The March Team

Gem, I do think you should leave a shake for when you return after your classes. I don't know how you do so much though, I really envy you. :p

Debs, thanks for your support. You are doing great and knowing how strong you are all being is motivation enough for me at the moment! ;)

Skinnie Minnnie, I love sweetcorn but I remember my CDC saying that is was a definite no no. Maybe someone else can elaborate? :confused:
Well done on your hard work hun, you are doing fab. :)

Twingo, good luck for your WI tonight, although I'm sure you don't need it. ;)

Muffin Muncher - 5lb loss! Well done hun, it much be feel like such a boost. :)

Well I have cooked the dinner for the kids, so thats it for tonight.....no more temptation and I've stayed 100% and I'm staying that way. :cool:

I'm going Egypt in August. Not booked it yet but will let you all know as soon as I do. So anybody else have holidays planned? :airplane:

Aw Sonya, lucky you going to Egypt, I loved it. We go to Bulgaria June 11th, and cant wait, I have £50 of M+S vouchers to buy new swimwear with Yipppeee!!! I love holidays, this year will be even better as I wont be fat!

Aw Sonya, lucky you going to Egypt, I loved it. We go to Bulgaria June 11th, and cant wait, I have £50 of M+S vouchers to buy new swimwear with Yipppeee!!! I love holidays, this year will be even better as I wont be fat!

Oh hun, that sounds great, I'll bet you have lots of fun shopping for swim wear.
This is my first real holiday, and a first for the kids too. I'm so excited because I know they are going to love it and I want to be able to give them that even if I am a single parent. I have my three closest friends also joining me so it will should be great fun.

Who are you going with?

That sounds a great time, hols with your best friends and kids.
We have a little place in Bulgaria, and am going with the DH (who is also on CD) and my kids, 1 and 3.
Egypt is fab, you will love it, we went on honeymoon 3 years ago.

Hi all - have been 100%!!!!!
Having just read everyone's news I know that I can do this - we are the best team ever xx
Sonya you have done soooo well - you can do it (is only 1 weekend) & heck I struggled this last week!!
I too am booked to go away - we're off to Florida 14th May and can't wait......when I feel like slipping off 100% just think of hols & how much more fun it will be with some weight off!
Good luck everyone xxx

Our thread got moved!!

Hehehe its ok i still found it. I've just weighed in and i lost 3lbs which is not bad considering its week 3 which is notoriously bad and i was less than perfect last week. woohooo 18lbs in 3 weeks yay!!

Ok, that was really weird. We've been moved! Lol.

Oh well, we're still the same.....right? Lol.

Hels, what time of year did you go to Egypt? What was the weather like?

Wow, Dextersmum, how long you going Florida for? Have you been there before. I would have loved to have gone there but it's expensive for me and the kids. I was told by several different companies that I would be charged for two adults and a child no matter which hotel I stay in. Am I being unreasonable to expect for pay two adults but not two adults and a child?

Last edited:
That's shocking Sonya. You should only have to pay for the people that are actually going on the holiday.

Sonya, we went in September and it was really hot!

Evening team (!)

Pleased to say i lost another 4lbs this week. Really happy as its still totm and had a big binge on tuesday.

Congrats Twingo on losing 3lbs. 18lbs loss in 3 weeks is fab!

MM well done on 5lbs "prep"! Good luck with ss this week.

Gem, im soooooo jealous of you being size 14. Cant wait to get there myself!

Skinnie Minnie, think sweetcorn is very high in carb content therefore something like broccoli or salad is usually recomended. I still find it hard accepting that a healthy veg like sweetcorn which i adore is high in carbs!

Sonya, no holiday booked here but as my ticker says, we're moving to Brisbane Australia in August so want to be slim enough to wear things like shorts and swimsuits.

Hey all,

Twingo, well done on your 3lb loss! You go girl! :character00100:

Gem, I guess we are officially a team now. Makes no difference as we know we are a team in the truest possible sense. ;)
I know, I'm fuming about having to pay extra just cos I'm a lone parent. I'm not the kind of person who bangs on about being a single mother but there are instances when its just so frustrating!!!! :mad:

Wow Hels, I can't wait! I'll be walking around in my swim wear.....finally.:)

Smanf, I think it's amazing your are moving. You are going to be living the dream in some very sexy slim clothes! By the way, well done on your 4lb loss! :character00100:

I'm still going strong and I'm about to do some toning exercises. :character00116:

Wel done Smanf!!! Great loss.

Thanks sonya - i know exactly what you mean - i've never been able to take my son away on holiday because its soo expensive to be a single parent, and now he never wants to go anywhere anyway because he wants to just hang out with his mates!

I'm off to Rome next week - just me a the boyf. I think i'm going to take tetras and bars with me and be as good as possible and if we do eat i'll make sensible choices like not pasta and meat. The upside is we will be doing lots and lots of walking and i intend to drink loads. My cdc said i might even get away with one pasta meal!

Well done on all your WI's - brilliant!!!

I have been busy working all night so not had time to post on here - never mind.

Here's looking forward to another 100% day tomorrow.

Love to you all x

Sonya - we are going for 3 weeks, never been away for 3 weeks ever but it is the best place ever and can't wait!!! Think it's terrible the prices you have to pay - really mean but I would love to go to Egypt xx

Morning everyone!

Went to see my cdc for the first time last night and feel really encouraged. I've came away with mostly tetras as they are quick and easy, a few soups and a few porridges so i'll see how it goes. He said that my first weks weight loss might not be just so much as it could be with me taking mostly tetras but it wont make a massive difference, just to make sure I drink the extra water.

Weighed myself this morning and got a little shock, i'm 14stone 4 1/2lbs so a bit more than I thought I was! Never mind though i'm on the diet now so it will soon get shifting.

Gill
x

Morning Gill,

Good luck with your first few days - if you feel it is all getting too much then come on here. I didnt find the first week too bad but i know others have struggled. It does get easier though.

Look forward to following your progress.

Deb

Back