The March Team

I haven't drunk any tea or coffee either for the same reason but also because I'm very particular.

I haven't even had a choc milkshake with hot water. Can you put kettle boiled water or should it be warm? Tetras I use.

Gembot, you are right. I know that I said it in the best way I considering a wanted to throttle her lol! :8855:

I boiled the kettle then let it stand for a minute. Just need to be really careful when whisking!! Don't want any of the March girls scaulding themselves.

Smanf - well done you, especially after such a horrid week. Hope all going better now - and baby is better x

Sonya - you are a star!!! So true we can help each other and lose this weight once and for all - am currently feeling quite smug and sticking to it........Day 2!!

I have hot mint choc every day.
I do the same and leave the water in the kettle to cool before making it. I put it in a huge 2 litre jug so that there's enough room for me to whisk it and I don't have to worry about getting scalded.

Evening everyone. Glad we all seem to be doing ok today.

I've had a much quieter day today (thank goodness) and my little boy seems to be on the mend altho he still has to go back into hospital on friday for more tests. Im gonna make sure im prepared cd wise this time incase we have to stay overnight again.

Day 8 today and really craving food!? Not in the slightest hungry so not sure whats going on there. Think it might be totm soon (i have seriously erratic periods and never know when they'll strike.)

Hi gang - just signed on for inspiration.......you are all doing fab. Can't believe that I've managed day 2 - not a crumb of food has passed my lips, binning the kids left overs immediately!!! Strangely not feeling starving, but love looking at food!! ~Really determined to keep going on this diet - Sonya I sympathise with what you are going through with your mum......I have my husband to contend with!!! I tend to keep my diet quiet (on a need to know basis only lol) - funny how people can be and don't want to put pressure on myself. Just want to do this for me,
Let's all do this together......not alone x

hey all, yet another 100% ss day for me done and dusted. I thought i might waiver after last nights weigh in goodness, as i have a history of sabotaging my own success, but i'm ok. yay!! well done everyone for working so hard today! bring on those losses!

Talking of pressure if my boyfriend tells me how proud he is of me once more i'm going to shove him out a window!! i know i shoul be grateful for the support but it just winds me up! I know i'm heartless but it does pile the pressure on when people are expecting so much of you.

Wow we have some great losses recorded now. Well done all.

Just had the spicy tomato soup - didn't like it much. Had the oriental chilli the other night which was lovely.

Haven't had any bars yet - chocolate bars are my weakness so decided to wait another week before i try any.

I travel all day and do internal audit work for financial services - strange but for the last 7 months no-one has ever offered me lunch. Now i am on CD, everyone keeps trying to feed me. I can only assume i am frothing at the mouth or something and they are feeling sorry for me.

Well done everyone for getting through another day.

Lol! You are all keeping me so entertained tonight! Just thought I'd quickly say that I finally, after an awful day, I have survived day 15 of SS thanks to you guys.
I hadn't been able to log on today and until I did, I was feeling down, depressed, tired, irritable and felt like giving up. When I came on here, just typing my thoughts and knowing people were listening, without me having to scream and shout (that's how I communicate with my kids!) and that they would understand exactly how I was feeling.

Thanks you guys, I am back on track now and ready for my WI tomorrow!! Bring it on! :talk017:

Anyone want to guess for a laugh? Go for it! :8855:

Well done Sonya! Good luck for tomorrow - i guess at 6lbs?? What do i win if i am right? LOL

Hi Everyone

You all seem to be doing good. Good luck with the weigh in Sonya.

Twingo - 10lbs in the first week is great, you must be so pleased and rightly so!

Myself & the OH weighed with our Councillor last night, I had lost but I dont actually know what I weigh with her as I have been weighing in myself at home on a Saturday since New Year so continue to keep to that, plus she weighs in KG's and I still like to work in ''old money''.

Alas my poor other half who had been good all week (better than me I have to say) PUT ON 0.3kg :eek: He was so disappointed and I really felt for him as he has really tried. Not quite sure how that happened - unless it's his TOTM! :D

Anyway keep up the good work all. I find it so inspiring to read of people who are loosing well, keeps me going.

Hi everyone

Sounds like everyone is doing brilliantly.

Day 7 for me and my first weigh in this evening. I am soooo nervous, I've been SS 100% but haven't been to the toilet since last Wednesday! I'm obviously going to speak to my CDC about it tonight as I understand I can get some extra fibre supplements to help things along, so to speak.

The thing that worries me is that I'll be so upset if I don't have a good loss tonight...and what do I do when I'm upset - binge on the all the wrong things!

I have a question...how long do you have to be doing CD before you get to try the bars, I'm really looking forward to chewing again !?

Anyways, hope everyone has a great day.

V.

Morning all.
Debs if you win, you get the satisfaction of knowing you were right! Isn't that the best prize ever?! LOL! :rotflmao:

Ros and Vixster, even if we don't have great losses, we know we are sticking to SS so therefore we have to be losing weight. It may not always show on the scales but you will feel the difference. Please don't be disheartened. I'm having my weigh in at 10.30am and then I'm treating myself to a sports massage which I have been longing for, for months now. I'll post my weight loss as soon as I can. :character00148:

I have taken a couple tablets of senokot. I will also be asking my CDC for any other advice she can provide me with regarding "moving things along"! Lol.

Please keep your weight losses coming and keep strong, at least we are doing something about it! :talk017:

Girls, i have been taking Fibre Sure tablets which my cdc says is fine and keeps things ''moving''. you can get it in powder form too.you can get them from boots. i take the maximun dose - 2 tabs 3x a day and havent had any problems so far :)

good luck with you WI Sonya

and have a good day everyone x

Hi,can i join your group?Been on cd for 15 days now and lost 17 pounds.You all sound so supportive to each other,and its great to be able to chat to people that are in the same boat.Think i`m boring my husband to death now!!To everyone who hasn`t been on cd long,don`t worry it gets much easier.I feel so positive now,i`m rarely hungry and i`m looking forward to losing this weight after so many years.I can see the difference already and had so many comments.I will look forward to coming on here and to read all your positive comments,it helps me everyday.

Hey All,

I'm back from my weigh in. Now Before I tell you my loss, I need to explain that my previous CDC recorded my weight as 15st 3lbs. Now thee might be a difference in scales as I have a new CDC but I now weigh 14st 3lbs!. I'm no longer obese, I'm overweight! I'd never thought I'd be this happy at being "overweight"!

My CDC and I agreed to say, taking a few variables into account, that I must have lost at least 10lbs.

Welcome Jules78. You are right. Everyone on this thread is so supportive and feel free to chat about anything.

Amyeve, thanks so much for the tip regarding Fibre Sure. Definitely going to buy some of them!

thats great Sonya well done :)

how much is that is total you've lost on CD?

my cdc just uses my own scales to weigh as she comes to my house.

Back