The last of the Mohicans

I'm tentatively coming back to Exante. Had a great time off. Thoroughly enjoyed the time off with the family and it was just so cool being out on the Med - no phones, no wifi. Just the 4 of us on the boat, no staff nothing. It was HEAVEN. The weather was beautiful, the water was a bit cooler than I like it but hey! We had countless starry nights, card games caught up on all my reading - and basically just enjoyed doing NOTHING.

Kids are back at school, DH is back in Paris. I have to organize this school year and activities, ans with my birthday soon, I've decided to restart on the 17th

Back and the weight is just about the highest it's ever been in like 6 years!!
Why can't I get a grip and catch a break??
Since the summer holidays I've attempted this once or 2x but never without conviction... I need to get over the first week one day at a time

Oh I just tried the curry from my new order, I thought they'd just changed the packaging not the formula... it just doesn't taste as good as the old ones. Why do they do that? :mad:

Tonight I had the Thai green curry - very on the fence about this one.
Maybe I'm not doing it right? It was creamy
/foamy and very spicy!! Yeesh between that and the different tasting Indian curry I don't know what's going on with Exante!!

Hiya :)

I don't like the curries either, I suspect they make them really spicy to encourage us to drink gallons of water, lol.

right so today
strawberry jam bar
indian style curry (old packs)
strawberry delight - i'd never had that before so i decided to try (with a lactaid) - not sure what the real ones taste like but I definitely liked the whipped "mousse" texture. Not bad!

Thaï Green curry and Mexican rice have the same texture... sort of pudding-y GROSS... is it supposed to be that way or am I doing something wrong??

OK, does that mean that the new products and new formulation all have that texture - the ones that come in the new packaging that is....

I find they lost in taste (indian curry)
and the texture is not very palatable - to me... they should never have changed the indian curry it was delicious!
I also noticed that the calories are higher, so they prob received new directives...

I did like the strawberry delight (again same texture but somewhat easier to manage when sweet), didn't find the butterscotch as tasty and I'm willing to bet the chocolate will not be better

I'm hit and miss with the products to be honest sometimes I don't mind them sometimes I end up throwing it . I'm finding the bars really easy at the mo. This is my first time on the diet so have no idea what they were like before

Wow, so I had a sneaky look and I have not budged - so I'm not unhappy as sad as that is... but I'm ready to do this!
I've overdone nothing, hardly any champagne over the holidays and I must say I have energy these days so bring it on!

Back