The last stone!!!

Dwyer2010

Well I'm back after only gaining 1.5lbs since my last meeting with my cambridge consultant in October 2012. I've started this journey off at 10 stone 11 pounds. I've been on SS since yesterday and finding it ok, little hungry today but I'm guessing 1 month will fly by, best had!!!

Has anyone started in the 10 stone mark and had good weight losses?

Thanks for reading and I hope your all doing well. Positive together :)

Kate xx

Had a sneaky weigh in at boots yesterday, 3rd day in and was down 3lbs already. 10.8 yay!!

Hope everyone else is getting on well x

Day 4 completed and had my 3 shakes plus an egg and small chicken breast. Done a bootcamp tonight too and feeling the burn already. Yay!

Just weighed myself in boots on my way home from the school run and was 10 stone 4lbs...that's an amazing 7 lbs since Sunday. Happy Friday peeps! X

We are at about the same stage you and me... I'm down to the final 9lbs.... After losing just over 2stone since January... Will be good to have someone else to fight to the end with! I'm having a hardcore 2.5 weeks now before I go away skiing in April 2nd and am really hoping to lose 7lbs of those 9lbs.... I know that is VERY optimistic though!

Do you have any mini goals set for yourself? Xx

Thank you JussyMC.

well done to you, that's good going for weight loss especially since January. It's the maintaing part that worries me more than anything but I did pretty much maintain since October after losing 5 stone, yay! Still scares me ending up back there.

Skiing sounds amazing bet you can't wait. Where are you going?

Not goals as such but I have just bought 4 pairs of kandee shoes :)

not looking forward to the weekend, that's where I think i will struggle most.
x

Thank you JussyMC.

well done to you, that's good going for weight loss especially since January. It's the maintaing part that worries me more than anything but I did pretty much maintain since October after losing 5 stone, yay! Still scares me ending up back there.

Skiing sounds amazing bet you can't wait. Where are you going?

Not goals as such but I have just bought 4 pairs of kandee shoes :)

not looking forward to the weekend, that's where I think i will struggle most.
x

Hi honey how is it going? Weekends are always hardest and if I fall off wagon the weekend is inevitably when that will happen! Hope you're doing ok...

Maintaining is so tough... But well done you for pretty much maintaining on your own since October! That's awesome news and frankly I'm very impressed- that's what it is all about. Did you find it hard? Was it something you did consciously? Particularly impressive considering Christmas happened in that time... Always a nightmare for me weight wise!

Off to Vail in Colorado- cant wait! Xx

Back