The March Team

Morning All,

Hope you are all well.

I am back from sunny Tenerife. Had a great time but it just went so fast!!! I am already planning the next holiday as the tan is fading fast!lol

I did eat (and drink) whilst I was away but didn't go too OTT. Think I may have put on a few pounds but will not officially know until Sunday which is when I have my WI. Hopefully I can rectify some of my naughtiness by then.

Looks like you have all been doing well and losing weight. Don't worry about the slip ups girls- lets just get back on track and keep each other motivated. I was going to go 100% SS tomorrow but due to it being Easter and a few family gatherings this weekend I will just stay low cal, low carb and get back on SS on Monday.

Aww hope you have had agood holiday!

Afternoon everyone

Another 100% SS day for me...weigh-in this evening, I don't know why but I desperately want to have lost 4lb (obviously any more than that would be FAB but I really, really want to get 4lb off). Fingers, toes and just about anything that crosses, crossed !

Just went for a walk into town on my lunch hour and walked past a lovely pasty shop which are constantly baking fresh pasties (every variety you could imagine) the smell is just insanely good as you walk past. Talk about testing your will power !

Popped into Next and tried on a lovely summer dress, was tempted to buy it but then put it back, I've decided to wait another month and see if I can go back and try it on in a size smaller.

Hope everyones having a good day - sun is shining here, a beautiful day !

V. x

Just got back from my weigh-in, another 4lb off - woop woop !!

Vix

Well done Vixster. :):):)

Yay, Nice one Vixster! Really pleased for you x

Hi Everyone! Haven't been able to get on here for aggggges but am pleased that you're all doing so well still! Well done! I haven't lost any weight so far this week and its really annoying me because i have stuck to it 100%. TOTM is coming up so maybe thats why(normally put on like half a stone before). Hopefully a load more will drop off next week...i hope so anyway! xxx

Morning all

Well, arrived at work this morning to find a bloomin great Easter Egg on my desk, courtesy of my boss ! Lovely thought but arrghhhh !!!!!!!!!!

Vix

What I would give for an Easter Egg right now! Very nice thought- my boss didn't get me anything!lol

Save it for when you hit your target x

What I would give for an Easter Egg right now! Very nice thought- my boss didn't get me anything!lol

Save it for when you hit your target x

Ha ha, there are that many things I'm 'saving' until I'm at target, I'll never find the time to taste them all again :0)

My boss didnt get us anything either - but its his birthday and i made him a carrot cake, and also had to make another one for my son as he got all jealous about me making cake for someone else lol.

I had a blip today as in a meeting one of my clients had laid on sandwiches which no-one was really eating and i felt we were being so rude not eating it so i had a couple or quarters just to do my bit. Grrr damn conscience...hopefully it wont have done too much harm.

My boss didnt get us anything either - but its his birthday and i made him a carrot cake, and also had to make another one for my son as he got all jealous about me making cake for someone else lol.

I had a blip today as in a meeting one of my clients had laid on sandwiches which no-one was really eating and i felt we were being so rude not eating it so i had a couple or quarters just to do my bit. Grrr damn conscience...hopefully it wont have done too much harm.

Well, it would have been rude not to !!

When's your next WI...? I'm sure half a sandwich won't do any damage !

How sad am I, it's a Friday night and I'm online !! Where has my life gone - my friends think an alien has taken over my body !!

Vix

Don't worry Vixster I feel the same- my friends can't remember what I look like.lol

hi all i had to go pick my mum up from the airport last night and then went to bed. Weigh on tuesday next week so plenty of time for catching up. I seem to have still lost weight so far this week though so thats ecouraging.

hello the march team, can i join in.
I started the cd on the 7th march and i decided to share my fellings with others cd dieters.

Hi Djam! Welcome to the Marchie gang!

Hi Marchies

How's everyone doing so far over Easter?!

Off to Priddy Forest tomorrow (as long as it doesn't rain) for a nice long walk....away from any Easter Eggs LOL !

Vix

Hi all

Our little march thread seems to be dying! Save our thread, keep posting.

I'm having a good week weight loss wise i think. hoping to be in the 14s by tuesday. fingers crossed everyone!

Its also totm at the moment and i am suffering dreadfully, i thought my overies were exploding last night didn't get a wink of sleep and my trusty wheat bag wasn't working. I really do suffer very badly but previous investigations have revealed no cause, i'm going back for a second opinion. the trouble is they wont whip it all out in case i havent finished my family. I'm only 31 but my son is 16 nearly and i really dont want more children. Though i suppose i still have lots of time to change my mind.

happy easter everyone stay off the eggs! xx

I'm still here, but as I say all the time at the moment, my life keeps getting in the way.
In other words, I have no online life during school holidays.

Twingo ~ have you looked into getting a coil? It has changed my life completely and my periods are now almost non~existant. Wish I'd had it years ago.

Back