The March Team

Oh Hun, you must be so pleased. Did you ever think that it would ever be possible to lose weight so quickly?! It's an amazing feeling. Are you noticing the difference in your clothes at all?

Well done Vixter - keep up the good work. Can't wait for Monday for my 1st weigh in! xx

Hi Dextersmum - who would have thought we'd be getting excited about being weighed !!

Congratulations Gemboots - that's wicked !

Hi Sonya - I'm up for doing the photograph thing, I was planning on doing it at home anyway - my partner said he'll take a piccy of me once a month to (hopefully) see the changes. Although saying that, I'm not very "techy" so not sure whether I'll be able to work out how to upload the photos !

Hey everyone! Well done gembots!! I'm up for the photo thing as well,I also have no clue what to do will have to consult my IT consultant!(13yr old son lol!!).Mind you even he was impressed with my figuring how to do my ticker!! Bill Gates eat your heart out!!!

Just realised I didn't say well done to Vixster!! SORRY! Well done hun xxx

well done Vixter!

I am also well up for the photo thing. I'll get my mum to take a photo of me later. Any idea how we post it? Also should we put in our signatures so that we donjt have to trawl through the thread to find the previous ones?

well done Vixter!

I am also well up for the photo thing. I'll get my mum to take a photo of me later. Any idea how we post it? Also should we put in our signatures so that we donjt have to trawl through the thread to find the previous ones?

Guys - I'm gonna need very easy to follow instructions if I have any chance of being able to add photos. I tried to add a ticker, I created one and filled out all my details etc, but I don't know how to actually get it to appear after my messages?!!?

How rubbish am I !!?!

I think you have to copy and paste the code in the first box under yout ticker into your signature. thats how i did it anyway.

Vixster scroll up to the top of the page where all the blue blurb is and click on "tutorials", then the bit about adding tickers and it will show you how to do it step by step.I wrote it down then I didn't forget what to do (5 kids does nothing for my memory!!).Good luck! You might be lucky and yours might have saved so you don't have to do the damn thing again like me!!!

Thanks Twingo - well I just copied the code out of the BB box but I don't know where to paste it? Seriously I am a complete twit when it comes to things like this...

V.

Vixster scroll up to the top of the page where all the blue blurb is and click on "tutorials", then the bit about adding tickers and it will show you how to do it step by step.I wrote it down then I didn't forget what to do (5 kids does nothing for my memory!!).Good luck! You might be lucky and yours might have saved so you don't have to do the damn thing again like me!!!

Ohhh thanks Madmum (I love your name!) I'm gonna try that now !

HURRAH - it worked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 87lb left to go LOL !

Well done Gem & vixter on your losses!!!

8 weeks is no time Gem!

and well done with the tickers ladies;):D

Hey all,

Just back from my second WI - 6lbs gone. Really pleased with that. Almost (less half a pound) a stone in 2 weeks. Now in the 12 stone bracket again - 11's here i come!

Debs x

Right i've decided that, whatever my combined loss is for week 1 and 2 is i'm going to donate double that much in pounds to comic relief.

I know i'll sit in front of the telly tonight blubbing away for england, anyone else wanna join me? Don't feel you have to i understand a lot of people cant afford it.

Woop Woop Vixster!!! Well done!!! Liking your ticker!!
Cd firstimer well done on your loss!!!

Back