The March Team

I have mine on a Friday too! So don't feel left out. x

How on earth did my "woo" post end up above yours CD?

But anyway, your post was what I was "Whoooo"ing about.

Hels, thats 2.5lbs lost! Why are you feeling down? It's a loss either way. Don't let the scales rule you. I'm not preaching, I'm in no position to but you know you how hard you've worked and it will pay off. ;)

Gem, I'm having my WI next Friday too, so I'll have to wait more than a week but be on par with you and Debs. :)

Thanks Sonya, I just had it in my head that the first week would be a huge loss, even my CDC said she has never known someone loose so little (said in a nice way lol!) in the first week.

Hi All,

Well had my 2nd weigh in today lost 3lb! Im happy about that, as its 12lb in 2 weeks:D, and i had a slip up monday!lol.
Went and bought wii fit today so hopefully can get another good weigh in next week!
Hope everyone is ok this evening!:)

hi im stacey, can i join ur team plz, i started cb ss 2 weeks ago lost 9lbs then gave up for a week put on 3lbs grrrrrr, well satrting bk on it 2morrow and could do with reg ppl supporting me cos i find it really hard but i am determind to do it this time x

Hi and welcome stacey!

7lbs loss today so 17lbs total in 2 weeks.
Out of Ketosis at present cos I have had TOTM and feel the need to nibble!!!!
Must have 100% day tomorrow and Friday to get back into it.
Well done to everyone.
Called my Mum (she lives abroad) and told her that her mother's day pressie will be coming in the summer when I visit her - the present??? Me being slim (something she has not seen for 20 years!!) Can't wait to see her face.
:D

Morning everyone! Who is 100% with me today? I'm feeling positive and I'm ready to see another day on CD SS although I am in excruciating pain with my tooth. I can't believe I'm in so much agony, two days on. Is this usual? :cry:HELP!

LauraLou, well done on your 3lb loss hun. :character00100:
Can everyone please tell me as their clothes get looser? I'm really intrigued by how people lose inchs at a different rate, regardless of how much water and excesses they are exposed to. :)

Hels, just stick with it. Even though you are not losing the average on the scales, it doesn't mean that your fat isn't being eaten away! ;)

Welcome Stacey. How are you finding the diet so far? We are always here to support you, some people like me, are always on here! Lol. :p

Hi onamission, I don't believe we've conversed before. Well, welcome and I bet your mum is going to have the shock of her life. I would love to stay away from everyone for two or three months and then see them. Can you imagine the looks on their faces?! :D

Hope everyone has a great day and I will be on here again soon. Working from home is great! :giggle:

Morning Guys and welcome to the team Stacey and Onamission- hope you are doing well.

100% SS today but have a real serious problem- Constipation! Up until now I have been fine just taking the fibre as instructed but last night was excruiating! Anyone have any ideas about things I can use and still stay in ketosis??? Please help!!

Thanks for that debs, I will try on the weekend x

Welcome to Stacey and Onamission.
LIFG ~ have you asked your CDC about constipation? Mine sells something that can help. I've not needed it, but I like the thought that she sells it as it would be something that you know wouldn't affect Ketosis.
Sonya ~ are you sure you want to hear about looser clothes? The size 14 jeans that I bought less than 2 weeks ago are very baggy. So much so that as I was walking back to the car after dropping my son off at school I had to hoik them up otherwise they would have ended up around my ankles. :eek:
On the plus side, yesterday I had my first "Have you lost weight?" comment. I was very, very chuffed. :D

morning all.

well done on the WI everyone.
hels 2.5 lost is better than 2.5 gained. laura 3lb is good.
onamission 7lb thats brilliant.

i hope i lose something tonight, i don't know why but i feel bloated for some reason i have done since yesterday morning.

Sonya sorry to hear your still suffering. i've never had a tooth out so i don't know if it's normal to still be in pain perhaps it might be advisable just to ring your dentist and ask, hope it goes soon.

i am now on day 26 and still 100%. hooray.

my clothes are definately getting looser i wore a skirt the other day that the last time i tried it on i could only do up if i pulled it up around my ribs...lol but now it does up lovely around my waist:D

My CDC measures me and i have lost
3.25 inches off my boobs
2.2 inches off my waist
3.75 inches off my tum
2 inches off my hips.

and 13.3 lb weight lost

all in the past 3 weeks.

typical of my to lose the least off my backside:cry:

all the best for today everyone.
i'm going to buy some favouring and mousse mix and try jelly..oh for a different texture. can't wait.

Hey Guys,

I have been crying like a baby! My car is an 02 plate and is a great car but there also some major problems with it. I was really concerned about how I would manage financially as the MOT is due and the repairs have been estimated at £1700. Anyway I was talking to my mum and trying not to let her know that this was the case but she's my mum and she knows me better than anyone. I'm crying while I type this. Anyway she knows I've wanted to buy a new car for a while so she has offered me the money to buy one. I love her to bits and of course I'm happy about the money but cos she suffers from health problems, it hit home that if anything happened to her I dont know what I'd do. She is everything to me and understands me better than anyone. I just wanted to share that with you all.

