Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Lol collectively we could resolve this Energy Crisis, right? Power our own Wind Farms? CWP are missing a promotional gimmick :)

I know you'll have another brilliant 100% SS day: isn't it great when you're in the zone? I thoroughly enjoy your posts too love it's amazing how motivating it is reading all the threads on here.

Keep that Flame burning xxx

Lol collectively we could resolve this Energy Crisis, right? Power our own Wind Farms? CWP are missing a promotional gimmick :) I know you'll have another brilliant 100% SS day: isn't it great when you're in the zone? I thoroughly enjoy your posts too love it's amazing how motivating it is reading all the threads on here. Keep that Flame burning xxx

I pass a few wind farms at work and I'm going to be laughing today :)
It is fab that there are people just like me here who are all in the same mindset and all want the same thing. Your right its so motivational, thank god for minimims ! !

Here's to another good day for everyone,
Catch you later when I drop by to honk :)

So: Day 12 done. 100%SS = lbs annihilated :D. The best news about today (weight-wise) I fit into a fitted size 20 tunic with room to spare! Whoop whoop lol. Not quite brave enough to squash myself into the size 18 giving me outraged looks of neglect, but I'll let you know .....

Dental surgery tomorrow. Ugh. Wish me luck!

Can't wait for my WI Saturday am, it's been pretty effortless coasting this week and I was expecting more of a challenge - my fifteen year old is on half term which means filling his hollow legs with food from sun up to sun down, with major discussions about what he fancies eating along the way .... Can we say "picky eater"? But surprisingly it's been okay; he's very mindful about what I'm trying to achieve so food debate is at a minimum. Bless him.

Right, I'm off to bed. I hope you all had positive 100% SS days xx

Good luck at the dentist, that's one way to keep you not wanting food lol

You will be in that size 18 in no time. It's a great boost to drop and I bet soon the 18 will in fact be too big.

Here's to another good day x x x

Day 14!!!!!! At last. It's been two years since I've gotten this far with complete SS and total ease and confidence. I'm so thankful.

Last night there was a huge argument with my older sisters regarding care options for my Mum who has Alzheimer's, and for the first time in my adult life, I DID NOT reach for food to comfort me. In fact it didn't occur to me until this morning what I hadn't done! To be honest it was harder to resist jumping on the scales to have a sneaky peek ahead of tomorrow's WI!

I'm so proud to have gotten this far .... I'm going to keep that Flame burning...... all the way to goal :) x

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 2 weeks is a great achievement as Its not blooming easy to get past those first few days so a massive well done but most important massive pat on the back for not even thinking about food last night. Its strange how fast our mindset can change. Hope your mum is as ok as she can be, parents are such a worry ( My mum passed away 3 years ago and its hard when they are poorly so massive hugs to you )

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow bet your super excited, Your doing fab and the weeks will fly by now. Keep up the great work x x x

Thank you so much Angel, I'm so pleased that I've reached this milestone intact lol I can't wait for tomorrow am!! Have a great day hon x

Keep me posted as soon as you've weighed in x x

Just had my weigh in annnnnd (drum roll, please lol) I lost 5lbs :D 23lbs in total lost since the 3rd October (today is the 2nd November) ... that'll do nicely ... for a start ...x

Well done hunni,
I would love 5 plus for this week and have my fingers crossed as no big drop yet.

Your doing blooming great x x x

Thank you Angel xx No big drop? You lost 11lbs!!! Hahaha. You're doing phenomenally and you're on target.

I'll tell you what's hard though - I feel a teeny bit 'blah'. Not disappointed, but not super pleased. I know how this diet works, but was still secretly hoping for a giant 'Week 1' type loss. Stupid. I've been reminding myself 5lb a week is a HUGE amount and impossible to achieve on any other weight loss system. And I've lost a MAhoooSIVE 23lbs since the 3rd October!!!!! Having said all that I feel a bit under the weather and 'Blah' in general, so that's not helping.

Right, we'll keep the flame burning (Burn baby, Burn ... the fat that is), and give another 100% SS day ... xx

Thank you Angel xx No big drop? You lost 11lbs!!! Hahaha. You're doing phenomenally and you're on target. I'll tell you what's hard though - I feel a teeny bit 'blah'. Not disappointed, but not super pleased. I know how this diet works, but was still secretly hoping for a giant 'Week 1' type loss. Stupid. I've been reminding myself 5lb a week is a HUGE amount and impossible to achieve on any other weight loss system. And I've lost a MAhoooSIVE 23lbs since the 3rd October!!!!! Having said all that I feel a bit under the weather and 'Blah' in general, so that's not helping. Right, we'll keep the flame burning (Burn baby, Burn ... the fat that is), and give another 100% SS day ... xx

Think if it this way, you are only 5lb away from 2stone off ! ! ! ! !
That is phenomenal in such a short time :)

I'm mega chuffed with my 11 lb from week one but no big drop so far this week :-(. YET.

I love out little group we are all doing FAB x

Hi hunni,

Hope your doing great still ?
I'm busy with work but still in the 100% club :) nothing is going to stop us :)

I can't see on my phone but hope you got your signature sorted x x x

Yes, I finally did lol I worked hard for those 23lbs I dropped the Ticker is going to darn well show it!!!!

Sixteen days SS, and still cruising (can't remember if I 'honked'). The best news is that my face looks slimmer and finally (FINALLY) my tummy is on the retreat ;) I'd love another stone and a half by the 3rd of December bringing me just into the 15s or thereabouts. I know we're only promised a stone but.... Dream big, or go home, right?

I hope you had a good 100% day too and managed to get your walk xx

Yes, I finally did lol I worked hard for those 23lbs I dropped the Ticker is going to darn well show it!!!!

Sixteen days SS, and still cruising (can't remember if I 'honked'). The best news is that my face looks slimmer and finally (FINALLY) my tummy is on the retreat ;) I'd love another stone and a half by the 3rd of December bringing me just into the 15s or thereabouts. I know we're only promised a stone but.... Dream big, or go home, right?

I hope you had a good 100% day too and managed to get your walk xx

It's a great feeling to see the changes to our body. You can easy do 1.5 stone by Xmas, reach for the moon and if you reach the stars it's not the end of the world x x

Back