The March Team

Wow we have all got a lot in common! Thanks for your words of support everyone. I agree, I think my other half regrets what he said about my weight. Said thats the only thing he knew would hurt me. My response has been "at least I am doing something about it, you should do something about your anger issues". The silence was heavenly. He confessed last night that he is worried i will go off with someone else. What a womble - he's now wishing he hadn't said anything and I would have stayed fat! There is justice after all!

Its wonderful to know you are not alone at times like this - this site has been such a blessing - thanks you.

Anyway, on a more positive note, I have just returned from an hour long walk over my local fen. So i'm feeling on top of the world now!

X

Yay for walking. I still find it difficult to go on long walks. i lack the motivation. it doesnt really entertain me.

No I'm not much of a walker neither. :eek:

As you probably already know, I broke up with my boyfriend. I found out that he had a dating profile on one of these sites:mad:. He says he didn't do anything and I truly believe him but he still betrayed my trust which is what made me finish with him. I really, really want to make up with him but I think I need to concentrate on me and the kids for a while and see how things go over the next couple of months. We still call each other as the kids are most important in all this.
So anyway, I want to look fabulous so I can not feel that not everything that goes wrong in my life is because of my weight! :cry:

Debs, you sound like you have everything under control, even though sometimes it doesn't feel that way! Lol. It's not hard to work out our Achilles heel and when people are hurt, most will attack with comments they know will hurt. :)

Twingo31, no one has the right to judge you. We all do what we think is best in any given situation and no one knows exactly what is going on in your life to make you come to a decision. I really, sincerely hope things work for you hun. :hug99:

Kids are going bed now. Yay!!! Lol.

Evening everyone. Just had my 2nd wi and lost 3lbs. Not much but its totm so i'm pleased.

Congratulations - great loss!!

Sonya - i'm soo sorry about what happened with your boyfriend. I know i'm back with my boyfriend but i know what you're going through now and there is no easy way to get over it. Well done you for being strong enough to finish it. I know i wasn't at the time. hugs xxxx

Evening all.
Ugh.
I've had an awful day. Nothing in particular ~ I've just been feeling really "blah", if that makes sense.

I also think that this should have been my TOTM but since I had the Coil fitted last year, I don't get periods anymore. Hurrah ~ but I still get the cravings.
Hence why I've had a bad day.
BUT, I'm not going to dwell on my mistakes. I've got over it and tomorrow is another day.
If I gain this week, I have no~one to blame but myself and at least I'll understand why and will be able to plan ahead for next month.

Evening all! Hope you are all well xx Just catching up with the tread and I too have a rather "difficult" relationship with my hubby! To put it mildly he was a complete B'stard to me for the first 10 years,then I found somewhere else to live without him knowing and moved out whilst he was at work, taking the 4 kids with me! That shocked the living crap out of him and slowly I started to trust him again. But I accidently got preggers but things worked out and for a while things were great. Then I found out he was having an affair, which to be honest nearly crushed me to tiny pieces, somehow (gawd knows how!) we came through the other side but I will never trust him100% but somehow I can live with that,wierd I know but after everything I've been through the saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is very apt! Anyway sorry for going on but it seems like a weight off my shoulders so thankyou xxx

Ladies - I can't tell you how much this thread is helping me. I've been feeling a bit down this evening...had a HUGE row with my boyfriend which has left me feeling awful, normally I would go straight out to the kitchen and feed my face as quickly as humanly possible, but instead I've logged on and been catching up on your posts. Spooky coincidence that today's posts seem to be focus on men, but I can't tell you how much it's helped me sort my head out this evening.

I am terrified though that although at the moment I'm SS 100% and have no intention of cheating, this evening I came so close to just blowing it. I don't know what it is, but as soon as I feel down I just want to eat everything and anything even though I know I will feel like cr*p afterwards. Why do I do it - ARGGHHH !!!!! I get so angry with myself !

On a positive note, I bought two bars from my CDC last Wed, choc oranage and caramel. I thoroughly enjoyed them and can't wait to buy some more flavours on Wed.

Smanf - well done on your loss, 3lb while you're on your TOTM is just brilliant !

Skinnie Minnie - hello, good luck for your first week !

Sonya - hope you're feeling better. Well done you for sticking to it while you're poorly.

Anyways - have a good evening my fellow Marchers - spk tomorrow !

Aww it feels like a little counselling session in here. I know exactly where you're coming from. It can feel like someone has died when your partner betrays you like that. I've never known a pain like it and sometimes it comes back, catches me unawares and i have a bad day. But for the most part its ok.