Thinklite, I have an appointment at the dentist today as they think I might need a course of antibiotics.
I know what you mean about zipping up clothes by your ribs rater than your waist! Well done hun.

Gem, I do want to hear it. It pleases me to know that you guys are reaching milestones as will I. I've noticed some difference in my boots. I can do them up more easily. You are doing great though. Do you want to reach your goal weight or would you be happy when you got down to a certain size?

Who else can notice the difference?

:party0011:Morning Marchies,
Ah Sonya, how nice of your mum to do that! I understand how you feel as i am also very close to my mum too. Happy car hunting!
Well after weigh in, i fluffed it all up and spent Monday and Tuesday nibbling. Yesterday 100% ss and same for today, i don't know what was blooming wrong with me! I am back on track now. Sorry to report my cheating to you all....what a let down eh!
Well done on everyones losses and good luck for a 100% day! :party0011:Let's do it!!

Sonya ~ you poor thing.
My Dad died when I was 21 and now my mum lives in the US. Just before Christmas I had a phonecall telling me that my Ma had been rushed to hospital with a suspected Heart Attack. This totally scared the crap out of me. I may be a grown up with a family of my own, but the thought of something happening to my Ma was just something that I couldn't comprehend. And the fact that she now lives so far away was such a bummer. At least when she lived in Spain she was easier to get to in times of emergency.
Thankfully she's made a full recovery now and is hopefully coming over in September and I can't wait to see her again.
Let me know if you want my email address if you ever want to have a chat off the board.

My boots were the first thing that I noticed the difference with. They began to feel as though they were about to fall down. Kind of like I was wearing over the knee socks and they'd gone baggy ~ does that make sense.
I said to my CDC that I want to be in size 12 clothes, but I just don't know anymore. Size 12 is my usual size and I think anything smaller would look odd on me. I'm hoping for 10 stone but will just have to wait and see. At the moment, my bottom half is loosing weight more than my top ~ if my trousers are anything to go by.

Hi All,

Welcom Stacey & onamission!:)

Sonya- I was a size 20:(, now i can do my 16 jeans and trousers up:).. thats after loosing 21lb( 9lb the week before i started CD on rosemary conely) i didnt realise i would drop 2 dress size this quick, i have had loads of comments about my weight loss which of course makes me feel great..lol..
Sorry to hear about your tooth sonya, i had my tooth out it was hurting for about 4 days!:(
What a generous mummy u have getting u a new car!:):)

Done the wii fit last night, didnt realise how unfit i was...lol.. going to have another go today!

Hi everyone - just popped on to say hello - i have a stinking cold feel really dreadful today and have called in sick. i really have to be there tomorrow though. I dont think 100% is going to be a problem for me today as i really dont feel like eating. although so far this week i have been completely angelic in my ss-ing anyway, trying to lose a load before rome next week. Its quite a good little mini goal.

Sorry to hear you're still suffering sonya. Toothache and earache are the worst pains.

Well done everyone on having a really good week, chin up all those grumpies, you'll be skinny and happy in no time.

right back to the sofa and some tv catch up for me! speak later xx

Aw Twingo, poor you! Lots of fluids (as if your not drinking enough already!!) and Paracetamol and rest!
Wow well laura Lou on your size 16s, that is amazing!!!

Today is my first day at work since starting it. Im keeping very busy, and have brought my porridge for lunch, I cant use a blender here so have a very lumpy Toffee and Wlanut shake for breakfast........I must be sick cos I really liked the lumps hahaha felt like I was eating again!!!!

Hope today goes well for you all.....and i know alot of you have WI tomorrow!

Morning Marchies - & Welcome to Stacey & Onamission :gen126:

Had my second WI last night and lost another 3lbs which is 10lbs in 2 weeks. I'm pleased with the result considering it's my TOTM and my CDC said I will be retaining water. I'm aiming for 4lbs next week so I will have lost a stone! :character00115:

Now for my dilemma...:help2: The guy I was talking about yesterday called me last night to say he was taking me for a meal tonight :eatdrink023:I didn't want to tell him I was on this diet as I've only told close friends and family so I'm not sure what to do! I don't even know where he's taking me so I can pre-select from the menu :confused: What's a girl to do??? I definitely don't want to cancel but I can't stop panicking about what I'm going to eat instead of being excited about the date :(

My theory so far is not to eat anything until tonight just incase and then do LOADS of exercise tomorrow and over the weekend to counteract it :character00115: Can't think of any other solution.

Hope everyone is doing well today :character00238:

Back