The March Team

Well day 2 for me, yipee, always nice to advance from day one... lol
I've got my 100% head on and the little man in my head that has told me in the past to start again tomorrow, is moving out.... he owes me rent so I've outed him.

Roll on day 19, it's a good day to aim for.

Well done on the size 16 jeans, thats my mini goal for clothing, get on some next size 16 petite jeans and they be comfortable.... I'm in a 20 at the minute.... my god that feels like a swear work... size 20... shhhhh don't tell any one.

Hi everyone

Day 16 and still 100%, I'm surprising myself every day LOL !

I met up with my girlfriends last night and we went to our local wine lounge bar, where my friends proceeded to order tapas and then freshly made pizzas, washed down with three bottles of Rose, and what did I do, I sat there with my glass of water looking like a right numpty !! It was SO hard last night, in fact it was by far the hardest test, but I must admit, I felt SO chuffed and proud of myself when I got home and my boyfriend asked me how I got on and I could say to him...I stayed 100% and didn't cheat - hurrah !

This evening will be another challenge, a load of us from the office are going straight to the pub after work, then into town for a boogie and a few more drinks (purely water for me) - I'm just hoping I can keep everyone away from the curry house !

CDFirstTimer - lovely photo, well done on your loss this week. I'm gonna try and get a photo on here over the weekend.

Gemboots, so glad you're still here !

Kirstie, 7lb in your first week is FABBY - how pleased are you?!?!

I'm not sure about drink flavourings LauraLou, my CDC hasn't mentioned them to me, but I may ask on Wednesday as it would be nice to have something a bit more interesting than just water.

On the subject of water, has anyone noticed that there skin is better from drinking so much more water, mine just seems really clear and healthy looking.

Wow Sonya, by the time you see your ex in May there will be nothing left of you bearing in mind the rate you're loosing weight - you go girl !!

Anyways, starting work now so will log off...

Have a great day everyone....let's keep our goals in mind and make it a good one :0)

Vix

Morning everyone,
Glad to see everyone is in a positive mood this morning. I have woken up feeling energised after eating a sandwich yesterday - again!!! I've come into work prepared with a variety of shakes to make & have been repeating my saying in my head... "food is evil, do not let it seduce you - I WILL be thin" haha a bit extreme but it works for me. I need to start logging on here in the evenings when Im bored instead of thinking about what food I could be eating!!
100% for me today & the rest of the week, I'm determined to have a good loss next week & be thin for my nephews Christening in July!!

Thanks Vix - I'm very pleased with it, just need to get back on track now and keep focused!! Will take a leaf out of your book - you should be really proud of yourself after last night's outing - good luck for tonight too :)
I'm going to upload a profile pic this weekend, it is nice to put a face to the name isn't it :) I also need to update my flixter to show this week's loss!
Have a good day everyone - best get on with some work now

Everyone is doing so well.

Even with the slip ups, I'm sure you will all be back on track for the weekend!

I left my shakes at home-no reason apart from being forgetful- will not give in though. Usually if something like this was to happen I would use it as an excuse to go to the bakers and fill up on carbs but oh no, not today! I will fill up on water and look forward to my shakes later.

Have my weigh in on sunday and am really hoping for a good result this week.

Am off on holiday on the 31st so want to lose as much as possible before that!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning All,
Everyone is doing really well..
Im feeling great this morning:D
Its nice to come on here and talk to ppl who are all going through the same thing, and get support from ppl who know what its like to do the CD..Glad i found this site.. :)

Hi there! I started CD ss last week, and had my first weigh in last night. I lost a whopping 19lb!!!!!! I am ecstatic!!!!!! xxxx

Hi all!! Well just got back from the weekly shop which was reeally hard!! It didn't help that my annoying husband came with me which I really hate!!He's being such a t..t today and keeps acusing me of being really moody since I've been on this diet!(?) But what he doesn't realise is that I'm ALWAYS in a mood with him lol!! I know why he's doing it but his mind games aren't going to work this time!!!
Anyhoo rant over!! See you all later and remember "keeep dancing"....um I mean "keeep 100% ing"!!

Hi all - great to be able to come on here when the munchies strike.
As you know I have really struggled this week to be SSing which is sooo annoying after having such a good week. Think it's been this sore throat/bug thingy!!
Anyway let's not be disheartened we can all do this together.
Love Sharonxx

Hey All,

Losing it for good we are going to look great when we see the ex's and yes, they will be gob smacked at how sexy and fit and beautiful we look! :kissass:They can kiss a**!

