The March Team

Hey Losing It For Good, well done!

I'm with you 100% all the way!

I want to get into my skinny clothes!!!

Hels123smiles, I know exactly how you are feeling. I don't know how but this diet does work. I think because we here so many positive stories that we expect too much. We need to be patient and believe in it. I know it is easier said than done (as I've proved) but we need to if we want to lose weight.

I lost my trust which is why I went to the dark side but I'm sure you are not as silly as me x.

Thankyou for all your kind hello's.....

Im feeling good about CD today and that i can do this

Last edited:
Thankyou for all your kind hello's its nice to have people to chat to how r going through the same as u.

Im feeling alot better about the CD today and that i can do this!!!

Thank u Sonya and well done Hels!!! Weighed myself this morning and have lost another pound. The thought of weighing myself now actually helps me to get out of bed in the morning...how things change!! The thought of weighing myself this time last week would have had me reaching for food!! Haven't measured myself yet (gonna wait til the week is up) but can tell already that my tummy is looking smaller. Feel so much better in myself already. Work was fine, still feeling pretty hungry & headachy but i did find that i had alot more energy than usual. Bit of a silly question but is it bad to have too much water?? Think i may have overdone it yesterday! xxx

Sonya - I'm only 5ft 2" and have a good 5-5 1/2stones to lose, I weight about 14 stones just now and want to get down to about 8 1/2stone which is realistic for my height. I always weighed between 8- 8 /12stones up until I stopped smoking and had the boys so want to get back to that.

Sorry you had such a tough weekend but it sounds like you ahve been doing really well forby that so keep focused, i;m sure you can do it hunni.

Gill
x

Hey Flowergirl, well done and keep at it but the only danger with weighing yourself so often is when you don't lose as much. I've done the same too and it's a great feeling when you see your weight going down each day!

I was a little over enthusiastic with the water in my first week but I then felt sick and almost delirious. Now I stick between 2.45ltrs - 3.5ltrs. I never go over that cos that incident gave me a real scare. :cry:

Just wanted to share that I'm wearing my Size 14 petite jeans again today.
I bought them last week and was thinking that maybe the fact that they fitted so well was just luck ~ but they're really comfy.:bliss::bliss:

gillian ~ yes, pretty much all of the CDC's have the WI's at their house. If you're really not happy about it though ask if he'll come to your house or perhaps ask if he can recommend someone who can.

Morning everyone and welcome to all of the ne Marchies.

Thnaks for that, i'm not really bothered about it but now I can tell hubbie that they all mostly do that he might feel easier about it.
x

Just wanted to share that I'm wearing my Size 14 petite jeans again today.
I bought them last week and was thinking that maybe the fact that they fitted so well was just luck ~ but they're really comfy.:bliss::bliss:

Congratulations Hun! You really deserve it with all your determination x.

Thanks Sonya.
The only thing that I'm concerned about is that 2 of my Karate classes have changed times. I spoke to my CDC about it last week and she has suggested that I have an extra shake when I come home from Karate on those evenings. I know it makes sense but I really don't want it to effect my weight loss too badly.
I think I'll see how I feel this evening when I get home, as to whether or not I do this.
Any thoughts from anyone?

Hi everyone,

Sonya - yeah I am still here hun, and going strong. My 4th WI is on Friday. Sorry to hear you had a tough weekend - stick at it babe x

Welcome to any new Marchies!

Dextersmum - you can do this!! you will do this!! We are the Marchies!! xx

Feeling really cold today - think its just the change in the weather though.

Good luck with the weigh ins everyone!!

Hello Marchies, sorry I've not logged on over the weekend been mad busy! I've embarked on a few DIY projects to distract my mind from food - so far so good :)

Happy to say I only had 1 slip over the weekend which I'd planned for anyway so I don't feel too bad about that. I have been really struggling to wrestle with my conscience over food this week though... tough times!!

Well done to Gem for slipping into them size 14s :) you should be very pleased with yourself!!

Sonya, I hope you're feeling better about your slip up now after everyone's supportive comments - you have done great so keep it up!!

Debs, I know what you mean about it being cold, I've not stopped dithering all day!!!

Well I'm going out for a meal tomorrow evening which can't be avoided but I have pre-selected plain chicken breast with corn on the cob and a side salad from the menu... that should be ok shouldn't it? I've tried to go for something healthy and that wont affect my ketosis. It's my 2nd WI on Weds so I don't want to ruin the week at the very end so past experiences and knowledge very welcome!!

Thanks guys :) keep up the good work - Kirstie xx

Hi Skinnie,

I have had pre planned food this week - turkey and salad. Didnt effect my ketosis. x

Hi Marchies - i'm sooo busy today.

I've got weigh in number 3 tonight and i'm not looking forward to it as i had a couple of slips over the weekend. However they werent really awful slips so i hope i have lost a little bit even if its not a whole lot. Anyway well done everyone who has pulled themselves up by their bootstraps today and been 100%. more later after weigh in!
c
xx

Well Marchies,
My first week that is now being called preparation week (although it was more like slip up week) was not such a disaster after all as i lost 5 pounds! Really shocked as i thought i'd have lost a pound or 2 if i was lucky. Been 100% today and raring to go for next weeks 'proper' WI.
Hope everyone is ok and not feeling the Monday blues too much xx

Well done MM, great 'prep'!! I hope things continue so well for you. The monday blues are fading a bit now thank god!

Back