The Last Stone!

Sounds like you have had a good day,yea seems a lot of people on here like the old method of WW,that's good you know what works for you and that you are sticking to it,what are you studying if you don't mind me asking?

I find the old points a lot easier to calculate when I'm out and about it's just (calories/70) + (saturated fat/4)! Simple :)

I'm studying Management with Finance, I'm almost finished my second year and it's a four year course. Enjoying it so far!

Today...

Breakfast: Cornflakes & OJ
Lunch at Wagamama (no nutritional info on site so hoping I've not gone over!)

I had an exam early this morning and I hate having early breakfast as then I need an earlier lunch, then I'm STARVING by dinner so tend to snack or have an earlier dinner which then means I'm hungry by the time I go to bed. Sigh!

Am glad you are enjoying your University course.Sounds nice and easy to point the foods on the old style WW.Yea there is nothing worse than having a early breakfast then lunch etc,makes the day alot harder.Hope all went well with your exam this morning.

I hope so too!

Eating some strawberries dipped in splenda now and some sugar free raspberry jelly to keep me going until dinner :)

From my experiences, you might be waiting a while!

I'm not sure we're all eating together as a family tonight so may have some bolognase minus the garlic bread yum!

Haha,thankfully he has put it on now,on ps3 while it cooks though lol Enjoy your dinner,love bolognese,brought some tescos light choice garlic bread the other day, 1.5 points per slice,not had them yet tho.Im having Cod in a tomato and basil sauce with mash and peas.

Ooo that sounds gorgeous! I ended up having pasta with the WW spicy lentil sauce & glass of apple juice so a total of 5 points :D

Today I know I've had around 10 points so that gives me between 8-10 for my Wagamama meal. Hopefully I'm safe, just wish they would post their nutritional info online :(

Dinner was lovely thanks,your's sounds yum aswell! Ive had the WW garlic sauce before,I've not tried any of their other sauces.Yea bit of a pain about them not posting up any information,had a look in my WW eat out book but they're not in that either.

Just going to have to hope for the best! I had rice with prawns, lots of vegetables and a spicy coconut and lime sauce! It was delicious, rice would be around 3 points, prawns 2 maybe and the sauce would have been bad due to the coconut milk but should be ok!

Today so far I've just had rice crispies and OJ for breakfast (4) and planning on having more cereal for lunch and lots of fruit to keep me going! I also have dance class tonight which will be great fun and burn lots of calories :D

Then MY BOYFRIEND IS HOME FOR EASTER :D I'm beyond excited to see him tonight! We're currently in a long-distance relationship as he moved away for university. It can be hard sometimes but I think it makes me appreciate our time together a hell of a lot more! I hope I can lose a bit more in the next few months, I want to see myself and feel as beautiful and as sexy as he see's me :) He's very supportive of everything I do and I can't wait for a hug tonight!

Actually, the toastie machine is out and everyone is having so screw it! Hello peanut butter toastie :D

It's only one point more than cereal so why not, plus with dance class later (which is really high impact) I can afford it!

Sounds like you and your boyfriend have a great relationship even if it is long distant right now.The meal you had with the prawns etc sounds quite low point wise,just the coconut milk as you say but I'm sure even that wont be too bad.Enjoy your lunch and dance class later :0)

Glad to hear your boyfriend is home with you for Easter :)

I'm glad too, the only thing is my healthy eating has gone out the window! Although he is home, his family home is still quite a way from mine, about 45 minutes by car. 2 hours by bus, train then taxi! So it's much easier for us to meet in Aberdeen every day but this means we usually eat out, today we were at Pizza Hut - very bad!

He's gone back down to Preston today as he's singing live on BBC1 on Friday (12pm, Preston Passion WATCH IT!). So I have a few days to clean up my eating, although my weight hasn't fluctuated, my skin has broken out quite a bit and would like to sort that out, hopefully before he's back!

Tomorrow I have written out a 'food plan' which is a list of what I plan to eat and the points each contains. This is a great way to help me keep on the right track and I stick it onto my mirror where I will see it :)

I plan to have PLAIN cereal (no chocolate or sugar), egg rice for lunch and strawberries if I get peckish in the afternoon. Although I will be going out for dinner with about 30 family friends so will definitely try my best to pick something sensible to eat! About to see if I can find the nutrition info online!

Hope you are all well and eating right :D

That's a good idea about the food plan,nice that you and your boyfriend are getting to spend some time together,I was in a long distance relationship before my OH moved in and it's hard work sometimes but worth it.Details for tomorrow please so I know who to look out for :0)

Back