The March Team

Hi Debs.....you are so right - is brilliant having the March team for support. We will do this together, have a great weekend xx

Hi Guys!! Can I join the March Team? I started on 10th March and it was also my B'Day 11th March...so I hope I will fit in here!! :D

My CDC is fab...it's me that is the issue....I need to stick at this through the good times and bad times and see it through to the end!!!

Here's how I get through the day....

Porridge for Brekkie at work with a cup of tea/water
Tetra for Lunch which I actually have throughout the day as the "milk" in my coffees.
Hot Shake for Tea with coffee in it, making it a lovely flavoured latte!!
Plus as much water as I remember to drink.

I find having my shakes hot with coffee makes them last longer and makes me feel fuller!

Anyway....here's to all the March Hares becoming Bunny Babes by the Summer!! :talk017:

Hiya.. just noticed this Thread.. can i join? I started on the 10th of march.. hope everythings going well for everyone :)

Hi Nellis 10 and welcome - how are you finding things....I started SS 9/3 so we can support each other along the with March team. This is the best place to come to when needing a bit of TLC or inspiration......we all know what each other is going through!!
I am find the diet much easier and am feeling amazed at my willpower ....so far!!
Just got to take one day at a time and give yourself a pat on the back at the end of another day.
Good luck xx

Well done gypsy queen - remember 2lb off is still a good result.......well done keep up the good work xx

Hi Scrittenden and welcome.....this is the best place to be - we are all really friendly and supportive. We know what it's like for each other. Whenever you feel peckish just get on here......that's why I feel like I'm here most of the time!!! xx

Finding this afternoon a little tougher...I'm 2 shakes down now....and feeling like eating a little broccoli or something....so I came on here instead!

Finding this afternoon a little tougher...I'm 2 shakes down now....and feeling like eating a little broccoli or something....so I came on here instead!

Poor thing. Although I'd have to be at deaths door before I felt like eating broccoli. :D

having a glass of water now to try and stave off my urge to eat!!!

Hey All,

Welcome SCrittenden and nellis10. Everyone is doing it together! :talk017:

Well done gypsyqueen on your loss. You have a great attitude and are going to succeed in no time! :)

Having a very busy weekend but miss being on here!

My son and daughter have had their first swimming lessons today and loved it. I was so proud of them both. I can't swim but I'm also starting lessons this week. It's going to be amazing when I lose the weight hand have confidence and feel fit enough to swim with the kids. I'm searching for a holiday for summer. It's hard work as most packages are designed for two adults plus children:mad:. So if anyone knows of any good deals, please do let me know.

Nellis10, stay on this website a while, look at the inspirational threads and keep typing and you'll soon realise that an hour or so has passed. It helps me to stop me from feeling peckish. :p

Hope that helps!

Sonya ~ well done on learning to swim. You won't regret it ~ it's one of my most favourite things in the world.
How old are your kids?

Evening all,

Another day done and dusted! 100%SS. Hope you are all having a good weekend. I find the weekend the most difficult - usually when i would have had a take-away - oh well, never mind. I want to be slim more that have some food. Plus its not going to be forever is it!

Have a good saturday night!

Just made son Turkey Dinosaurs and they smell gorgeous!!! :cry::cry:

Only one shake to go now......and I have another 3 hours or so....might have to have a bath and early night later.....

Might have my last shake now that i am feelng desperate.....doesn't seem that long since I had my 2nd shake...but i guess I knew the weekends would be the worst!! :sigh:

Hey,

I have pot of the vegetable mix for when i get desperate - feels like i am having a cuppa soup. Gets me through till the next shake.

Good luck. x

Evening everyone xx nellis10 babes why don't you split your last pack?x I'm no expert and not even started CD yet(weds here I come!!) but I have read quick a few (well lots!!) posts and people seem to find that it helps x

hubby is cooking his yummy dinner and it smells scrummy:cry:

i keep listing off to him all the food i want to eat but he is being supportive thank god. weekends are going to be harder than i thought

Hi Amyeve! That's the thing I'm least looking forward to is cooking for everyone! Be brave hun you can do it xx

Hey All,

Debs I really love your signature, mind if I put that on mine too? :p

Cooking for the kids can be hard at times but easier than cooking for my friends. My friend was over last night and she said she had some bean salad and asked if I wanted any. I said a very firm "NO" which made her back off completely and I was pleased about that as she was my most dissapproving friend about CD.:sigh:

I've almost completed a 100% day which makes it now day 17. Can't wait for my next WI! :talk017:

Gembot, I really can't wait to swim for many reasons, one of which is I got badly burnt on my right side leg and stomach and the reason I didn't learn was because kids at school were mean:mad:. It's definitely going to be an achievement. :)My son is 4 in May and my daughter is 5. They really enjoyed themselves and it was nice to see them happy together (which is so nice as they are usually fighting!). :cry:

I can't comment about most CD food as I stick to 4 choc tetras a day and that's it.

Back