The March Team

Hi girls,
100% for me all day although i sniffed at my daughters sandwich and was so tempted to have a bite! lol
Sonya, your losses are amazing!! The inches are probably coming off so gradually that hard to notice. I am praying for the day i wake up and my clothes are falling off me too! lol :D
Madmum, yay! Good Luck with tomorrow, you'll do great! :happy036:
xx

Thanks Muffin!! Well done on the whole sarnie prob and for a 100% day!:happy096:

Evening all,

Just back from Oxford, managed to resist lunch with my team. Sneaked off and had a CD bar.

Sonya - your losses are amazing - well done!!! Im soooo jealous!

D x

Never seen it in "real life", but it looks really dangerous on the telly! Have you ever seen anyone really hurt themselves?!!

Well done CD!! bet you feel really good and rightly so!! Did you sort your indigestion out?!

Hi Madmum

The indigestion went on its own last night. Came back again today - seems to be everytime i drink diet coke (which my CDC said i could have but no more than 2 pints - i never even get close to that - usually a small glass). Guess i will need to give it a miss if i don't want heartburn!

I'm gonna be weighing in a day early (tomorrow) as work have juggled my diary around and I am now busy on Friday. Will be pleased at any loss this week as feeling a bit bloated and hormonal - plus a day early.

Hey all,

Thinklite, please don't drink much more than the litres. I was drinking 4 ltrs and I started to feel really faint :(.
I do get measured by my CDC but I have to admit that I don't have much faith in that system on a weekly basis.

Where's minchiniiinnngan?! Lol. :8855:

Debs, well done Hun. Resisting lunch. That's my weakness, meetings where you get a buffet, I just want to try everything! You obviously are thinking the CD way! :)

Well done to all of you who are 100% today. To anyone who has slipped up, don't regret it just draw a line under it and march ahead! :character00115:

My sister in law, the biatch (she's pregnant) she said "I don't want to end up being fat with a double chin". She is just so shallow, I get what she means but this woman says she is going to have a C section in case she poohs herself while giving birth!!! Anyway, she was making me feel quite low but then I thought about how she was actually fuelling me to make sure I reach my goal! :gimi:

Thanks everyone for your really positive comments. I know my weight loss is huge but as we know everyone is different and it's got to be one or the other, if not both. Inches and/or weight! :p

Let's lose some weight girls! (just realised that we don't have any blokes on here, do we?) :talk017:

Hello Marchers

14 Days being 100% SS.

It was my second weigh-in this evening and I lost 4lb, I'm pleased but would obviously have liked a bit more!

Sonya - I can't believe how much weight you've lost in such a short space of time - I am SERIOUSLY jealous - I wish I could loose weight like that !

Gemboots, Weston-Super-Mare is big NO NO, I know exactly what you're saying !!

What's all this about Cheese Rolling, sounds intriguing !!??!

Hiya Muffin Muncher (can't believe I'm typing that!), well done on resisting the sarnie. I made chicken curry and chips for my other half last night and was very temped to pinch a chippy and dip it in my lovely home made curry, but I resisted WOO HOO TO ME !!!

Hope everyone's having a good evening - wasn't this sunshine today gorgeous !

Vix

100% today for me, this is my 8th day on SS and I feel great. Bought some breath freshner spray but will only use it when it is really bad cos I don't want to get out of ketosis. Can you drink diet coke? My CDC says only black tea/coffee, water or leaf teas. I like diet coke and it would be nice to have the odd can.
I fly out to see my mum in Cyprus on the 19th July, she has no idea I am on a diet and I really hope to suprise her when she meets us at the airport.
This thread is a real inspiration for me, thanks to all of you, you are all doing so well.

Last edited:
hi all!

well done on everyones weightloss!!

1st weigh in today and have lost 11lbs and a total of 5 1/2 inches wooo!!

thank god its worth it !!! JUST!

xxx

hi all!

well done on everyones weightloss!!

1st weigh in today and have lost 11lbs and a total of 5 1/2 inches wooo!!

thank god its worth it !!! JUST!

xxx

Wowzers, tht's amazing - 11lb in one week is FAB, well done you!

Yay!! Well Done Cad1! 11lbs is amazing! I have my very first weigh in on Monday, i'd be over the moon with anything like that.

Vixster, i know i know, I seriously need to consider changing my name. I wanted a user name related to food that i'd remember easily but i think i've done a wrongen!! :booboo: LOL

Off to bed soon, Night all xx

Yay!! Well Done Cad1! 11lbs is amazing! I have my very first weigh in on Monday, i'd be over the moon with anything like that.

Vixster, i know i know, I seriously need to consider changing my name. I wanted a user name related to food that i'd remember easily but i think i've done a wrongen!! :booboo: LOL

Off to bed soon, Night all xx

No, no don't even consider changing your name, it's ace.

Fingers crossed for Monday !

Vix

Mmmmm yummmy - just had my first peanut crunch bar - delicious....no seriously, it's delich !!

100% today for me, this is my 8th day on SS and I feel great. Bought some breath freshner spray but will only use it when it is really bad cos I don't want to get out of ketosis. Can you drink diet coke? My CDC says only black tea/coffee, water or leaf teas. I like diet coke and it would be nice to have the odd can.
I fly out to see my mum in Cyprus on the 19th July, she has no idea I am on a diet and I really hope to suprise her when she meets us at the airport.
This thread is a real inspiration for me, thanks to all of you, you are all doing so well.

Hello - my CDC told me that breath freshener won't knock you out of ketosis so you should be ok to use it whenever you want to. As for diet coke, she said it was a no no, but coke zero (which apparently has slightly different ingredients) is ok but only in small doses, she recommended that if I desperately wanted some, to stick to one can a week.

Ok - think I'm becoming addicted to this thread, am off to bed now to snuggle up and watch Greys Anatomy - spk to you all tomorrow.

Vix

Back