Step 1 Sole Source The Last Re-start!

Im 13.7 at min and wanting two stone to start with...ideally would like to get in the 10 stone bracket...baby step..have dun this before and thankfully kept the weight off given a 1lb or two...I tend to find I can do this in doses ...lose a couple and come off it a month or two and then go back on it....give my self a weight I cannot go over usually 3 or 4 lbs and tend to be able to cope with it....but now it does feel different ...im single and ready to mingle and want to feel gud doing it!!!! Have 2 boyz to think of to...and have realised one thing...if im happy...they happy..
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:happy096: you sound confident and focused, and you're completely right: your boys need you happy and healthy .... and frankly I, for one, can't wait to start mingling!! Lol. Gosh 2014 is going to be fantastic, isn't it? xx

Happy096...ur soo right!! Many at work are saying they starting thier diets in january now as no point with xmas coming up...but to me...I think 2 stone could be gone and could be feeling fab for xmas!! Luckily work part time so I dont eat at work at all..noy told anyone im back on it again...wasnt gud reviews last time I went on it but the fact I kept the weight off has made sum people a bit quiet..lol

Well first day over woohoo!!! Yes a got some bottles of water, how much do you manage a day? Feel great today and even managed a sneaky Zumba session as prob going to have tops as for few weeks after tonight till I settle will see how I feel.

Yeah ur right tomor is going to be good! Get to say goodbye to this start weight as I will NEVER be this weight again. Which products do u use? Just shakes or do u use others?

Jem

Aaah bliss - today was so cold and miserable I snuggled under the duvet myself for an hour (on the sofa) after my hospital appointment ... being redundant has limited perks, but I've found a new one: staying warm and cosy in winter lol
Hiya. Looks like we both had the same idea. I snuggled too for about an hour and a half. It felt like 30 minutes though. I think since CD can leave one a bit cold in the winter months, it should be a standard requirement to snuggle with a duvet for at least an hour a day. :)

Happy096...ur soo right!! Many at work are saying they starting thier diets in january now as no point with xmas coming up...but to me...I think 2 stone could be gone and could be feeling fab for xmas!! Luckily work part time so I dont eat at work at all..noy told anyone im back on it again...wasnt gud reviews last time I went on it but the fact I kept the weight off has made sum people a bit quiet..lol

Success is always the best way to silence the doubters! And, again I totally agree with you: why start on January when you can be 2 stone down the road on the journey? Well, whatever they want to do is on therm - we know what we have to do :) x

Well first day over woohoo!!! Yes a got some bottles of water, how much do you manage a day? Feel great today and even managed a sneaky Zumba session as prob going to have tops as for few weeks after tonight till I settle will see how I feel.

Yeah ur right tomor is going to be good! Get to say goodbye to this start weight as I will NEVER be this weight again. Which products do u use? Just shakes or do u use others?

Jem

I'm in love with my Choc Mint shakes! It sounds insane, but I'm really not bothered about having the same thing, I'm not really looking to 'enjoy' the culinary experience, - I more than most need to stop obsessing about savoury flavours. If love to be one of those people who just see food as fuel - hopefully my social experiment will work and post-maintenance I'll magically have a healthy attitude to food Abdul comfort eating. I'm not kidding myself though, I reckon that will be harder to crack than getting shot of the weight! Having said that other buddies on here are loving the soups so I may try some other flavours to see if they've improved since I last tried them .... I'll let you know how that goes :) x Good on ya getting that water down! It seems to be an individual thing with some doing the recommended 2 litres, but I do 4 litres and it helps me with hydration and seeing good results, BUT I am 5' 8" and clearly not reed thin so ask your counselor what she advises? X

Hiya. Looks like we both had the same idea. I snuggled too for about an hour and a half. It felt like 30 minutes though. I think since CD can leave one a bit cold in the winter months, it should be a standard requirement to snuggle with a duvet for at least an hour a day. :)

You have my vote to rule the world :D lol I like the way you think :) Hope you have a great day tomorrow Ousting that fat (ha! I like that one: oust) lol xx

Hiya Bev

Well day two is here :) can't believe how good I feel. Was up all night with baby so after sorting elder two first I settled Pippa and had a cheeky nap woke up at half eleven lol second morning was easy ha. Hope ur all having a good morning. Looking forward to my fisit from the cdc at half one. Roll on rest of my life! I don't actually have a target weight as it's all about how I look and feel for me. I don't think I ever want to be a size 8 but I was very happy post children at a twelve with curves in the right places that is my aim :)

I was thinking of having mostly ready made cho and trying the mint choc chip as a hot choc for some evenings as seems to be popular.

Jem

Hi Bev

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi!

How are you doing? I see from your posts that you are going strong - you go girl!!! :)

Hope you have lovely CD day.

