The March Team

Evening Marchies,
Hope you've all had good days, i'm at the end of my third 100% SS no cheats day! Not feeling hungry as such but i do have that phsycological element that makes me "want" food even though i know i'm not hungry. Do you think that ever goes? I have such a bad relationship with food, only just noticing how much i turn to it emotionally in so many situations! God, how bad is that! :ashamed0005:

I'm thinking of buying the ketostix (is that what they're called?!) tomorrow, just as a little morale boost! I feel much better in myself already, just keep thinking of the summer and being able to shop in topshop again! Woooooop! :bliss:

What does everyone have planned for the weekend? Actually a real quiet one for me thanks to the credit crunch! Grrr! :rolleyes:. Will be visiting the in laws at some point and getting on with sorting out the spare room.....Oh the joys! :p

Anyway, must go to bed now. I'll be up all night peeing as i drunk about half a litre in the last 20 minutes!

Night team xxxx

Morning everyone,

Have a great day today - will catch up with you all later.

x

Morning All,

I have managed to get some sleep (referring to my toothache, can I still call it that when the tooth has been taken out?) but when I had my first cigarette I was in agony. :cry:I know, why complain when I'm the one that is smoking but it's the only thing that has getting me through this diet and I ain't going to give up now, pain or no pain! :D

Muffin Muncher, I know exactly what you mean about the credit crunch.:( Which is exactly why I'm joining David Lloyd, firstly me and the kids will get more fit, it will keep the kids and me occupied and all that I'm paying for their separate lessons for swimming, karate etc, I can pay a little more and we all get to enjoy the activities and learn more skills! So all in all after next week, we will be stuck in that gym, everyday! :character00115:

My ex is either coming today or tomorrow as I am the one calling the shots. I have to take the kids swimming and then go car shopping which for someone as indecisive as me, is really difficult! :confused:

Another 100% day for me as I've decided even if my ex does come (what a choice of word eh?) I'll just say that my mouth is really hurting and I cant eat. Which isn't a lie. :eek:

Have a good day everyone and knowing how I'm addicted to this site and all of you, I'm sure I'll post as soon as I can!

Mwah! :D

Morning all.
I'm waiting for a delivery for Mr Gem's today which is supposed to arrive at some point before 1pm. :rolleyes:
Then tomorrow I have an all day Karate Tournament which is really going to wear me out. We get a free lunch but I will be taking a Tetra pack with me.
Good luck with the Ex, Sonya.
CDFirstTimer ~ I used to be a biker too, but haven't been out on one for a loooong time now. I miss it so much when the days are nice.
hels ~ hope the next 2 weeks go really fast for you. My hubby works away alot and it's so difficult.

Sonya ~ I forgot to mention. I got the "My Fitness Coach" for the Wii yesterday.
I'm going to get started on it on Monday ~ much easier and less embarressing, when there's nobody here.

Hey everyone

Haven't been online for a while, lots of things going on in work (which i won't bore you with) so have been pretty busy.

Congratulations everyone for all the weight losses - brilliant !

Well, I had a teeny tiny blip last night, I made a cottage pie for my OH and ended up eating a large spoonful of it, I just couldn't resist, tasted glorious but felt really guilty afterwards...so strange because in the past I could have sat for hours demolishing mouthfull after mouthfull of calorie laden food without giving it second thought.

I'm off to The Belfry tomorrow morning and coming home Monday night, it's an all expenses paid overnight stay including a three course evening meal and brekkie on Monday - I'm definitely going to eat and am just hoping I can choose a healthy option, fingers crossed they will have a chicken dish and some kind of veg or salad that i can have, I'm really excited about going but am dreading the possibility of blowing the diet !

Anyways, have a FABBY weekend everyone, Sonya - looking forward to an 'ex' update !!!

Love to all.

Vix

Hey all,

Me and the kids have just got home about half an hour ago. The kids were starved and so was I as I hadn't consumed much water. Anyway, I tried to be sensible and made scrambled egg. I took a bite and spat it out and quickly threw the rest in the bin. I'm soooo glad I did. Just having a shake now.

Gem, have you tried "my fitness coach" yet? Me and the kids have just come back from David Lloyd and have made a commitment for a year! God, I feel like I'm married!
Good luck for the Karate Tournament!

Hey Vixster, The Belfry will be great. You must eat as it's all inclusive. If you eat sensibly then that is bonus.
Cottage pie sounds sooooo nice to me right now.
I will let you all know what happens with the ex. I am going to try and postpone the visit as I just want to drop a size!!!!

Thanks.
I had a quick look at the game last night but didn't have time to input all of my measurements and whatnot.
I'm going to get on it on Monday when nobodies here and I don't have to worry about the boys snickering at me and moaning that they want to watch something on cable.
It asks if you have any products to use like hand weights and stuff. I have a ball and if I need weights I'll use a couple of cans of beans.:D
You also get to choose what kind of a workout you want ~ like cardio, upper body, lower body, flexibility etc.
I'm really looking forward to getting started.

How'd you get on at the Gym? I used to love doing Body Pump when I was a member and I really miss it, but wouldn't give up my Karate for anything now and I can't afford both Karate and a gym membership.

When are you getting your Wii Fit?
Well done for not eating the scrambled egg.

Hey Vixster ~ good to see you again. You really do have to make the most of going to The Belfry for a freebie. Just try to make sensible choices. The fact that you're concerned about blowing the diet speaks volumes and I really doubt that you'll doing anything silly.

