the little voice in the back of my mind...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My god my head needs sorting... can not afford to eat out this weekend even if i was eatting, walked past morrisons and automatacly thought "mmm shall i use OH card and have lunch at morrisons"!?! what am i doing! this little voice in my head will be the death of me if i listen to her!

Its like when she wispers "kim have a taybarns go onnnnn you ow u want one"... shoot her for me! :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

You really have to try your best to resist temptation and stick to the plan. To be successful you only have to control what you eat and drink. If you do that, the weight will be lost. :)

4. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why don't you go onto ss+,the results are still great and that way you can either have an extra pack or a small meal x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.