The March Team

Dexstersmum, well done on your 7lb loss. ;)

Hels, please don't stress, instead just ensure that you don't do what I did and go on a complete binge. I have been 100% today and the worst of the day is over so I'm confident. It'll be my first full day since Tuesday.

Onwards and upwards babe! :)

P.s where is everyone?? :confused:

evening all - just had my weigh in and i put on a pound. Well a few ounces really not a full pound, not surprising after my carb fest. Like sonya i'm not going to change my stats for 1 pound gain. Back to 100% today. yay!!

Hey Twingo, how was lovely, romantic Rome? What was the weather like (typical British citizen question, I know)?

Well done on only gaining a pound! We have both been lucky but it's time to kick on now! Lets do it hun x.

Oh, are your feet any better?

Wow, Rome lucky you! Well done on just gaining a few Oz's!
I was wondering where everyone was too, its been very quiet......Im soooooo not looking forward to the weigh in!

When is your WI Hels?

My WI's have been changed to Saturday now so the kids also get to cheer me on!!

Well done dextersmum, thats a fab loss!

3 lbs loss for me, i'm really pleased as it was a 6 day week for me and i'm still blumin constipated!

Hiya everyone

Twingo - only putting on a pound is just brilliant, you must be pleased ! Did you have a fabby time in Rome, was it for a special occassion or just a break away?

Dextersmum - well done you 7lb loss, that's wicked.

Hey Sonya - well done for getting back on it 100% - how are things with the ex?

Well, I had a super weekend, we sent to a wedding so I knew I was gonna have to eat food. I didn't have anything until the reception and then it was a hot/cold buffet so I had a big leafy salad and two slices of cooked ham and a slice of roast beef - no potatoes or dressing on my salad or anything really naughty, which was pretty restrained of me. Then there was the usual party food buffet in the evening which I stayed well clear of and had a CD bar instead. We stayed in the hotel overnight and while everyone tucked into their cooked brekkies in the morning, I stuck to my black coffee...I felt SO proud of myself...I just hope the scales reflect all my efforts on Wednesday :0)

Really starting to see the difference now, lots of my trousers are just hanging off me - hip hip hooray !!

Vix

Vixster, you should be sooooo proud of yourself! That is will power and strength.

It must be great that you are seeing the difference in your clothes.

Things with the ex are okay and will be better once he stop talking and starts showing me that things will be different this time.

Smanf, well done on your 3lb loss.

Good luck to you all - l started on Cambridge diet in March (3/3/09)

Wow well done Vixster! Such will power! 3lb Smanf thats fantastic...I hope I can manage 3lb......It my WI tomorrow Sonya, its weigh in no 3, but I havent done 3 weeks until Friday.

Hey all thanks for the encouragement. Rome was amazing, the weather was about 25c for the whole time we were there, i even got a bit of a tan. We walked everywhere, saw almost everything. The trevi fountain was lovely at night, though very crowded and full of little men with polaroids trying to fleece tourists.

we did all the touristy stuff really and also spent a lovely day in the villa borghese and the zoo.

No special occasion just my first break away since May 2005. I could do with a few days off to recover though. My feet and knees are still really suffering. So it wasnt very restful but i have always wanted to visit Italy.

Wow well done Vixster! Such will power! 3lb Smanf thats fantastic...I hope I can manage 3lb......It my WI tomorrow Sonya, its weigh in no 3, but I havent done 3 weeks until Friday.

Tks Hels, good luck for your WI tomorrow, let us know how you get on, fingers crossed.

Well done everyone on the losses and to Twingo managing ot only gain 1lb while on holiday!

I've managed to stay 100% this week aswell and i've lost 5lbs, so 13 1/2 in 2wks. Pretty pleased with that, wish it was just that 1/2lb more though.

On a sad not m wee gran died yesterday and i'm absolutely gutted. Was sorely tempted to hit the bottle yesterday and eat rubbish but managed not to. She was such a huge part of all our lives, she really was the hub of the family and we will all be lost without her. Must try to stay strong though and not be tempted to numb it all with drink and food.

Aww Gill, Im really sorry for your loss. ((Hugs)) xxx

Welcome DisneyParis, how are you finding the diet? How much have you lost thus far?

Hels, good luck for your WI today. Post as soon as you can!

Twingo, you holiday sounds great. It's always good to take time out. Hope your feet and legs feel better soon x.

Gill, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't really relate as I'm not close with either of my grandparents but my thoughts are with you.
We are all here for you whenever you would like to chat. This site essentially started off as a place where I could talk about CD but now I have made friends and feel comfortable talking about other aspects of my life which in one way or another is relative to me being on CD. I hope you feel the same too.

Lots of love and big hug x.

Thanks Hels and Sonya. It is really hard but she was 86, she went in to the small local hospital with a sore leg about 10wks ago and just went downhill from there on. Think that's hwat gets to me, she went in with a sore leg and ended up in heart failure! The very strange thing is that my grandpa who I never met as he died about 35yrs ago also died on the 6th April. I think my gran was hanging on to go on the same day as he did, I like to think that anyway.

Welcome disneyparis. Well done on sticking with CD for the whole of March.
Welcome DisneyParis, how are you finding the diet? How much have you lost thus far?

Thanks for the Welcomes.
I joined Team 26 - From Here to Slimfinity before l saw this team, hope it's ok for me to post on here too, but not be included in your weigh-in.
The Cambridge Diet is going ok for me at the moment, some days are easier than others & sometimes l'm really tired. I find the weekends the hardest foodwise.
Up until Fri 3rd April l've lost 18lb so far.

Last edited:
Hi and Welcome Disneyparis!! Well done so far!

I lost 5lbs :D:D:D:D:D YIPPPEEEEE - DOoooooo

Hey Disney, we dont really do a weigh in, no-one is keeping score in here - we only set this up as a thread on the 100% forum as there were lots of us who started in March - it wasn't really meant to be a team in the strictest sense. Though because it is a sort of team we got moved into here. So you are more than welcome to post in here and revel in the support it offers!

Well done Hels thats a great loss!! c xx

Back