The March Team

Just testing my ticker!! God if this works I shall be well chuffed!!! Only guessed at my start weight as no official one yet!!!

hi everyone! and hugs twingo:hug99:

im having a good day today! not been hungry at all woopwoop!! ketostix says im starting to go into ketosis which is a good sign!

hope everyone is ok!! well done to all the ladies that have posted WI results since i last posted.

Amy xx

ps. is anyone on facebook that wants to become pals?

xx

Thanks all for your hugs and kisses, i do love your support....i'm feeling much better now, i got some ibuprofen, the totm pain has subsided thankfully. I've still got two packs left for tonight too so thats good. I might go for a swim tonight too.

I'm also going to pop down to tescos to get sme fibre stuff. yay.
c
xx

Hey All

I've been good today! :)

Twingo31, I hope you are feeling better now. We all have crap days but hopefully you have got through yours. The fibre sure, it works, believe me it works! Lol. :8855:

Amyeve, I'll be your friend on facebook.

Madmum, I wish I had known about that offer yesterday although it has got to be one of my best purchases ever! Lol. Your ticker looks great. :character00238:

Gypsyqueen, good luck for your weigh in but don't be nervous (altogether now) how can you not lose weight on such a low cal diet! :party0049:

Losing It For Good, it seems like you have it sussed. Go girl! :talk017:

Last edited:
Hi all

Well, I am feeling Fan bloomin tastic today, I think I'm still buzzing from my weigh-in last night. I have never managed to loose 8lb in one week before, this diet rocks!

Oh and I walked to Holland & Barrett at lunchtime and bought some husks in capsule form, so I'm gonna take two senakot this evening before I go to bed and then start taking two of the husk capsules with every shake/soup and hopefully things will start to go back to normal.

I also popped into New Look while I was in town and treated myself to a lovely midnight blue top, size 20 which was slightly tight on my back but I bought it anyway and will try it on again in a fortnight and see if there's any differnce to how it fits.

I don't know if I've mentioned, I am a complete clothes-a-holic - I just LOVE clothes, shoes and bags. I've never, ever in my whole adult life been able to wear anything in a size 12, so that is absolute goal of mine, to be able to buy an item of clothing in a size 12 and actually be able to wear it !!!

I just HAVE to stick to CD !!!

Good luck for your weigh-in Gemboots, you'll be fine !

Evening all,

Hope everyone has had a good day. I have. But have a stinking headache tonight - think i am just tired.

Got my weigh in tomorrow - week 2 - will let you know how i get on.

Speak soon.

Deb x

hi Madmum55 - I'm a bit late saying hello to you.....but welcome to the gang and hope your shopping trip went ok.....I did mine earlier - strange looking at food after having a shake again!!!

Have just survived day 4 - don;t know about you lot but I have to just take 1 day at a time......can't believe I am managing to stick to this diet - but results are amazing.....you are all my inspiration x

Dextersmum you are so right. I am taking each day at a time too but it's coming on here everyday that is making it possible for me to contnue. There are so many inspirational post and threads on here. I found a sticky titled "before and after pics" and it's just so amazing! I'm still in shock!

I'm still having a hungry time this week. Still i managed to have a soup at lunchtime and then waited until 6 to have another soup and then had a shake at 9 so i've not given in. Feeling fat today because of totm.

Its soo strange the week has gone very quickly but at the same time it feels like its dragging to my next weigh in. I sooo want to fast forward, not so that i can eat just so i can be thinner. I'm a very impatient person lol. Oh well another 100% day for me. Well done gang on another successful day. Off to bed and discworld for me now. speak tomorrow! mwah mwah xxx

Morning all!! Just thought I'd quickly say "hello"! Got loads to do today so I might not get to play(boo hoo!).However I might be starting CD earlier than I thought as I have managed to convince OH that we can't afford to go out on Mothers Day!!!! Woo Hoo!! Anyhoo kisses to all and BE GOOD!! xx

Hey Madmum - hello back at ya !!

When do you think you might be able to start CD - I know once I'd made my mind up to start, I couldn't wait !

Morning Vixster!! Well I'm seeing my CDC on Wednesday morning so I might just not eat before I go and start as soon as I have got my stuff! I've already had to cancel twice as I wanted to start in feb, but the kids were ill and then I got snowed in!! So I'm hoping this is 3rd time lucky! Have a good day hope to chat to you all later xx

Morning All,

I'm feeling great and positive. I keep imagining what I'll look like when I lose weight and about all the lovely things I want to wear! Twingo31, I'm just as impatient as you and it's killing me but what is keep me motivated is knowing that doing CD is the quickest way I will be able to acheive it. So chin up and march forward! I'm kind of wishing the next two months away. :)

I now have a mini goal to work towards which really seems to be helping. When I think of being on SS for the next three months, I do question whether I'll be able to do it. I can see myself doing it for the next month as two weeks have already gone. So when I saw my friend on Saturday, we arranged to meet each other 4 weeks from then. That is my mini goal, to stick to it for a month and meet her and bask in the compliments and that alone should give me the drive and motivation to continue. :cool:

How about we all post photos of what we look like now and then do it monthly thereafter? Please give me some feedback. Although I'd have no idea how to do it but I'm sure someone will be able to walk us through it step by step.

:talk017:

Congratulations Gembot! If you keep losing at that rate, you'll reach your goal in no time! :)

Bring it on!

Thank you.

I know. Spoke to my CDC about it all today and if my losses carry on like this I can be at goal in 8 weeks. :D

Back