The March Team

Tall, dark and handsome would sum him up perfectly :) I've had my eye on him for a while and it looks lik waiting for him to make a move has paid off!! He's quite abit older than me but I prefer older men if I'm honest!!

This is my first proper date since splitting with my ex (not including a disastrous occasion back in January!!!) Not sure where we're going yet, will have to wait and see!

Oh I cant stop smiling today :)

Hey all,

I have previously mentioned that I went to meet with a new CDC today. Ok well, I went did the usual and then stood on the scales. I weighed 14st 6lbs. My scales say 12st 11lbs and my last CDC weighed me last week at 13st 8lbs. My slip up wasn't that bad. :(
Anyway, it doesn't bother me as I've always said, I could be 20st and I wouldn't care if I could still get into size 12 trousers. So I am going to work on my CDC scales so I'm changing everything. Any thoughts anyone? :confused:

I really like my new CDC and she is a real inspiration. She also got me to try the water flavourings and they are great.;) Just what you need when your mouth is yucky. I'm still 100% SS and will continue to be. I feel really motivated and meeting my new CDC (who was nominated for slimmer of the year 2008) she is amazing.

I'm also joining a David Lloyd gym. Going to a gym has always been problematic for me due to childcare but this gym offers the kids lots of activities that they go to already and more and they even have free crèche facilities.:worthy: We are going to be there all the time and when I don't want to go, I'm sure the kids will be pushing me out of the door!

Hels, good luck for your WI hun. Just give it time and I'll try to do the same too!
Bulgaria cuisine, mmmm! :drool:

Flowergirl, I can't wait for Egypt. I have had to cut down on luxuries a little as I have my MOT and tax to think about too. I have to take into consideration the cost of this diet to. Either way, I'm going! Have you been there? Where did you go?
By the way, it's better to have four packs rather than have three and then have something proper to eat. :p

Well done Gill, you can do it! :character00115:

Deb, please don't worry about your slip up, you know what you have to do! Biking in Germany sounds great. How long are you going for? :)

Smanf, you sound very much in control.
Good luck hun. :D

Gem, I'm not sure if we should be entering competitions. What are your thoughts? I don't think we need to but does anyone want to?
I'm with you, I want details about this new man too! Lol. :8855:

Skinnie minnie, I'm glad you chose wisely and I don't think the coleslaw would have made too much of a difference. ;)
Good luck for your weigh in and congrats on the date! I love the "honeymoon" period, equally as much as I love the stability of a relationship. :)

Hi Sonya,

We are going to 10 days - 6 of us in total - should be fun.

I am over the slip up. Made some jelly with the water flavouring for later.

Keep on track hun. xxx

Sonya~ I'm not that bothered about the comp, but was just wondering out loud. I hope it's not compulsary.
Your new CDC sounds fab. Some people find it helps to have someone who is more of a friend and can help to motivate them.
I think it's a good idea to stick to your CDC's scales. That way you'll always have a true reading. There are 2lbs between my wii fit and my CDC's scales and I always go by hers.
The David Lloyd Gym explains your swimming lessons too then? When do they start?

Skinnie ~ there's nothing better than getting together with someone that you've had your eyes on for a while. I bet you have a HUGE smile on your face today. . . and maybe tomorrow too.;)
Like Sonya said, the honeymoon period is such fun ~ although I didn't get to enjoy mine with my Hubby as we were married within 6 months of meeting. :D

Debs, that really does sound like so much fun. I would love to do something like that, most probably when the kids are older!

Gem, you are so right. I want to go by her scales so I have to change everything on here.
You were right to ask about the competitions as it's not something I've even thought about. We'll stay shtum until someone asks! Lol.

Yes swimming lessons for me to there. I hope to sign up this weekend but it might be next. It's quite pricey but when I consider how much there is to do there and the amount of money that I spend on their lessons individually and how much I am suffering as a result of not working out much, it all is well worth it. You have to take steps in your life to regain control and thats what I'm doing!

And they do karate lessons there for my kids too!!!!

Bloody annoying though Sonya.
Kind of like putting on weight without even knowing that you've had loads of food first.
Do I make sense or am I putting my foot in it, as usual?

No Gem, you absolutely right.

I can either let it really get me down or see the upside and I've lost 20lbs in a month. I guess I am really pleased actually as I was losing faith in CD since my scales were showing I've lost lots of weight and my clothes are saying different. If I look at it as a 20lb loss, yeah I've not dropped a size but I can see the subtle weight loss I have achieved from losing over a stone. I hope I will drop a dress size by the middle of next month though!

Updated all my info and it doesn't look too bad!

I think we all get carried away with the scales. There is a thread that talks about how the scales are a tool in our weight loss and if you stay 100% SS for a week and only lose a 1lb, we should still be proud cos we have stuck to it for a week regardless the weight loss!

I totally, totally agree with that concept and always have done!

Sonya, that is a real big difference on the scales! Maybe try weighing yourself once at Boots and then use the scales that are nearest that!!!

Hi Girls,

Has anyone made any of the jelly with the water flavouring and mix a mousse - I have - it was lovely!! And a great way of increasing my water intake too as you make it up with a litre of water.

Give it a go!!

Yeah, you are right Losing it for good but I have been weighed on so many scales now and received so many different results that I've decided to stick to my new CDC's. I wouldn't say that I don't want to get weighed every week cos I'm just a very inquisitive person but it truly doesn't matter as long as I feel the difference in my clothes.

I'm getting the Wii Fit next week so it'll be interesting to see what that says! I'll probably weigh more!

Thanks for your concern though hun, thats why I love this team.

Debs, I only have Tetra drinks and I prefer it that way but you should definitely share that with everyone as I know there are lots of people who crave different textures, consistency and so on!

Hi Sonya,

I went to Sharm el Sheik at the end of Sept 08. It was lovely & hot. Went to Cairo by plane for the day & went to see the pyramids!! Was a very long day though...think we had to be up at 3am! Lots of pretty fishes too if you like snorkelling! We stayed in our complex most of the time as it can be quite dodgy to go out. Such a relaxing holiday & v.tanned by the end of it! I'm hoping to go on holiday July time...thinking Greek Islands! That should give me plenty of time to lose the weight! xxx

Debs, Jelly sounds wonderful- my CDC never told me I could make that?? She's not very helpful at all actually!lol

How do you make it? If I freeze one of my tetras I could have jelly and ice cream which I haven't had since I was about 10!! Yum and all perfectly legal on CD!! x

1 litre of cold water, 1 1/2 scoops of mix a mousse (dont scrimp) and 1 teaspoon of flavouring. Mix with a blender. Put in fridge. Mine was ready in about 30 mins (some people put it in the freezer for a shorter time). Enjoy! x

Skinnie minny thats fab news, hope you have a fab time

Im totally mortified............Weigh in was rubbish.

2.5lbs. I could seriously cry. Feels like a real waste of effort, but will stick at it. I lost 4lbs in my first week at WW!

Oh BTW.......DH lost 13lbs......Yay and grrrr!

Stick at it!!

I hate having my WI on a Friday.
I always feel as though I have to wait so much longer than everyone else ~ even though I know we all have 7 days.

Ignore me, I'm just being grumpy.:D

Back