The March Team

I'm quite worried now, i've never had really bad constipation, never had to have laxatives either. If anything i usually have trouble with the reverse. Along with my TOTM troubles any extra issues in my bowels makes that excrutiating so i hope i'll be ok.

You will be ok as long as you keep drinking your water. I've suffered from constipation and that was cos of lack of fluids.

I've just had a rather dodgy porridge.
I've not had one for a few days as I was feeling rather sick of it every morning, but quite fancied one for lunch today.
I wasn't concentrating though and was on the phone while I was making it and it was really runny but somehow lumpy too.:mad:

Never mind. Soup later which I can't wait for.

You are amazing! If that was me, I'd be screwing which is why I stick to the things I know I'll like (no that's not called boring!) and can't mess up lol!

:talk017:

:D

I was thinking of trying some more soups next week. So far I've only braved Chicken and Mushroom and Vegetable.
I don't know what the others are going to be like though.

Hi eveyone.

Wow, how busy have you all been? I have been offline for about 24 hours and have missed so much.

I had a really really bad night last night. I was tearing my hair out for food. So I ended up having a few sprouts, broccolli and green beens. Then felt so guilty until i thought i would have been allowed them on SS+ anyway.

That is the first time i have struggled and i am now on day 11.

So watch out for day 10 everyone!!!

Been fine today. Checked with the Ketostix and i am still well and truly in ketosis so i'm fine about it all now.

Deb x

CD First Timer ~ at least it was vegetables that you ate and not a big mac meal. :D

Today is day 8 for me. Just jumped on the Wii Fit ( i know, i know I shouldn't have) and I've apparently put on 1lb. :mad:

I'm sure I'll be fine for WI on Friday though.

i keep having dreams where i eat ......help! i woke up one night trying to be sick because i had dreampt that i had eaten a sausageroll and i panicked! all that hard work down the drain. at least now i know i won't cheat as i was soooo relieved when i realised it was a dream.

my cdc said under no circumstances was i to drink any diet/zero drinks on ss, so how come everyone else is allowed to?

Egg I know exactly what you mean about the dreams. I have the same nightmare every night but as you said, you wake up feeling even more determined! I experienced the same previously as I used to be addicted to class A drugs. I still often have a nightmare where I have used but wake up feeling great that I have sorted myself out.

I think it is great therapy though! :p

Hey Deb, I was wondering where everyone was!? I'm glad your little incident hasn't deterred you and you have been an example to all of us. Ok yeah, you had a weak moment but you chose the right things and have got straight back to it. I'm not condoning cheating (clarifying that cos of a different thread where they are debating if you should mention food or not) but it's not like you'll think everyday that you are ok to do this if you want the best impact. I hope that makes sense.

My daughter fell over at school and the school rang to see if I can take her to the dentist. :cry:Anyway, she is fine and we are back home and she is screaming and playing so all must be well! :giggle:

I'm looking forward to my shake when the kids eat!

I'm back on here, I really need to get a life!

Has anyone noticed any difference in their appearance or clothes? I'm sure my trousers are feeling slightly looser than usual.

I'd appreciate some feedback regarding this.

Hi Sonya and co, have started my first day on SS and feeling great. Just making the decision to do this once and for all is very uplifting. Keep up the good work and let me know how you are all doing x

Well done Debs - keep up the good work. Have just started Day 1!! but will heed your warning for day 10. Thanks and keep us posted x

Sonya : I've been wearing the same clothes to my weigh in each week as I thought that it would give me the most true reading.
The jeans are definately looser and I can see that I've lost weight from my stomach ~ but not my boobs which I thought was odd.

I've just made my son home made Spaghetti Bolognaise with meatballs. How I haven't sneaked a taste I don't know.
I shall wait half an hour before making my soup.

I'm supposed to go training tonight but I've got the beginnings of a headache and I don't know if my hubby will be home from work in time.
I'll go tomorrow night for sure, whether I go tonight or not.

Hey Dextersmum, stay strong, drinks lots of water and everytime you start to get tempted, start writing a list of reasons why you want to lose weight or check out some of the reasons on here and post your own. :flowers:

Sonya you have done sooooo well in Week 1 - off course your clothes must be feeling lighter - I can't wait. Just 1 day of not binging & being greedy makes me feel lighter in itself x

Thanks Sonya - good advice, it definitely helps just knowing that others are going through the same!!

:D

I was thinking of trying some more soups next week. So far I've only braved Chicken and Mushroom and Vegetable.
I don't know what the others are going to be like though.

Hi there,

I can thoroughly recommend the spicy tomato and the leek & potato - both equally yummy !!!

Sonya - in response to your post, I'm on Day 5 SS and have definitely noticed a difference in my waist. I'm wearing a pair of trousers that last Monday were VERY tight around my waist while today they are only QUITE tight.

i've had my first weigh in and i only lost 4.5 lbs :-( I stuck to the diet 100 percent las week plus my monthlys are completely messed up now!

Back