Evening all.
Ugh.
I've had an awful day. Nothing in particular ~ I've just been feeling really "blah", if that makes sense.

I also think that this should have been my TOTM but since I had the Coil fitted last year, I don't get periods anymore. Hurrah ~ but I still get the cravings.
Hence why I've had a bad day.
BUT, I'm not going to dwell on my mistakes. I've got over it and tomorrow is another day.
If I gain this week, I have no~one to blame but myself and at least I'll understand why and will be able to plan ahead for next month.

Hiya Gemboots - sorry to hear you've had a rubbish day as well - what is it with today?!?!

But hey ho, onwards and upwards eh?

Hi to you all xxx
Had a rotten day yesterday.....have lost my voice, had to go to Dr's & have got laryngitis - lucky I can still chat on here!!!
Can't believe how awful a time my mates on here have had or having & I was feeling sorry for myself - here have a great big hug (can't find smilies - oops!!)
I had a bad day on my diet and didn't stick to SS which is soooo bad but reining myself in today.
With the support of my mates on here I know I can do it......and have to say didn't blow yesterday as bad as I would have in past - see already starting to think differently :)
In fact just trying to remember how well we can all do - and must drink more water (for my throat as well!)
Take care marchies xxx

Morning all,

Well done on your 3lb loss Smanf.

I cant believe how much we all have in common - but its so good to be able to talk and not be judged.

Now off to work so will catch up with you all later. Have a great sole sourcing day everyone.

Deb x

Quelle Disastre!!!!!

I've left my packs in the car and I am in work sitting here with only a cup of peppermint tea and water to console me!! :cry::cry:

Car is ages away and I'm busy in work....plus it's St Patrick's day so not a full menu in work...was hoping to get by with some mushrooms to console me!! :(

KEEP ME AWAY FROM FOOD!!!!!

Hey All,

Who's ready for a 100% day? :talk017:

Smanf, well done on your 3lb loss! :character00100:Can you notice the difference in your clothes yet. I'm so impatient! I'm wearing these trousers that I love and they are lose around my belly/crotch area and yet I still feel like that is not good enough?! Honestly, I can be so ungrateful sometimes. :cry:
I suppose I'm a little disheartened as my friend started a couple of weeks prior to me on the RosemaryC diet and you can really see the difference. Hopefully I should notice the difference by the end of the month.:)

I must say, I get a fuzzy feeling inside when I see the way in which everyone on this thread is comfortable to share intimate details about their lives and the way in which everyone offers support and advice. :gen126:

Me and my son have a trip to the dentist today. I will have a swill of mouthwash before I go! :eek:

WI tomorrow!! Can't wait. I really want to have at least a 5lb loss but thats only cos that will mean that I am finally in the 13st bracket. But ultimately, whatever the loss, I will be pleased cos at least I'm not gaining. :p

Twingo31, I can't wait to view your blog. You are obviously much more computer literate than me!! :sigh:

Dextersmum, as you probably know, I am suffering from a cold and my throat has been aching but you have the right idea, lots of water! ;)

Vixster, I thought the only way to get through 100% SS while ill was to put my head down and sleep when I could. Now I am starting to feel better, I actually went to bed without having to keep my mouth open due to my blocked nose!
I'm really sorry about the problems you are having with you partner. If you ever need to talk, just pm me. Try and keep as busy as you can and drink lots of water hun. :hug99:

Twingo.Well done on your Blog. They're so addictive. I've had one for almost 3 years now (nothing to do with dieting) and I'd be lost without it.
My Mum lives abroad and it helps her to keep up to date with what's going on in our lives, as I tend to put stuff in there that I'd forget to mention in a phone call or email.

Hey all,

I'm back from the dentist and my son was great but me not so great. The right side of my mouth and tongue are numb. I have had a filling and need to go back next week to have a tooth taken out!

Anyway, going to have my first shake and then I'll probably hop back into bed for a bit cos now I have a thumping headache. I know it's got nothing to do with Cd.

Ok peeps, I'll speak to you soon.

Thanks Gembots - i think i just had unused words yesterday and it seemed like it would be too much for a post! lol

Hi all, room for a small (yeah right) one? :wave_cry:

I started CD for the first time yesterday and i'm following the SS plan. Hoping to lose about 4 stone by summer. Been lurking on your thread and thought i'd say hello! Hope to get to know you all soon

xx

Welcome Muffin!!! :D I'm already having a bad day, but onwards and upwards for tomorrow's restart!:copon:

Back