The last of the Mohicans

I find it really interesting to read about how different people get the plan to work for them, well done on finding a subtle get it to work with the extra pack here or there , hope you're having a good weekend!

Hi ladies, I'm still around - but a lot of traveling is going on so it's hard as heck
going to catch up on everyone's diaries now

Wow, can't believe how this month has flown by!! My daughter's at camp, my son starts his soon... I will basically have the entire summer to myself (husband popping in on weekends in July) - but basically, I will be able to keep that 100% TS. I'm not sure I'll be working from home all the time, but it will definitely be a slower pace.
It is too hot here, I mean scorching - but I'm loving it!
Going to catch up on diaries now

good to have you back. The diet will hopefully be easier with out the daily distractions xx

Still going, just drowning in to-do lists! However, one of the pillars of this diet, I believe is keeping oneself busy. Too much time on one's hands results in the hand putting something in the mouth (at least for me) :rolleyes:
I'm not drinking as much as I'd like to, but I'm still between 2.5 and 3L
Hope everyone's having a great day so far

how are you doing?

Hey hey, I'm doing good, it's just extremely hot here, which would be ok IF i were on holiday - as I'm not, it's slowing me down considerably!

Well, let's just say the summer took a turn for the worse with this event in Nice! :( It is a very sad time for us all here

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Nice at the moment - such horrific events and made even more heartbreaking (if that's possible) by the children affected. I do some work for a 7/7 charity here in London and have seen the impact this has on people's lives even years after the event. It is amazing how resilient the human spirit is though, and my prayers are particularly focused on those affected finding some of that resilience over time x

Hello ladies,
thought i'd pop in and say hello! Kids are still at camp, husband away at work as usual and I've finally put both feet down in the same timezone!
Had a pregnancy scare (yes can't call it anything else at my age) but everything is sorted and I'm trying to do my best to stick (loosely) to the plan.
I'm watching what I eat - I do 2 packs and have a small dinner consisting of chicken and veggies usually :rolleyes:
I've had NO alcohol and completely cut coffee by half since May so I'm doing pretty good actually.

We go away in 2 weeks as a family so I'd like to do 3 packs until then so that I don't look like a complete whale!
I will come back and finish the job after the holiday as well.
How is everyone doing?

Good to hear from you, and glad it's going well. Where are you off to on holiday?

Back