The March Team

Yesterday I wore a blouse for the first time since I bought it about a month ago.
I mentioned to Hubby on the phone that it seemed a little baggy but that it seemed ok.
When he came home, he took one look at me and said that I looked like a little girl wearing her big sisters clothes, because it was SO big on me.

Hurrah!

Hi everyone

Well, it's a beautiful day here in Bristol, sunny, sunny, sunny ! Shame I'm stuck in the office. If the weather is good on Saturday, my boyfriend said he's gonna drive us to a beach (don't know which one!) and we're gonna go for a lovely long walk, I think he's trying to redeem himself after being a horrible so and so all last weekend.

Second weigh-in tonight, I'm both nervous and excited!

12 weeks today and I'll be in Portugal with my friend, I'm on countdown....and yes, like some of you have mentioned, I'm constantly thinking about weight and weigh-ins and how much could I loose in 12 weeks, what size clothes will I be in etc etc.

Good luck Sonya & Skinnie Minne for your WI's today...let us know how you get on !!

Vix

lol, ok i will keep myself a muffin muncher!! :p
Good Luck with everyone's WI today. I am off to see my dragon in law and hope she doesn't question why i don't want lunch etc. She's the one person i'm looking forward to surprising with my weight loss so she knows nothing about my CD.
Have a nice day everyone xxx

Vixster ~I hope you don't end up in Weston.
I went to college there and haven't been back since ~ I don't think I could bear it ~ although I used to love it when I was a kid.
Good luck for your WI tonight.

Hey,

Been for my WI and I now weigh 13st 8lbs. Thats a further loss of 9lbs! I am really happy but to be honest, I'm not noticing much difference in my clothes and I'd happily stay at this weight if I could get into a size 12/14. I'm now starting to think that if I don't lose the weight I might have to increase my goal weight. I'm 5ft 9inchs so by ideal weight from a health perspective is to be 11st but I've not long to go so what if I don't lose inchs. Am I getting in a tizz for nothing?

The weather here in the Dudley is nice. Not warm and not cold just nice.

Congrats on the weightloss Sonya!! Fantastic!!! :D

Well done Sonya. That's a fantastic loss.
I'm in Gloucestershire and am having the same kind of weather.
Don't worry about your inch loss just yet. It will happen, it just happens for some people at a different time and in a different way.
Take me for example. I can see much more of a difference in my clothes sizes and inch loss than in my actual weight loss.

Just relax ~ it WILL happen.

Thanks guys, I know I shouldn't worry but I have this vision of being the only person who can get to like 8st and still be the same size!!! It's just getting a bit too close to reality lol! :)

By the way thought I would just share my goal - to look good in shorts and vest T-shirt for hols in 8 wks time xx

Sonya - you have done so well,keep going. Perhaps you are not noticing difference yourself but I bet everyone else is. Why don't you take your measurements - maybe your losing inches without realising from less obvious places & maybe all at once your clothes are going to be hanging!!!
I was naughty girl yesterday - missing food.....but it has made me more determined to get back on track especially seeing how well everyone else is doing.
Come on gang......no more cheating!!! ( For my benefit - NO MORE CHEATING!!!!!!!)
xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Dextersmum, I was feeling really peckish earlier when I was making my son's sandwich but I just popped on here and now I feel better. I think you are right, I mean I have had big losses and I've read posts where people lose alot and then suddenly they don't lose as much but drop a size. :)

I'm definitely going on holiday in July and it will be my first ever holiday with friends and the kids so I really want to be able to whatever I feel comfortable in rather than wear what I think makes me look slimmer and be uncomfortable! :mad:

I'm glad you are more determined today, it can take going over to the "dark side" that makes you realise alot. Good luck hun x. :talk017:

Hi Sonya,

Hope you are ok.

Well Done on your loss- you are doing amazingly! Can I ask how much water you are drinking as my losses are nowhere near as impressive??

Don't be too down about not really noticing a difference in your clothes. It kinda happens over night. On Monday I was in a size 16 and by Thursday my clothes were falling off me and I had to borrow my sister's size 12's! It's crazy but it could happen to you any day soon xx

Wow, losing it for good, I hope I wake up and nothing fits me too! Obviously I want everything to be loose and not tight lol! :8855:

I am having 3 or 4 shakes a day, depends how I feel really. I have been advised to drink 4 but I coped great on 3 before, not for this length of time admittedly. I drink 3ltrs of water and I ensure that I have the 1st ltre before 1pm, 2nd before 7pm and 3rd before I go to bed. I've not really exercised at all.

My weight loss has shocked me but as I said I'd exchange that for the inchs! I know I'm going on about it but this is the only place I can moan. If I said any of this to my friends they'd probably just say that I just try go to the gym and eating sensibly instead! Obviously they are skinny and have no idea how I feel. :sigh:

Who's 100% today then?

No other WI results yet? :bliss:

Hi all.

sonya well done i wish i was losing it like you are,
as for the size isn't your CDC measuring you? mine measures me everyweek.
i'm having 3 meals a day and normally drink 4 -5 litres of water.

i'm still 100% today. hooray

I'm still 100%!!! :D

More and more thinking I should be on 4 packs a day at the weekends to allow for the "boredom factor". Still trying to get my water into me too...Have had 2 500ml mugs of coffee and 2 700ml waters. And only 1 tetra so I have 2 packs left tonight!! Another 1-2 ltrs to go! :eek:

Good luck to all for the remainder of the day!

Afternoon all!! Well I've seen my CDC and she's lovely! Thankfully my BMI was just about ok so I don't have to get the dreaded form signed! Day 1 for me tomorrow I can't wait!
Well done Sonya I hope I do half as well as you!!
Gembots where abouts in Glos are you? I'm in Stroud!

I was in Stroud today - I hate those bloody hills. I'm between Chelters and Glos.
what a small world!

Gembots I'm on the top of those bloody hills in minchinhampton!! I too was in Stroud today having me hair done! That's just scary lol!!!

I'm 100% SS today too!

Its crazy because I am losing inches but not that much is happening on the scales this week! Without too much detail, I haven't had any bowel movement for nearly two weeks now which may be the reason why- I will have to speak to my CDC as the fibre stuff I bought from her just isn't working!

I drink 3ltrs of water plus my 5/6 cups of green tea a day! Thinklite-5ltrs seems alot, I can just about keep off the loo as it is!lol

Back