The Last Resort - Personal Training!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mathswiz, 13 June 2009 Social URL.

1. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Hi Girls,

Now that my exam is over, I have no more excuses! I would really like to lose this last stone / stone and a half. Feel like my motivation is dwindling at the moment. The good news is that I have managed to maintain my weight since I came off the Exante shakes. But every day feels like a struggle...a balancing act! You over-indulge one day and have to cut back the next or increase exercise levels. :devilangel:

I've been mulling over whether to carry on with Exante or try to lose weight via another route. As much as I love the Exante products, I am really sick of drinking shakes and soups!

One of my colleagues has lost weight and increased her fitness levels via personal training, so I met with her personal trainer today. I am going to start training with him on Monday and he is going to make me a food plan.

The food plan looks like a low carb plan (no bread, potatoes, pasta etc) but you are allowed to eat fruit and vegetables etc. My PT says there is no reason why I can't get down to 10st 7 lbs!

He asked me "When was the last time you were 10st 7lbs? Picture yourself there again." I answered "Never"! I have never been 10st 7lbs. In fact, I think I am now at my lightest adult weight ever (at 11st 11 lbs).

My PT seems to have some interesting theories on weight loss and exercise. I'll share them with you once I find out more! ;)

On a more serious note - I was quite shaken up today. I was driving towards my house and hit a little boy with my car. He came out of nowhere on his scooter. I broke as hard as I could when I saw him, but I heard a "thump" when my car stopped. My heart almost jumped out. I flew out of the car to see how he was. He was only about 3 or 4 years old. He said he was ok, but then he started crying (probably just shaken, like I was). So I took him home and told his dad what happened. Made sure he was ok etc. Aww...bless his little cotton socks. Think we both had a luck escape as it could have been much worse. Luckily, no harm was done and a lesson was learned. The kids around my close play all over the place, but they need to know that it's a road and there are cars!

Hope you're all having a good weekend!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexster1974

bexster1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Oh god Lisa I bet that was awful for you (and the little boy to) glad you are both ok though.

Good luck with the PT x

4. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    Glad that you were both OK. That must have been awful
    Good luck with your PT.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.