The March Team

OMG!!!! I just ate a brown bread, dairylea and pickle sandwich!!!:(
I dont even know why i did it! now i feel crappy!!:(

Hope everyone else is having a good day! x:)

Hi LauraLou - don't panic, what's done is done, just put it behind you and try to forget it, I don't expect one sarnie will affect your WI !!

Earlier this evening I was making my boyfriend's lunch to take to work tomorrow and as I was wrapping up a pork pie I was drooling and actually had a whole conversation with myself about whether or not to take a bite out of it...I don't even like pork pies, normally I think they're disgusting !! This diet does strange things to your mind.

Two people in the office asked me if I'd lost weight today, which made me beam for the next three hours !

Vix

hi everyone.

had my 5 week WI last night and lost 2.1lb.
i know not a huge amount but it is still a lose.

good luck with the weekend everyone

wk 1 = 6.0lb
wk 2 = 5.2lb
wk 3 = 2.1lb
wk 4 = 4.1lb
wk 5 = 2.1lb

Well done Gill - fab results!!!!
I have been saintly........and have sneaked on scales - can't quite believe how amazing this diet is........shall not share my secret because it may keep me going until Monday (weekends are always harder) but I can't wait to share a big loss with you all (hopefully!)

Morning,

Well done on your loss thinklite - you are being very consistent!

Vix - I had a similar thing happen to me - the owner of the place i was visiting yesterday put my age at 25 - 26. He nearly passed out when i told him i was 40 in January - blimey that felt good. I must be doing something right eh??!!

Have my WI today - will let you know how i get on - not that hopeful though as it is TOTM and i have been picking quite a bit. We'll see.

Hope everyone else is ok. Speak later.

Deb

Morning Dextersmum! x

Hi Debs .....just been catching up on all posts before work......isn't everyone doing soooo well xx

Debs.....what a compliment - I am 38 this month - and my clients can't believe I have a 6ft tall nearly 17 yr old son - doesn't it may you feel good to get such lovely compliments. Am looking forward to people noticing that I am losing weight......and can't stop thinking about summer now x

Indeed. You too by the sounds of it!!! Have a great day at work - speak later. x

Good Luck Dexters Mum!!

Had a bit of a rubbish night last night, and am hoping today is a new day!
I am sick to death of shakes, Im starting to gag when I eat the porridge and I dont like the bars and the soup....lets not go there! Im forcing the packs down and they make me feel sick now. I just want to get to to target asap!!!! I have also been having awful headaches.

My DH is also in a bit of a state, he is really badly constipated (more like impacted) and he works away so cant get to the GP, I have advised him to see a pharmacist today, I hope he can get sorted. He has also lost 1.5 stone, but hardly any off his tummy (where he needed to loose lol!) but he has lost all his arm, neck and shoulder definition (he was quite muscular) he is getting disheartened too.

Any way thats my moan today, onwards and upwards, I NEED to loose this weight! Im not quitting!!!

Hope today is great for you all xxxx

Just back from my WI and managed 3.5lbs this week - isn't this diet strange? Last week when I thought i would lose lots, I lost 2lbs. This week when i didnt think i would lose anything, I lose 3.5lbs. Strange??

But i'm not complaining - i'm thrilled to bits!!!

Good luck anyone else with WI's today.

Hi guys.
Sorry I've not been around all week. I'm seriously busy and haven't even had the time to catch up on all the posts.:break_diet:

Just to let you know that I had my WI this morning and although I only lost 1lb, it's still a loss and I know that it's because I haven't been able to drink the water this week ~ due to being in a mad rush all the time.
The good news though, is that I have lost 12.5 inches off my body since I started on March 1st.

Good luck to everyone else and I will try to return this evening and catch up with everyone and everything.

Yay
Well Done Debs & Gembots!! Pounds and inches girls, wooooo Hoooo
:banana dancer:

Hello everyone, cant believe how big this thread (and our team :)) is now!

Welcome Kala and well done with your loss so far. Everyone here is really supportive.

Skinnie, Vixster, Gillian, Scots, Egg, LauraLou, Hels, Thinklite, Debs and Gem, well done on all your losses this week (sorry if i missed anyone!)

Twingo and Sonya dont worry about the slip ups. __________ There is your line, you know what to do. LOL!!! You can both do this.

Dextersmum, hope you get the loss you're expecting this week. Even if you dont, well done for getting back on the wagon :)

I've had a mad busy week so haven't been online too much. I've got guests staying this weekend and really hoping im going to manage 100% ss still. Hope you all have a fab weekend.

Gembots well done, a pound is a pound and the inch loss is fantastic!!
I decided to stay at my Mums tonight but only had 2 shakes on me, so had some cottage cheese and lettuce for tea, it was lovely! I am still taking 3 shakes a day, so today I had 2 shakes and my tea. Its not something I plan to do often, but just tonight!

Enjoy your weekends ladies! And be good!!

Hey All,

I've a rubbish week regarding my diet, a fantastic week for my love life and I only put on 1lb.
This is obviously a gain but I sincerely thought I'd put alot more on so therefore I am happy. Have eaten today and am definitely starting again tomorrow 100%. I think the reason I have slipped is firstly cos of lack of will power but most importantly, I'm so used to jumping on here every time I thought food but this week that was difficult with my ex being here an all.

Not trying to deceive anyone but I probably wont change my tickers for such a little change (well not really as its a gain) but I know next week I will lose, so I'll probably wait til then as I don't want to become depressed! Lol.

Will reply soon to everyone personally!

Keep up the good work.

Sappy cow, I know but I love ya all!

Hey, great news about your happy week Sonya, dont worry too much, and only a pound, someone must have been doing some exercise;-)

Morning Marchies - i'm back from Rome, just missed the earthquake - My thoughts go out the the people affected by it.

Well diet-wise i was a naughty girl, had breakfast and dinner everyday, pasta, pizza etc. I dont think i've put on too much maybe a couple of pounds. We must have done about 8 miles or more a day walking so that has hopefully mitigated some of the weight gain. I'm cream crackered, blisters on my feet, my knees are screwed and i'm back to 100% ss and will probs have some carb withdrawal this week boooo. but i had a wionderful time and Rome and the wether was beautiful.

Well done everyone on sticking with it even with the occasional blip. If you continue moving forward you will get to target.

Claire
xx

Hey everyone.
Ready for a new week?
I've not been around for a while as I've been so busy and now that it's Easter holidays, I'm going to be busy with the little one.
Also, I've become addicted to Twitter so have been playing on there.

Hi all.........really pleased........have lost 7LBS!!!!!!

Hope you are all doing well, I couldn't do this without my team xx

Fantastic Dextersmum! Well done you, you should be very proud!

Forgive me for I have sinned! I have had a mouthful of the homemade pizza I made the kids. Bugger.
Iam premenstrul and I am having my weigh in tomorrow, so not expecting wonders. Im feeling so crap tonight. I think Ill get on the wii and do some exercise which will help with menstrual cramps and make me feel more positive.

Back