The June wedding challenge thread

boofyruth

I've got a friend's wedding on June 24th and fellow Weight Watcher michellethegooner is getting married on June 30th (far more exciting!). We both want to lose 12lbs by then. We've got 14 weeks to do it.

Anyone else got the same or similar target and fancies helping spur each other along?

Get ready..... GO!

Yes hello everyone, join us if u want the challenge of losing sum lbs by June,

As Ruth said I am getting married on the 30th June (after bringing our October wedding forward) and would love to b at goal or as close to it as possible I have 13lbs to lose to b at goal :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

14 weeks to go

Boofyruth; 12lbs to lose, 0 lost - 12 to go.
Michellethegooner; 13lbs to lose, 0 lost - 13 to go.

ive got a friends wedding june 9th. so excited for it. aiming to loose 14lbs?? any more would be amazing!! xx

Can I join too it's not a wedding but I have a hen weekend in Spain on the 13th of June would really like to lose 20lbs :) slightly ambitious lol x

Nice to c more peeps, we can do this team June :-D

boofyruth said:
June won't know what's happened when we're through with it!

Hope everyone had a good day. I'm suffering from a crappy back today so I'm surrounded by cushions, drugged up on ibuprofen watching the Merseyside derby with husband and the cat babies.

Ruth x

Oh I had bad back from fri-mon, so I sympathise,

Yep I'm snuggled up with my doggy watching the derby, hubby to b is a Liverpool fan, but I'm a gooner so I'd like a draw... :-D

michellethegooner said:
Oh I had bad back from fri-mon, so I sympathise,

Yep I'm snuggled up with my doggy watching the derby, hubby to b is a Liverpool fan, but I'm a gooner so I'd like a draw... :-D

I'd never've guessed from your profile name ;)

Husband is a Liverpool fan too and I'm Manchester United. We fight about football a LOT. Constantly. I'm all about Everton tonight but I'm not allowed to say that out loud :)

boofyruth said:
I'd never've guessed from your profile name ;)

Husband is a Liverpool fan too and I'm Manchester United. We fight about football a LOT. Constantly. I'm all about Everton tonight but I'm not allowed to say that out loud :)

Lol sounds like my house then :-D

Mines no where near as exciting as a wedding, in June it will be my next birthday and I hope to have lost 28 lbs by then.
I haven't weighed this little in about 3 years and its still not even little!!
A rather large personal goal.
But I'm giving it my all x

Added you too Holly. Good luck! We can do this together for whatever goal it is we're going for.

Have a good day everyone. I started mine with Coco Pops which made me feel like I was 8 again. The same pp value as the equivalent weight of Shreddies - makes a nice change and they're light so the bowl was over flowing! I know I will be hungry in half an hour but they tasted so good.

Hollyjayneratcliffe; 28lbs to lose, 0 lost - 28 to go.
Lovehandles; 14lbs to lose, 0 lost - 14 to go.
Timtim; 20lbs to lose, 0 lost - 20 to go.

Hollyjayneratcliffe; 28lbs to lose, 0 lost - 28 to go.
Lovehandles; 14lbs to lose, 0 lost - 14 to go.
Timtim; 20lbs to lose, 2 lost - 18 to go.

yay my first weigh in today and 2lb down am happy with that had 3 meals out and not felt deprived once loving weight watchers so far :) 18 lbs to go :)

Well done, it's great ww, as u defo don't feel deprived :-D

Well done, it's great ww, as u defo don't feel deprived :-D

loved my first week been on slimming world for ages but was sick of it I do love the diet but needed a change! cant believe all the thing I can eat now its fab

wow just seen how much you have lost you have done amazingly well you must be so proud :) x

Back