Fluffycat09, it’s important for me to address everyone by either their name or username cos we are not just fat people on a forum we are The March Team! :talk017:

Hey muffin muncher, I don’t blame you for going the whole hog. I mean if I ate something that I wasn’t supposed to, then I’d at least eat something I’ll enjoy and then just kick on with it the next day! :)
Lauralou85, I’m really craving something savoury too. Although I was very very tempted to take my son’s croissant this morning! :p
Hey Deb, thanks for your comments on my pic and how true? It’s great to see everyone’s faces especially when you are beautiful women! :worthy:

Thinklite, well done on your 2lb loss and even better, it's been 19 days 100% SS for you! :character00100:

Vixster you should be soooo proud of yourself that you resisted temptation. I am having a few of my daughters friends around and their parents and I’m cooking for everyone. They all know I’m on the diet and have been fairly supportive. I will not give in! My skin is looking and feeling better too. Yay! :D

Skinny Minnie, you can do it, so come on! ;)

Losing it for good, I hope you have a good day at work and have stayed strong. :character00115:

Nursetobe welcome and a big :wow: on your 19lb weight loss. Come on week 2!

Sharon, I hope you feel better soon. I am still suffering from a cold and I would love to have something proper to eat but is it worth it? BIG FAT NO! :8855:

Well it's now 23 days 100% SS for me and I'm will not go to the dark side. Well done to all of you that are 100% today and anybody who isn't, do not be disheartened. You are always going to have our support and we have all had our ups and downs and will continue to cos we are human.

Hi all!! Well just got back from the weekly shop which was reeally hard!! It didn't help that my annoying husband came with me which I really hate!!He's being such a t..t today and keeps acusing me of being really moody since I've been on this diet!(?) But what he doesn't realise is that I'm ALWAYS in a mood with him lol!! I know why he's doing it but his mind games aren't going to work this time!!!
Anyhoo rant over!! See you all later and remember "keeep dancing"....um I mean "keeep 100% ing"!!
Food shopping can be so hard when your doing this..... well done for being strong.

Hiya Everyone

Sonya, I think your great taking time out to be so nice to everyone and you are right March is a great month to start a new life....

I'm just jealouse as I can't remember peoples names.....

Your doing fab buy the way 23 days 100%

Well everyone, I have messed up! I had a big mac and fries! :mad:

I ain't going to go on about it, I'm just going to jump back into it as of tomorrow and not eat another thing.

I guess I won't be doing that again cos when I finished, I felt so bloated and I felt guilty that I know, it's just not worth it.

Wish me luck for tomorrow x. :talk017:

Hey sonya - don't worry about it - its a good learning curve! back on it tomorrow 100% yay!!

This is a quick message to say sorry i've not been about - i'm sooo busy. I'm off to yorkshire tonight to see some architects tomorrow so will be offline until sunday probably.

I've managed to stay almost 100% this week 2 very minor slips but hopefully will not have too much impact. 100% for the rest of this week though definitely.

Well done everyone on their amazing losses and welcome all new marchies. see you soon

lots of love claire xx

Im off out tonight, and i am going to try my best not to have any alcohol:)
But if i did slip up, is there any alcohol that is better than others to have??? :sigh:
Thanks x

Hey LauraLou, I think gin and tonic is what they suggest if you are going to drink.

Twingo, thank you so much. It is a learning curve and I know what I have do to do. I'm just so gutted, after over three weeks. :mad:
Hope to see a post from you soon. Be as good as you can be! :D

Hi all! Nearly at the end of Day2 and boy has it been a tougie!! But I've made it through.. lots of deep breathing and talking to myself!!
How's it going with you fluffy? I hope your doing ok!
Sonya well done for dusting yourself off and starting over!!
Good luck for the weekend everyone xxx

Hi all........you are all doing sooo well!
Sonya don't be too hard on yourself - I have sooo struggled this week,everyday I have slipped up. I know without our support I would have blown it big time. I've decided to pull myself together and start again - although weekend is not a good time to start for me......so Monday I'm going to try, try again !

Good luck all of you - have a great weekend xx

day 9 ss 100%! the last two days have been hard! really craving food!! about to watch a movie to distract me and hopefully ill pass out at some point and wake up a little thinner tomorrow!!

sonya and dextersmum i completely sympathise if i had been round food at all the last two days i would have succumbed for sure!! but hey ho we are only human! get back on the cd wagon! ketosis is only 3 days away!!!!!!!

one thing think this is prob too late but laura lou don't drink while in ketosis! if you are going too you will need to break the diet completely and eat some carbs otherwise you will be ill very ill! i had 2 glasses of wine while in ketosis last year and passed out!! ho[e your ok!!

night night everyone xxxx

wishing you all luck and a night without foody dreams (i cant go a night without thinking i have eaten the whole vending machine!!!!!!

Back