The laughing cow

Hopefully

I have been reading the threads about cheese and I have totally confused myself :sigh:
can any one tell me if I can have the cheese spread the laughing cow extra light
I have been having two triangles day since I started the cruise 17 days ago and I've lost 11lbs so far to be honest I'm not to sure if the if this is good or not ( I think it is)
:)

I think cheese triangles are a tollerated item and if you are having 2 a day you shouldnt have any other tollerated items.

Id like to say the whole damn pack of eight but id be a big fat liar lol

Yeah 1 piece weighing about 16g

Oh, thank you.
According to cronometer.com I never reach my fat and carbs target even if I have 20 g of raw almonds and peanuts everyday.
I have one or two pieces of Babybel cheese.

I think you can have one, max two of those but with caution :)

I use the laughing cow triangles the Extra Light version., they are lovely with cauliflower. melt slightly and mix it in. Almost like proper cheese sauce.

I also occasionally use EL Philly. I spread it really thin on my dukan bread in place of marge. I have lost just over two stone so far. If I stall one day and it coincides with one of these as a tolerated item I will stop having it.

EL Philly has less fat than LC

EL Laughing Cow per 100g
Carbs 6.5g
Fat 2g
Per triangle 17.5g
Carbs 1.1
Fat .3g

EL Philly per 100g
Carbs 5.0g
Fat 4.7g
per 30g portion
Carbs 1.5
Fat 1.4g

I use the laughing cow triangles the Extra Light version., they are lovely with cauliflower. melt slightly and mix it in. Almost like proper cheese sauce.

Thank you for this idea.
Just had one wedge of Laughing Cow Fitness (13%fat) and steamed broccoli.... yummm

I also occasionally use EL Philly. I spread it really thin on my dukan bread in place of marge. I have lost just over two stone so far. If I stall one day and it coincides with one of these as a tolerated item I will stop having it.

EL Philly has less fat than LC

EL Laughing Cow per 100g
Carbs 6.5g
Fat 2g
Per triangle 17.5g
Carbs 1.1
Fat .3g

EL Philly per 100g
Carbs 5.0g
Fat 4.7g
per 30g portion
Carbs 1.5
Fat 1.4g

Extra light philly is 2% fat, so I use it as an allowed not tolerated since 2% dairy is allowed. Anyways my 5% mature Cheddar should be arriving on Monday, will post on flavour etc. Cant wait! :D

Back