The March Team

Hey Deb, that's great news! 2lb loss! :character00100:

It might not be as much as you wanted but at least you are losing. Do you have any water flavourings? They are really nice. I only tried it when I visited my new CDC and it's very nice the sunshine orange. :drool:

Hiya,

Thanks for your support hun. x

Yeah i have the berry and the orange. I also have the vegetable flavouring. I am ok with the 2lbs now - firstly because i cheated on Tuesday and also because I am in PMT mode this week (sore boobs etc) which usually mean a bit of water retention.

I am going to make the cheesecake with mix a mousse and orange flavouring and a vanilla shake for lunch today. Meant to be delicious.

So hows you today?

Hey everyone, well done on your losses and good luck for those who have their WI's coming up!

Well my date went really well :) we went to an italian restaurant so I ordered chicken with veg and didn't eat any of the garlic bread!!! I did have 2 glasses of wine though but what the hell! I'll make up for it with exercise this weekend.

100% so far today but I'm really struggling, it's my TOTM so I'm craving plus I have a hospital appointment this afternoon which I'm stressing over :( Hope I manage to last the day!

Kirstie x

Hello all.
4 lbs loss for me today which I'm chuffed to bits about.
That's over 1 stone in 27 days.:happy036::bliss:

I'm very happy with that, and that should help to spur me on over the weekend which is always difficult for me.

Sorry, you didn't have a huge loss Debs, but at least you understand why ~ which is a million times better than not loosing when you've been 100% or it's not TOTM.

I've also just realised, by looking at my ticker that I'm over half way to my goal.

Great news about your date Skinnie. When are you seeing him again?

Thanks Gem and Skinny,

Skinny - glad the date went well - enough about the food though - will you be seeing him again?

Gem - well done hun, great loss, green with envy!! x

D x

Hey Debs, I'm ok, my mouth is still hurting. They want me to stop smoking but while on this diet, that is the only pleasure I have.
As Gem, said at least you know why you haven't lost as much and as I have said, at least other people are noticing the difference! :)

Skinnie minnie, so what was your date like? Will you be seeing him again? Don't regret having the glasses of wine, you'll make up for it this week! ;)

Gem, well done on your 4lb loss. :character00100:
You are all doing superb. I just wish I could sleep this month away and hopefully drop a size! I do feel like I'm losing weight from my hips which is excellent as my previous CDC said it's possible I wont. :D

Thanks guys :) I'll be seeing him again next week, not set a date yet though as he has 2 kids so it will be whenever he doesn't have them.
I'm on a natural high today so hopefully that will keep me going so I avoid food!!

Well done Gem you're over half way there, keep going :)
Everyone is doing so well, I'm so proud of our little team!!!

Kirstie x

Morning All,

Well Done with all the weight loss's!!
Glad your date went well Skinny Minnie!
Been on the Wii fit again this morning so hopefully will have a good loss next week!
Am aching this morning though, think i did a bit much exercise yesterday!(my body is not used to it..lol) xx

Hi Gem,

Dont feel bad - its a good jealous - keeps me motivated!:D

I have drunk a litre of water already today - dont usually manage that in a whole day!

Keep up the good work!

Hi Skinny,

Pleased you will be seeing your chap again - just how long are you going to be able to keep this diet secret though:8855:
You go girl...

Debs, I know how you feel I only lost 2lbs in my first week. Your doing great!!
Skinny.....Woooohhooooo! Great news your date went well, and well done for what you ate.
Id love to sleep the month away too Sonya, and wake up at my target weight!!
Its a week today since I have had any food whatsoever, Im really proud of myself doing it 100%, im aiming for 3 weeks 100% then Im gonna really need some grub lol!

Thanks hels,

Gonna up my fluids this week and see if that makes a difference.

X

Well done to all with their losses. Been sick since 2am Thursday morning, unsure if it is a bug or not Managed 1/2 sachet of porridge this morning, hope to have a choc brick in an hour or so.
Two days in bed now and I am feeling very weak, should I get back onto the diet straight away? I want to but don't want to upset tummy again.
Can someone give me the recipe for cheesecake? What does the mousse mix do? when can I buy the water flavours? Lastly I read you can have the clearly water strawberry and kiwi, can anyone confrim this?
Sorry for the questions, hope someone can help.

Hey onamission,

I get the water flavouring and mix a mousse from my CDC. The mix a mouse can be used for all sorts of things from mousse to jelly and also cheesecake mix etc.

Lemon Mousse Cheescake
Blend together powder of 1 vanilla shake mix, 1 scoop of mix a mousse, 1/2 a tsp of sunshine orange drink mix. Once blended, add 150ml of chilled water and mix to make a mousse (hand blender recommended). Pour into bowl and leave in fridge to set.

I would ask your CDC for advice about getting straight back on the diet.

Speak soon.

Hey onamission,

I get the water flavouring and mix a mousse from my CDC. The mix a mouse can be used for all sorts of things from mousse to jelly and also cheesecake mix etc.

Lemon Mousse Cheescake
Blend together powder of 1 vanilla shake mix, 1 scoop of mix a mousse, 1/2 a tsp of sunshine orange drink mix. Once blended, add 150ml of chilled water and mix to make a mousse (hand blender recommended). Pour into bowl and leave in fridge to set.

I would ask your CDC for advice about getting straight back on the diet.

Speak soon.
Thanks Debs - I will see CDC on Tuesday about the mixes and will call her later about diet.

Hey Guys,

Happy Friday.

Well done on all the losses- my weigh in is on Sunday so will keep you posted. You are all such inspiration and it's keeping me going today as I am struggling!!

aww loosing it, I had a really bad day yesterday, tomorrow is another day....think of something to inspire you through! I was thinking of my holiday.

Well done Flowergirl, that fantastic going. Yippeee!

Afternoon all - well done those friday losers!

I'm still ill with a cold - i think its the man version. I had to go to work this morning and be articulate in a big workshop. Didnt do very well but they all knew i was ill so i think i got away with it. Then i had to drive from heathrow to elephant and castle which for anyone who doesnt live in london is a nightmare journey and then home to watford so sat in the car for 3 hours this afternoon. Not fun! oh well home now and full up on chilli soup. I'm off work now for a week so it might be hard to not eat!

Glad you're feeling a bit better sonya!
C
xx

Back