The March Team

well i have had a horrible week - i've been in soo much totm pain. I think i'm over the worst of it now, lots of wheat bags and ibuprofen. I'm not suffering the awful hunger now either which is good. i'm a bit disappointed though as i don't think i've lost very much this week. probably due to totm. Its a bit demoralizing as the first week i could literally feel it dropping off. Oh well onwards and upwards (or downwardsdepending on your point of view) i refuse to give up. i think i need to increase my activity levels to burn off a bit more fat.

i forgot to say - we spent lots of time yesterday picking out the menu for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary yesterday. The food looks gorgeous but i didnt feel hungry at all.

Well done Twingo - try not to be too hard on yourself. I think you are doing amazing......I am only just Day 6 but have been saintly and am pleased to say that no longer feeling that awful hunger (just the occassional empty feeling!)
Keep going.....if you can manage a week when you feel terrible then just imagine it can only get easier. I just think how I would have turned to food for comfort pre-diet......but easy for me to say as still early days.
Take care x

hi can i join the march team :D i starting on friday 13th (hopefully not unlucky for me) So im on day 3, not yet in ketosis according to the ketostix :( but have the yuk tasting tongue so hopefully not too far off. Enjoying-'ish' the shakes so far but not the soup :S the tetras are amazing.. so i assume i shall be living on them from now on.
Good luck to all the march team :D:D this is a great thread for supporting eachother.

Welcome missy! It is a great thread, good luck with your loss. We are all in it together and we'll support you whatever you go through.

im soooo wanting something to eat right now, i know this is usually the worst day so im not gonna give in. Just feeling blah! :(

Just read through the threads, have a cup of coffee, drink some more water and it will pass i promise. If all else fails go and have a nice bath, read a book or watch a film.

Hi Sonya,

Of course you can copy my signature!

Having a nightmare day today. My other half is trying to convince me to eat - saying that i dont need to lose any weight. Keeps talking about all my favourite foods. He even started shouting at me saying that since i had been on this diet i have been a nightmare?! I can only assume he said that because I have said NO to all the usual takeaways etc.

Roll on Monday!

Deb x

Hi Debs, my hubby is just the same so you have my sympathies........his favourite saying is there's no point.....but we are doing this for us!! no one else. Having said that perhaps I have been a nightmare!!! lol
Keep going everyone xx

Oh you poor things. How crappy of your OH's to be trying to tempt you.
I think I'm rather lucky as my Husband is doing the diet with me, so the only thing that I have to contend with is my son saving me a couple of Mini Eggs.

got over the the worst of my hunger pains, very nearly gave in.. but thankfully managed it!

Had a minor slip up this evening....but going to bed now and ready for weigh in tomorrow...using my own scales for on here, but will be interested to know ho much I weigh at CDC too!!

Onwards and upwards...tomorrow is a brand new day!!!:D

Hi team
Guess why I am up so early????
1st weigh in ........and 10lbs gone!!!!!!!
~Can't believe it.....am so chuffed......and just want to say mega thank you to you all - couldn't do it without the help and support from you all here. Now I really feel that I can continue - was maybe going to start having small meal each evening but may just continue SS - shall see how I go.
Thanks again....gonna see if I can add to my signature - who thought dieting could be such fun!!!!

Congrats Hunnie!! :happy096:!

I lost 7lbs this week...not bad considering it was my Birthday Week and I did have some treats!! :17729:

Well done you two - great losses!

I managed to get through the weekend without the grumpy OH trying to convince me to eat. In the end he disappeared off shooting somewhere - I was pleased to have some peace and quiet. Sat in the garden reading - even got minor sunburn on my chest this morning - never thought it was that hot!

Have a great Monday everyone - will try and log on this evening to catch up on the goss.

Debx

Hi everyone

I didn't get chance to log on over the weekend, so have just enjoyed catching up on everyone's posts since Friday night.

Well, I have had a FAB weekend, temptations were everywhere I looked but I didn't cave in and feel VERY proud of myself. Another weekend gone where I have been on SS 100% !

My Mum asked me yesterday what we were doing for Mother's Day. Usually me, my Mum and my Nan go for a lovely 3 or 4 course meal somewhere. I didn't realise Mother's Day was THIS Sunday. Arrghhh. So anyways, I've decided to cook at home for Mum and Nan and I'm gonna have one of my soups for lunch and then while they're having desert, I shall have one of the CD bars. Hopefully that way everyone will be happy.

Dextersmum - have you got your second WI today?

SCrittenden - Hi there, welcome to the thread

Nellis10 - Hi, I like the sound of being Bunny Babes by the Summer !

CDfirsttimer - nice walk in Thetford Forest? I don't know what part of the country you're in, but where I am (South West) it was perfect walking weather all weekend.

Morning everyone. Like Vixster i've not been on much over the weekend. I've had a fab time with my dh and kids, just enjoying the nice weather for a change.
Today however is doom and gloom! Its my 2nd wi tonight and i know (even tho i have been 100% ss all the way) that i'll be lucky to have lost 2lbs. Its my totm and im usually lucky to lose at all. Im so bloated and just want to eat everything in sight (i wont tho.) Feeling really sorry for myself and just want to see some results for my hard work!

Morning all.
I also had a fab weekend. Husband wasn't working so we took the little one and the dog on huge walks in the local hills.
Vixster, I'm also in the South West and the weather has been fab. Great again today and I already have a load of washing on the line.

Morning marchies! Week 2 weigh in tonight and i can buy bars....i can't wait to chew something!.

Back