saturday my boyfriend will come over(we don't see each other that often since we live 800km apart) and I can go to step 2!
He misunderstood the way step 2 works and thought I was allowed to eat "normal" dinner meals instead of adjusted dietmeals.. He was hoping to take me to our favorite Indian restaurant for his birthday.. What do you think? Would it do much damage to do this?
Does someone have experience what it is like to eat a "normal meal" after 3 weeks of 100% ss or during step2 week?

Please let me know :)

Now on my way to my coach. Curious what the scale will say! Hope it will be good :)

I think I would have caved in and eaten some couscous(absolute fave food) hehe. You have done really well, as for Indian restaurant well if its a one off and you stick to something that's not full of cream and dry (not sure on Indian food) and don't eat the nann bread, popadoms Etc I'm sure it wouldn't do all that much damage, just get right back on plan. You are doing well keep it up lady!! Hope you get a good loss!

I've decided I won't do the Indian restaurant. I'm sure I couldn't handle myself since it is my ultimate favorite..

Yesterday at the scale was not much of a succes.. Exact same digits as the week before! No loss, no gain.
My coach and I were both surprised but figured out it had to do with me starting on the pill again. Hormones!

We did some measurements and that dis lift my spirit again.
In two weeks:

-4,5cm breast
-7cm(!!) waist
-0,5cm hips(coach was confused if she measured the same spots)
-4cm upper leg
-1cm upper arm

:)

Last night I was at a party and I've been naughty. I had a beer :(
Totally regret that now and it even holds me from going to another party tonight.
I'm afraid I won't be able to resist the temptations(since these people always have really good food and drinks. And drink a lot) and I don't want to tell these people why I'm sticking to water..

I'm starting to look forward to the daily things again.. Being able to et a nice piece of bread with cheese or prepare a nice dinner.. Ugh. I feel like giving up but I won't.

I need to push through. If not now, when?!

So now it is.
Standing strong(on ss)!

You just having a bad week with the hormones you are doing it just stick with it :D

Yeah, it must be the hormones! Thanks for reminding me.
Before that I was in such happy an energetic spirits. Today I'm feeling a little grumpy and hungry for food all day.

I'll stay strong and will get back to school tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that will distract me from all of this.
My boyfriend is coming over on saturday(we live quite far apart and I haven't seen him in a while). I'm looking forward to this and will need to have my motivation back up by then since he of course will be eating.
Luckily I can go to step 2 on sunday! Looking forward to be able to have dinner together and have something warm to chew on! :)

Yeah, it must be the hormones! Thanks for reminding me.
Before that I was in such happy an energetic spirits. Today I'm feeling a little grumpy and hungry for food all day.

I'll stay strong and will get back to school tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that will distract me from all of this.
My boyfriend is coming over on saturday(we live quite far apart and I haven't seen him in a while). I'm looking forward to this and will need to have my motivation back up by then since he of course will be eating.
Luckily I can go to step 2 on sunday! Looking forward to be able to have dinner together and have something warm to chew on! :)

:) it will really help with a distraction! don't beat you're self up about having 1 beer just have a good think about it before you put it in you're body(maybe don't have a beer) and how alcohol will make you feel!! Step 2 so far (only day2) has been okay and the warm food is amazing didn't realise how good vegetables are I honestly feel my life changing next step is to kick the evil cigarettes for me I've been trying just lacking will power in that aspect of my life :)

Hello hello! How was you're week hon? Xx

Where are you? Hope everything's going well x

Hope you are doing okay hon x

Back