XX

hope all is good in the hood with yer gid sel!

im plodding every downwards (hopefully)
can i ask is that your pus cat in the photo, v v cute (has a wise give me the chicken kind of look about him/her)
hope all have a good day
jxx

Hiya Bev

Well day two is here :) can't believe how good I feel. Was up all night with baby so after sorting elder two first I settled Pippa and had a cheeky nap woke up at half eleven lol second morning was easy ha. Hope ur all having a good morning. Looking forward to my fisit from the cdc at half one. Roll on rest of my life! I don't actually have a target weight as it's all about how I look and feel for me. I don't think I ever want to be a size 8 but I was very happy post children at a twelve with curves in the right places that is my aim :)

I was thinking of having mostly ready made cho and trying the mint choc chip as a hot choc for some evenings as seems to be popular.

Jem

Jemma, that's fantastic news .... and it gets even easier from here on out! Try as many new flavours as you can stomach in one week - don't go too overboard though (I did once and was flaming miserable until I could hit on the ones I liked) some folks like the chilli soup and porridge? Do let me know if you comes across some delish choices.

I hope you're having a brilliant 100% day hon xx

I'll check in again later, the Sunshine Boy has 'Man Flu' so you can imagine the whiney requests for hot water bottles etc etc. Oh joy ..... His Dad took him out to his first concert last weekend, they traipsed and stood in the cold for hours, and of course Dad ignored my demand to make sure my son wore his winter coat. The ex is off enjoying his day ..... and I have a miserable patient. The joys of a divorced household..... Don't worry, I thoroughly enjoyed texting "I told you so twat" lol. I'm off to restock apple juice xx

Hi Bev

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi!

How are you doing? I see from your posts that you are going strong - you go girl!!! :)

Hope you have lovely CD day.

XX

Bonkers!!!! How're you getting on sweetie? I'm truly amazed at how in the zone I am - and loving it :D I'm determined to lose as much as possible by December 25th, perhaps do step 4 in the interests of being sociable on the day, then carrying on SS. How's this week been for you so far? xx

hope all is good in the hood with yer gid sel!

im plodding every downwards (hopefully)
can i ask is that your pus cat in the photo, v v cute (has a wise give me the chicken kind of look about him/her)
hope all have a good day
jxx

Ohhhh yes - that's my other sunshine boy "Curious George" .... and boy does he live up to the name! Naughty doesn't come into it. Between the 500 giant butterflies he tried to repopulate my sitting room with this summer and the full grown bird half the size of his body, that he somehow got through the catflap unscathed and deposited in my bedroom, I've decided George quite likes to hear me scream. He's so lucky we adore his cute face! :rolleyes:
How's your day going love? Annihilating poundage :D? xx

Ohhhh yes - that's my other sunshine boy "Curious George" .... and boy does he live up to the name! Naughty doesn't come into it. Between the 500 giant butterflies he tried to repopulate my sitting room with this summer and the full grown bird half the size of his body, that he somehow got through the catflap unscathed and deposited in my bedroom, I've decided George quite likes to hear me scream. He's so lucky we adore his cute face! :rolleyes:
How's your day going love? Annihilating poundage :D? xx
cambridge 100% check, gym check, plus a half day of work only the toilet and bathroom to clean ( i know, you guys think its all glamour;)) and jens day has touched all bases that need to be done. whats happening in the world of bev?
jx

cambridge 100% check, gym check, plus a half day of work only the toilet and bathroom to clean ( i know, you guys think its all glamour;)) and jens day has touched all bases that need to be done. whats happening in the world of bev?
jx

Lets see: Impersonation of Florence Nightingale - check (although I've clearly NOT missed my calling as my lovely son still feels rotten); replaced broken window in outhouse (£60!!!!??? Bloody rip off) - check; searched for jobs on line with a commute shorter than 3 hours (how hard can it be? Very!) - check; managed 10 sit ups a la abdominiser - check; cambridge 100% - check!!!, swept and mopped floors dowstairs - check ... you know, this is pretty sexy stuff lol Damn Jen, our lives are soooo glamorous :D x

U too are soooo making me laugh...lol xx

i know oh we ll have old posh spice remodelling her careerer just to get in line with us!

still loads of calories burned there and what do less pounds make? smaller sizes, boom boom!
jx

Day two nearly over and I am so happy. Another 100% day done. Just made the oh and girls chicken faitas and not a bit has passed my lips this is defo an achievement for me lol! Hope the young man is feeling better!! Early night planned for me I think. Nice relaxing bath first. Your tip on the water has worked a absolute treat now managed 3 litres up to now will keep going until 9 ish then leave it so I not up all night spent the day passing water (tmi) lol.

Have a good evening ladies :)

Back