The March Team

SiobhanMT please do not be disheartened. You are losing weight and that is all that matters.

Yeah Vixster and it only gets better from here on in!!

We can do it together! :bliss:

Siobhan, I second what Sonya says, 4.5lb is a decent amount of weight to loose in a week - don't be too hard on yourself. Plus if your TOTM is messed up that might have affected your WI.

thanks for the advice both of you. I'm trying not to let it get to me. Hopefully everything will be sorted by next week and I'll have my big loss then

well just met my (lovely) CDC

im all set for tomorrow :woohoo:

Hi Amyeve

If you're anything like me, you'll be really looking forward to starting CD tomorrow.

Good luck for the week ahead !

Well done on your loss siobhanmt. It was my 1st wi aswell today, i lost 5lbs. Bit dissapointed also as i would love to have lost more but i've had a crap week (wisdom tooth out and baby in hospital) so not being too hard on myself. Also, at the end of a day, any loss is a step in the right direction :)

Evening all. We have a great little thread going here. Been good all day following my handfull of vegetables incident last night! Not had an issue today. Good luck to all the new starters and well done to all of you who have had your first WI.

I must admit, if i have a weak moment, i just think of all of you! Together we are so much stronger!

X

My sentiments exactly Debs. Hey babe, I'm glad you are doing well tonight and have not been tempted. I also feel much stronger via this site and all of you. I'm not a mushy person but I do feel like I know some of you better than my sister in law. She's a biatch by the way!:mad: Whole other story lol.

• SiobhanMT loss of 4.5lbs
  • Smanf loss of 5lbs.
Well done girls, you are doing great. If I can lose that on a weekly basis I'd be ecstatic. :happy096:

Dextersmum and amyeve, welcome to the diet and although we are not experts on here, we still have experience in what you will be going through. Basically if we can help in anyway then all the lovely and supportive people on here will.

:talk017: This symbolises to me that we will do this together! I might be reading as if I'm being dramatic but deep down we know how we feel everyday when we wake u and look in the mirror.

May that reminder of horror, disappointment, disgust, self loathing and utter embarrassment keep us on track to reach our goals! :character00115:

Evening all. We have a great little thread going here. Been good all day following my handfull of vegetables incident last night! Not had an issue today. Good luck to all the new starters and well done to all of you who have had your first WI.

I must admit, if i have a weak moment, i just think of all of you! Together we are so much stronger!

X

Agreed!! I don't think I'd be coping very well on my first week if I didn't have the support from you lot - thanks everyone !

Morning gang. I bought a pair of jeans from M&S a couple of months ago without trying them on and they were too small for me when I got them home.
I tried them on last night and they fit perfectly.
I was so happy and it's given me such a boost, that I just can't wait for my next WI.

morning marchers

urgh, well i have a hormone headache which i know will last a few days. at least im not going to notice the carb withdrawl headache:rolleyes:

Morning gang. I bought a pair of jeans from M&S a couple of months ago without trying them on and they were too small for me when I got them home.
I tried them on last night and they fit perfectly.
I was so happy and it's given me such a boost, that I just can't wait for my next WI.

Gembots - that's great, these are the moments we need to remember when we feel we're struggling a little.

Absolutely.
I was really struggling last night and was so close to just running down to the chippy, but the Jeans incident has really strengthened my resolve.

Hey gembots well done! :)

I am having a rather crappy day. I'm feeling quite weak as my mum dragged me around the shopping centre. I just wanted to go home and as a result I feel tired. She had the audacity to say to me "I know how you feel as I have cut down on my food." I mean, really?? I got really quite cross with her and when I went to drop her off, I said "I know I have been grumpy today but most likely I will be for the next couple of months. I need you to be supportive and understand that I just need some space for a little while." That wasn't mean was it? She does think that I won't succeed and who can blame her as I have attempted CD a few times but failed, obviously. Just typing this is making me feel so much better and stronger.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you.

Oh, I also bought my son a pair of trainers and a pair of boots. They look so cute on his size 10 feet! Aw. :character00238:

Not mean at all.
I think it was a nice way of asking for support and explaining to your mum how you're going to be feeling.

You were much nicer than I would have been.

Evening all. Had another good day. Went and bought a Tesco value hand blender for £4 - boy what a difference it makes. My shakes are all light and frothy now with no lumps. Also made my first vanilla coffee with about a third of a vanilla shake and a spoonful of coffee - absolutley delish!! Such a nice change to black coffee. Just finished my second part of the skake so still have one left for later - yippee!

Hope you have all had good days too.

Deb

I've not had a coffee since I started CD.
I can't stand it black and I'm too nervous to add it to a shake incase I mess it up.
What do you do?

Hi,

I put enough hot water in a jug to make a mug of coffee, then add about a third (to taste) of a sachet of vanilla powder. Whisk it with an electric blender for a few secs, then stir in a spoon of instant coffee. It was heaven - all frothy on top - and really creamy.

Apparently the choc shakes make nice hot chocolates too - but I havent tried it yet ...... but will.

D x

Back