The June wedding challenge thread

Just jumping on to say OMG I have eaten all around me in the last week. Anticipating rejoining the 12's. Oh well we shall see tomorrow. Right back on the bus. Good luck to Ye, hope Ye have been better behaved.

Log for yesterday was 12 2 horrendous but had a super weekend! Have ordered the 30 day shred which should hopefully arrive tomorrow. Have a mate who did it and the change in her body shape is quite incredible. So while it will be very tough, it is definitely worth it. Good luck to you all over the next week.

Hi girls, not sure if this thread is dead in water. Anyway this week I stayed the same. Have started the 30 day shred though so hoping this spurs on the weightloss and a change in body shape. Hope Ye are all doing well. Can't believe next month is June.

Well done!!! Soz have been a bit AWOL can't believe it's June already!!!!!! Anyhow haven't been losing seem to have got in a rut & have decided to maintain till after my wedding & holiday as I have had to have my dress taken in twice now & final fitting is on the 15th so hopefully won't have to do it again, not that I'm complaining I'm at 10st13 now so I'm quite happy to be here for a while hopefully when I get back on track it will kick start my metabolism :)

Up 1lb which is poor but with the weekend that was in it not going to beat myself up. Aim is 2lb a week loss for next 3 weeks. Well done on successfully maintaining Michelle

Well our wedding was fab so was the honeymoon, all in all was great and I only gained 1.5lbs :) best news was my daughter entered me into a competition with loveit & avia tv for a tummy tuck spoke with consultant today & he's putting me forward to the magazine vote exciting.com hopefully I will get enough votes to win as this would b the cherry on the cake for my transformation

Back