Hey Gem,

The membership is £80 a month which isn't cheap at all but as I said when I add together how much I'm spending on activities, the petrol and the whizzing around from venue to venue, it works out just a little more expensive with up to date equipment, less travelling and a safe environment for the kids to be in. It'll be a god send during the easter holidays.

I will be getting "My Fitness Coach" next week although I don't think I'll be getting the Wii Fit Board thing yet cos of the gym membership.

I'm soooo excited as I love going to the gym and it motivates me but it's always been so hard as I had nowhere to leave the kids (well I did but it was at my mums who lives about a 20min drive away) so now I can get them enrolled in all the things I have been wanting to and get fit. I'm probably repeating myself so I do apologise, I just feel like this is a step in the right direction, not for a few months but for the rest of my life!

How many children do you have? How old? What are their names? Are all boys loud?! Lol.

So you used to ride a motorbike too. Great! Now I have two instructors! I am lucky! Lol.

Hey all!
Hope you have all had a nice day!
Im absolutely high today. I saw a friend and she gave me some size 12 jeans to inspire me.............and they fit!!!!!! Now im not nieve, and I know that its just the style and where they are from, but hey a 12 is a 12! I havent lost much weight particularly, but I have lost 3" off my 'top' tummy"!!!!

but i do have that phsycological element that makes me "want" food even though i know i'm not hungry. Do you think that ever goes? I have such a bad relationship with food, only just noticing how much i turn to it emotionally in so many situations! God, how bad is that! :ashamed0005:

This is me to a T. I wonder if I will ever not have issues with food. I have been contemplating WW after reading some of the food diaries on there ( see Im obsessed!!) I wont do it until Im at target or as near as poss.

Well a boring night for me, just gotta get the 2 monsters to bed then boring stuff to do like home insurance and stuff (yawn yawn) I cant believe its Saturday night, Im sooooo boring!

Hels ~ that's great news about the jeans. what a huge boost for you.

Sonya ~ I only have the one son, he's called Diego and is 8 this summer. Yes, it is my belief that all boys (except for the boring ones) are loud.
That's quite a bargain that you've got at the gym for the 3 of you. The fact that they have a creche is a great bonus and if they have loads of classes that the 3 of you will enjoy ~ even better.
And it'll be fab for during the school holidays. How old are your children?

Hi Team :talk017:

I'm back :sign0007:........have really, really struggled and did not want to demotivate anyone - just couldn't do it!!!!

Hope you will all have me back :(

My sister and I are going to start for good 100% tomorrow (she has just had her gallbladder removed - and is feeling up to starting now)

Have taken ages catching up with everyone's posts and am so pleased that you are all doing so well and keeping going!!! :jelous: am jealous in a good way and you will all help me to get there.

Only good news is that my weight has stayed the same - so that's an achievement in my eyes!!:D but my hols is only just over 6 weeks away and I would love to lose at least 1 stone - wish me luck!!!

Debs - thanks for asking after me.......I was in hiding in shame !!!!

Lots of love......and water......and tea/coffee xxxxxxx:p

Aww Dextersmum, I hope this time is your time! We'll help you through........you can do it!!!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for congratulating me on my weight loss! Sorry haven't been able to get on here much as been working loads.

Having my first real bad day today. All i want to do is eat. Anything would do! Bread, cake, meat...i don't really care...anything would be nice! Got some mini angel cakes in my room that are just trying to lure me in! Had work at 7am this morning and was so hungry when i got up that i had a porridge, then another 1 when i got home and i've just had my veg soup...so thats my 3 packs for the day and its only just gone 4pm. Sorry to seem so negative..its just i thought it would be better to come on here than to sit obsessing about food.

I think the reason i'm like this is a mixture of things. Firstly, i'm not feeling very well, i'm tired... but whats sending me over the edge is my boyfriend/ex (i don't actually even know what to call him anymore...how bad is that?!). I'm determined not to let him drive me to food though but its sooooo hard today!! I cooked him a massive fried breakfast the other morning so if i can get through that, then i should be able to get through this!

Sorry to drivell on...i'm not crazy. promise!!! xxxxxx

Aww chick, sounds like a crappy day! Dont turn to food, look how fab you have done already, in just 9 days or so! If your still hungry later have another shake, it'll make no difference Im sure. Chin up.......your getting there.

I was wondering how long everyone plans to just have shakes/soups? When will you go on to the next step and will it be 810?? I really dont like fish, dont eat chicken unless its FR and cant afford it, and arent a big fan of quorn so am not looking forward to 810, but I was looking at the SW forum and am looking forward to doing that to maintain and loose my last few pounds EVENTUALLY!

Sorry...me again!! I'm trying to put my mini goals on my signature...is that how u do it? Its just it won't save. Says its too many characters but even when i delete loads it still says that. Any ideas?? xxx

Its 3 shakes etc, 340mls of SS milk, 3 tablespoons of veg/salad and a protein (tinned tuna, chicken, fish, turkey, quorn etc)

Thanks Hels - just got to stick with it........have not dieted at all today (been really bad!!!!) but that is it!!!! lol

Hi everyone,

Well it's my birthday today and I have managed to stay 100% ss which has been really hard. Found out that dh had booked our fav restaurant before I went on cd and cancelled it yest and my parents wanted to take us out for a meal so I declined. Dh is being really supportive though and really tough on me if I say I want to eat, which is what I need and asked him to do to keep me on it.

I weighed myself on the wii fit this morning (couldn't resist) and i've lost 7lbs so far in my first week so pretty chuffed, don't have my official weigh in until Tues so fingers x'd I might manage another 1lb or so off.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Back